• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mount Ida

Started by OLionSwag74, September 16, 2017, 11:52:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OLionSwag74

What are your thoughts about the defending State Champs so far this season? Do you think they can run the table or who do you think has what it takes?

BO_KNOWS

I don't think Ida is above and beyond everybody. Rison, Earle, Conway C, McCroy . And as the season goes along their will be more team that could.

dart

as long as they play each game and not worry about the next one everything will be OK

BO_KNOWS

I DONT like mount Ida mainly because of their posters. So I hope they lose every game til they close the doors on the school!

M.I. D

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 16, 2017, 12:03:44 pm
I DONT like mount Ida mainly because of their posters. So I hope they lose every game til they close the doors on the school!
[/quote

Everyone please ignore this clown. He's still walking tender from last December.

Mount Ida has a very good team. Very focused and well coached.

Wildcatalumni21

Somebody is sour and still in their feelings

FilmCrew

Boo Hoo_Knows 2nd place... Its going to be a long year for you... lol poor recruiting year is going to show...I'm glad you didn't list Hampton as a team that could beat Mt Ida cause we know how that ended for you. #cheatinlions #Bo_KNOWS2ndplace

BlueNGold52

Those who enjoy stirring the pot should know what they're cooking!! They could get burned!!!! ;D

But its ok cause Bo Knows 2nd place sucks!!!!!

FoxandHound34

How many threads y'all gonna make about making it to WMS? Can y'all not stick to one or can y'all read?

gooze55

WHY COMMENT ON THIS THREAD THEY HAVE THE WEAKEST SCHEDULE N THE 2 A THEY SHOULD WIN EVERY GAME PLAY SUMBODY

mr.gametime

Lol...well you better get prepared for when junction city posters get back on here next year...

dawg_days

Quote from: gooze55 on September 16, 2017, 01:32:26 pm
WHY COMMENT ON THIS THREAD THEY HAVE THE WEAKEST SCHEDULE N THE 2 A THEY SHOULD WIN EVERY GAME PLAY SUMBODY

I agree this won't do them any good come playoff time. They going to miss them big blockers eventually.

BO_KNOWS

lol I knew I would get filmcrew fired up today

sickwillie

Ida is stout. It's theirs until they mess up and lose. I hope Hampton gets another shot at them in the playoffs this year.

dawg_days

Sick, tell us what you think Hampton will do to them

Lions65

Yeah please you Hampton guys run your mouths all season then whine when you get beat again this season please, gives us something to do when we're not polishing our championship rings

OLionSwag74

Will Hampton ever stop crying? 😂 Smh. Mount ida just beat a very good Lamar team 42-6. The 7-2A is way tougher than what people think, they only have two top tier teams but saying that Mount Ida's schedule is weak and it'll show in the playoffs is ridiculous. Last year they had the same schedule, barely scraped by and went on to win a state championship. Sorry Hampton. Not every thread is about you.

shah_guido_g

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on September 16, 2017, 11:52:04 am
What are your thoughts about the defending State Champs so far this season? Do you think they can run the table or who do you think has what it takes?
I would  remind  everyone  that England  was the prohibitive  favorite  this time last year. Hampton was a lowly ranked team and Mt. Ida was lightly regarded. Yet England didn't  play in Little  Rock.

No guarantees  for anyone.

bigworm

Mount Ida does it the right way. Unlike the rent a team they beat fair and square at WMS. And the rent a team takes the cake on idiotic posters. Maybe yall can fill them free rent houses again and make it back soon. Noone respects your town and it will be a long time until they do.

BlueNGold52

Quote from: shah_guido_g on September 17, 2017, 12:04:20 am
I would  remind  everyone  that England  was the prohibitive  favorite  this time last year. Hampton was a lowly ranked team and Mt. Ida was lightly regarded. Yet England didn't  play in Little  Rock.

No guarantees  for anyone.

Excellent Post!!!

BO_KNOWS

We don't want your respect bigworm . I never will respect mount Ida

beach bum

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 17, 2017, 09:03:20 pm
We don't want your respect bigworm . I never will respect mount Ida

Mount Ida wins with just a bunch of hill folk in a school that is 1A by enrollment.... And you hand picked a team and still couldn't beat them. Maybe you will play Mount Ida this year in the first round if you're lucky and they can ring up 60 on you this time running only 3 or 4 plays from their playbook over and over.

BO_KNOWS

lol Ida can't run down the field fast enough to ring up 60.
But if we do see y'all in the playoffs you can't run and hide behind those cheating officials this year or at least we hope not!!

NWA Hawg

Quote from: beach bum on September 17, 2017, 09:06:12 pm
Mount Ida wins with just a bunch of hill folk in a school that is 1A by enrollment.... And you hand picked a team and still couldn't beat them. Maybe you will play Mount Ida this year in the first round if you're lucky and they can ring up 60 on you this time running only 3 or 4 plays from their playbook over and over.

+1

bigworm

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 17, 2017, 09:09:45 pm
But if we do see y'all in the playoffs you can't run and hide behind those cheating officials this year or at least we hope not!!

How did the refs cheat? I watched every single game film over and over last year before we played yall. Every game time after time i saw you guys hold and tackle defensive players with no flags. But when you played with decent officials on the field they actually see that stuff. The problem yall had was your coach didnt have enough sense to leave the ball in the hands of the guy that made the whole team. I mean Monta scored every 4th time he touched the ball. I think i would have let him run it a few more times and took the rings home. But im glad he's a better recruiter than coach. I was pullin for MI anyway. They deserved it. I dont hate Hampton. I actually like the folks from there.

baseball13

bigworm I really respected you when we met at the Poyen game you seemed like a good ol boy, But you are just as bad as bo knows about living in the past. Hampton beat England a team that I felt we had a real shot to win after watching yall play against Poyen and it was true. How many posters have you seen besides boknows post about the game last year since the season has started? Hampton got beat plain and simple, but I feel like we have a good enough team this year to win the conference. I know there are many good teams in the 8 and it wont be like last year but I feel like Hampton can do it.

dawgpound

Satan loves to bring up the past.  idk bout y'all but I'm looking forward to the glory land

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 17, 2017, 09:09:45 pm

JUST LET IT GO. It's past complaining.. It's not become childish.

baseball13

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2017, 11:43:36 am
JUST LET IT GO. It's past complaining.. It's not become childish.

JUST IGNORE HIM. Its past complaining.. It's become childish. Dang it I don't even think he is from Hampton just a troll setting hooks on all of you.

trojanman

dont disown him now lol

BO_KNOWS

Alright the fun is over with the mount Ida fans. I'll drop it for now.

baseball13

Quote from: trojanman on September 18, 2017, 12:23:05 pm
dont disown him now lol

nobody has claimed him. He showed up in the state championship. Look at the 4 of us that post most this year and look back last year and see who was posting. the ones that are not real fans are gone and he likes stirring the pot for yall to get mad about.

FoxandHound34

Poor ole Lions can't take the fun smh

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 18, 2017, 12:36:13 pm
Poor ole Lions can't take the fun smh
That's where you are confused......We have alot more fun on Friday nights than we do on Fearless during the week!😉

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas