• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HWH @ Baptist Prep

Started by dhen, September 16, 2017, 01:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dhen

SUGARTOWN

MoChedda

RoadWarrior

HWH back ups should be in by half time

Lumberjackfan1978

RyanLR

Last night was pretty embarrassing for Baptist Prep. Three kickoffs bounced off the returners hands and after the third one this old black lady next to me said "Bless his heart." It was 44-0 so quickly in that game that people just started conversing among themselves.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: RyanLR on September 16, 2017, 07:48:15 pm
Last night was pretty embarrassing for Baptist Prep. Three kickoffs bounced off the returners hands and after the third one this old black lady next to me said "Bless his heart." It was 44-0 so quickly in that game that people just started conversing among themselves.

This old redneck sitting next to me said, "would you lookee there, he done it again"

SUGARTOWN

Baptist Prep appears to be the worst team in 4A. Luckily, this is their last year in 4A.

RyanLR

Baptist Prep SCORES!!! A field goal but they lose 48-3.

RoadWarrior

Looks like it was 48-0 at the half.

MoChedda

Quote from: RoadWarrior on September 22, 2017, 10:02:09 pm
Looks like it was 48-0 at the half.
I was 48-0 Coach Smith took his foot off the gas and showed a lot of class. The Cougars had the ball right before halftime at midfield with over  a minute on the clock and Coach Smith kneeled the ball and let the time run out.

RoadWarrior

Sounds like some good sportsmanship going on down there.

RamblinRazorWreck

This Baptist Prep Football team is an example of what can happen when you take a school with an enrollment around 180 and force it to play against schools with enrollments over 450. 

HWH-C showed excellent Sportsmanship!  (from my vantage point)

BTW, the BP kicker is an excellent soccer player... on the girls team.  Standing O when she hit the FG. 

MoChedda

Quote from: RamblinRazorWreck on September 25, 2017, 01:24:34 pm
This Baptist Prep Football team is an example of what can happen when you take a school with an enrollment around 180 and force it to play against schools with enrollments over 450. 

HWH-C showed excellent Sportsmanship!  (from my vantage point)

BTW, the BP kicker is an excellent soccer player... on the girls team.  Standing O when she hit the FG.
Being from HWH I was pulling for her to make the field goal. I know winning is important but there are young ppl on the other sideline as well that comes to practice everyday and works just as hard and they need good things to happen to them as well. I knew we would win the game but I also wanted something positive to happen so those kids could hold their head a little higher.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas