• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 4 of the season

Started by tmycjy, September 16, 2017, 03:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

September 16, 2017, 03:50:17 pm Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:15:20 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 4

5-A EAST

Wynne 42  :D ( 3-0 wynne won last week over a real good beebe team 35-14 this week wynne take on Blytheville and wins to move there season to 4-0 1-0 in east play the question is will wynne repeat as east champion only time will tell for sure )
Blytheville 3  ??? ( 1-2 Blytheville lost last week to Marion 53-8 this week dies get any easer as they take on wynne and lose to move there season to 1-3 0-1 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Batesville 7  ??? ( 1-2 Batesville won last week over Mountain Home 31-20 this week they take on a real good nettleton team and loses to move there season to a surprising 1-3 0-1 in east play start this game could decide where everything else is place for the east will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Nettleton 35  :o ( 3-0 Nettleton ??? Won last week over star city 49-21 this week they take on Batesville and win to move there season to a surprising 4-0 1-0 in east play start the question is this game could tell the tell of who real and who maybe not will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Paragould 14  ??? ( 0-3 paragould lost last week to trumann 42-20 this week they take on Valley View and lose to move there season to 0-4 0-1 in east play and this not the start fan was looking for in paragould will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Valley View 56 :) ( 2-1 VV won last week over highland 42-7 this week they take on paragould and have no problem with them move there season to 3-1 1-0 in east play the question is can VV making the playoff or can they be the dark horse in the east only time will tell for sure )

Forrest city 44  :) ( 1-2 FC lost last week to west Helena 46-16 this week they get back on the winning track by beat GCT move to 2-2 1-0 in east play FC in my opinion is not as good as people think will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Green county tech 24  :-\ ( 1-2 gct won last week over Kennett MO 48-26 this week they take on FC and lose to move there season to 1-3 0-1 in east play with much improved team there better but will not see it in win and loses will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

5-A CENTRAL

Pulaski academy 66  :) ( 3-0 pa won last week on national t.v. to Bossier City Parkway v 62-21 this week they take on LR Fair and have no problem with them move there season to 4-0 1-0 in central play will pa win it's 4 state tittle only time will tell for sure )
LR Fair 6  :P ( 0-3 LR Fair lost last week to Cabot 44-0 this week they take on PA and lose to move there season to 0-4 0-1 in central play LRF is on there way to a 0-10 season will they win one game this year only time will tell for sure )

LR Parkview 28  :) ( 1-2 LRP almost had the biggest upset in the state But lost to NLR 29-20 this week they take on LR Mills and win to move there season to 2-2 1-0 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
LR Mills 14  :'( ( 1-2 LRM lost last week to maumelle 37-0 this week they take on LRP and lose to move there season to 1-3 0-1 in central play will they win the right games to make the playoff only time will tell for sure )

LR Christian 41 :) ( 3-0 LRC won a big game last week over Harrison 48-41 this week they take on a good beebe team and win to move there season to 4-0 1-0 in central play the question is LRC the dark horse for the central only time will tell for sure
)
Beebe 17 :( ( 2-1 beebe lost last week to Wynne 35-14 this week may not be any easer as they take on LR Christian and lose to move there season to 2-2 0-1 in central play the question is can beebe be a factor in the central or are they the short man in the central only time will tell for sure )

Sylvan Hills  21 :'( ( 2-1 SH won last week over Jacksonville 28-3 this week they take on LRMC in what could be a key central playoff jocking game or with the right win could be a key central tittle game but lose to move there season to 2-2 0-1 in central play the question is who for real and who not in the central but only time will tell for sure )
LR McClellan 41 :) ( 2-1 LRMC won last week over LR Hall 63-8 enough said this week they take on Sylvan Hills in a key central playoff jocking game and wins to move there season to 3-1 1-0 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

5-A WEST

Alma 35 :o ( 1-2 Alma lost last week to there rivals Greenwood 54-28 and the sad thing about this game is that they are not going to play this game any more unless that are in coffrent play this week they get back on the winning track by beat Vilonia to move there season to 2-2 1-0 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Vilonia 7 :( ( 1-2 Vilonia lost last week to Booneville 35-14 this week they take on alma and lose again to move there season to 1-3 0-1 in west play will they get the upset only time will tell for sure )

Farmington 35 :) ( 1-2 Farmington lost last week to Pea Ridge 24-7 this week they take on Clarksville in what might be the toilet bowl game glad to say they win this game to move there season to 2-2 1-0 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Clarksville 21 :'( ( 1-2 Clarksville lost last week to Dardanelle 31-24 this week play in what could be the toilet bowl game sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 1-3 0-1 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Greenbrier 27 :'( (  1-2 greenbrier lost last week to 6A power Benton 42-16  this week they take on maumelle in a key west jocking and playoff game this game could determine who making the playoff and who don't sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 1-3 0-1 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Maumelle 28 :) ( 1-2 maumelle won last week over LR Mills 37-0 this week they take on Greenbrier in a key playoff jocking game west game this game could decide who in the playoffs or not glad to say they win this game to move there season to 2-2 1-0 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Harrison 26 :-\ ( 2-1 Harrison lost last week to LR Christian 48-41 this week they take on Morrilton in a key playoff jocking game and lose to move there season to 2-2 0-1 in west play this game could decide who in the playoffs or not in the playoffs will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Morrilton 28 :) ( 2-1 Morrilton lost last week to searcy 51-17 this week they take on Harrison in a key playoff jocking west game and win to move there season to 3-1 1-0 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

5-A SOUTH

Hope 13 :'( ( 0-3 Hope lost last week to Prescott 48-3 this week they take on DeQueen and lose again to move there season to 0-4 0-1 in South play will they win at least 1 game this season only time will tell for sure )
DeQueen 38 ;D ( 1-2  lost last week to Poteau,  OK 47-14 this week they get back on the winning track by beat Hope to move there season to 2-2 1-0 in south play this game could be the toilet bowl game will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

HS Lakeside 24 :'( ( 0-3 HSLS lost last week to Malvern 67-58 this week they take on camden in a battle of winless team and sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 0-4 0-1 in South play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Camden 31 :) ( 0-3 camden lost last week to Texarkana 30-24 this week they take on HSLS and win in a battle of winless team to move there season to 1-3 1-0 in south play the question for them will they win enough games to make the playoff will they only time will tell for sure )

Watson Chapel 31  ;D ( 1-2 WC lost last week to 4A power Warren 20-12 this week they get back on the winning track by beat Hot Springs to move there season to 2-2 1-0 in south play the question is will they win the south tittle only time will tell for sure )
Hot Springs 19  :( ( 0-3 HS lost last week to Arkadelphia 49-0 this week they take on WC and lose again to move there season to 0-4 0-1 in South play and looking like they might be 0-10 on the year will they win at least 1 game this season only time will tell for sure )

White Hall 49 ;) ( 3-0 WH won last week over there rivals from west Sheridan 49-13 this week they take on magnolia and win to move there season to 4-0 1-0 in south play will they shock the state again and go 10-0 only time will tell for sure )
Magnolia 13 :'( ( 1-2 Magnolia lost last week to Eldorado 51-28 this week they take on a real good WH team and lose to move there season to 1-3 0-1 in south play I think this team could make the playoffs with the right wins but I don't think there a power house who could win the south tittle will they prove me wrong only time will tell for sure )

This my pick for week 4 of the season so good luck to all team this week

Here my my records for each week

Week 1 26-4
Week 2 25-4
Week 3 25-4

For a season total of 76-12

So good luck to all team this week

tmycjy

PA Dad

Those are good picks, as always.  But, I'm not sure that PA can beat Fair.  You might want to rethink that one!

Harrison vs. Morrilton is the game of the week.  I know you have to pick a winner, but I call that one a toss up.

tmycjy

redsport27

I like the picks! Harrison and Morrilton could be a toss-up as well as Lakeside and Camden IMO. Batesville and Nettleton could be a crucial game in deciding how the East plays out.

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR high football team Friday night

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR high football team Friday night

GuvHog

Magnolia will be by far the best team White Hall has played so far this year. This will be one to watch but I agree, White Hall gets the win.

Yellowcake

Okay, I haven't paid any attention to this, but you have amassed a solid winning percentage with your picks. The Hooten boys ought to be running their 5A predictions by you. Good work.

PA Dad

Quote from: Yellowcake on September 20, 2017, 09:04:09 pm
Okay, I haven't paid any attention to this, but you have amassed a solid winning percentage with your picks. The Hooten boys ought to be running their 5A predictions by you. Good work.

I agree.  He is amazing.  He beats me by many percentage points.  (Come to think of it, that's not such a compliment).  But, staying around 85% is really very good.

Chief_Osceola™

Year in and year out, he's always around at least 80%.  And there's no beating around the bush with the picks either.  There are no 'mights' or 'maybes'.  Will the 80+% streak continue?  Only time will tell haha.

tmycjy

tmycjy

good luck to all SR high teams tomarrow night

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in week 4 14-2 for a season total of 90-14

My upside of the night 14-2

Overdahill

Quote from: tmycjy on September 23, 2017, 07:59:49 am
Tmycjy goes in week 4 14-2 for a season total of 90-14

My upside of the night 14-2

The Delta Oracle is on a Roll !

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas