• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mccrory vs Hazen Week 3

Started by Bigred18, September 16, 2017, 12:59:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigred18

How's Hazen looking this year? I got Jags with the W

big E

Hazen is young , ground and pound jags 41-16.

mr.gametime

I got the jags in this one...McCrory was hit by the injury bug during the des arc game...lost 2 starters and had a few banged up players not dress out against Marvell....McCrory will win but hazen might keep it competitive 36-20...

Jags20

From the scores so far, Hazen looks like they've improved. Hopefully the Jags are healed up and ready to go this week. I expect it to be tight starting out but then Taylor starts running wild on the Hornets. Jags pull away 42-18

Lions84

Old Scrapper

Hazen going get up in the first and cause y'all to start turning the lights off again this year!

Mac Town dad

Lights out delay game Jags win 2014 storm delays game hornets win seams to be even lol but last year it was 30-0 I think and one of ours got ejected for hit on fair catch he's gotten a little bigger and more serious than before seams Hazen had one ejected at Clarendon so we pretty equal. Hope it's a good game not sure if the 10 grade backs are gonna pound the ball through the line like 7 is going to but by senior high they will be awesome they were in Jr high.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Mac Town dad on September 16, 2017, 09:52:37 pm
Lights out delay game Jags win 2014 storm delays game hornets win seams to be even lol but last year it was 30-0 I think and one of ours got ejected for hit on fair catch he's gotten a little bigger and more serious than before seams Hazen had one ejected at Clarendon so we pretty equal. Hope it's a good game not sure if the 10 grade backs are gonna pound the ball through the line like 7 is going to but by senior high they will be awesome they were in Jr high.
LOL OK! You wouldn't happen to be dating momalion would you?

Mac Town dad

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 16, 2017, 10:11:43 pm
LOL OK! You wouldn't happen to be dating momalion would you?
nope married to a momma jag lol

Old Scrapper

Hopefully we can keep it close enough to have a chance in the end.

Old Scrapper

bigworm

Quote from: Mac Town dad on September 16, 2017, 09:52:37 pm

Someone please find da greatest big baby for translation

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on September 17, 2017, 12:30:01 am
Someone please find da greatest big baby for translation
Lol... I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige.
McCrory rolls

brown2010

Mccrory by 28 or more #1 is back in town for rest of seasona

big E

Quote from: brown2010 on September 17, 2017, 05:52:37 am
Old brown how you doing buddy good to see you are still alive I looked for you at the England game and didn't see you.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: brown2010 on September 17, 2017, 05:52:37 am

Browns alive once again

brown2010

Just got home from florida. Will be at the rest of games. I was at england game big E

FoxandHound34

It's funny how winning ways brings out fans in droves. Last year there wasn't hardly any chatter about Mac

Bigred18

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 17, 2017, 08:30:46 pm
It's funny how winning ways brings out fans in droves. Last year there wasn't hardly any chatter about Mac
Not that you heard

Mac Town dad

September 17, 2017, 09:56:40 pm #19 Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:58:50 pm by Mac Town dad
We were down last year had lineman not wanting to play there Jr year now there seniors and playing we don't toot our horn's on down years like others but when we do you better believe we have what it takes to get the wins needed. ;D but with that said didn't miss a game still make every one with a big Mac town crowd

Old Scrapper

wrong! These fellows have been pretty steady since "Rogo Era" ended.

Mac Town dad

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 17, 2017, 10:00:44 pm
wrong! These fellows have been pretty steady since "Rogo Era" ended.
and more than likely gonna get more steady till are Jr high graduates there the real deal too.

Old Scrapper

September 18, 2017, 06:29:19 pm #22 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:31:08 pm by Old Scrapper
So when Hazen beats y'all with our 10th graders, will you Mac fans give us props or will you make excuses like the 6 is down this year?

Mac Town dad

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 18, 2017, 06:29:19 pm
So when Hazen beats y'all with our 10th graders, will you Mac fans give us props or will you make excuses like the 6 is down this year?
if 7 flattens your line backers are you gonna make excuses because I know our line will blow yours down ;D

mr.gametime

I will give you all the props in the world....i think hazen can win the 3 seed out the 6

Old Scrapper

If 7 runs up the middle to many times he won't make the 4th quarter without looking up in stands for his momma to get these mean ole boys off of him.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 18, 2017, 06:48:02 pm
If 7 runs up the middle to many times he won't make the 4th quarter without looking up in stands for his momma to get these mean ole boys off of him.

Lol...is that right...just tell yo boys to be careful when there backs are against the goal line McCrory has had a safety in every game this year....they have a total of 4 safeties in 3 games so far..

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 18, 2017, 07:20:56 pm
Lol...is that right...just tell yo boys to be careful when there backs are against the goal line McCrory has had a safety in every game this year....they have a total of 4 safeties in 3 games so far..
LOL Okay, but we will probably play on your side of the 50 most of the night!

Bigred18

We will give props where you deserve it, but enough talking everything happens on the field.

Jags20

You will get your props, but I highly doubt there will be a chance for y'all to get props. 7 will run wild on the Hornets. Good luck stopping him  ;D

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Jags20 on September 19, 2017, 10:31:18 am
You will get your props, but I highly doubt there will be a chance for y'all to get props. 7 will run wild on the Hornets. Good luck stopping him  ;D
Okay, Thanks just checking.

brown2010

Old scrapper only props u will get is propping ur tail in drivers seat and head home with a L. Fox and hound u need to learn a little football. U talk a good talk who is your team. The one nobody ever talks about

hornetfan8

Hazen in the upset 28-20 DLine plays best game of the year

Mac Town dad

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 19, 2017, 03:58:49 pm
Hazen in the upset 28-20 DLine plays best game of the year
who do yall have for number 55?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mac Town dad on September 19, 2017, 04:44:24 pm
who do yall have for number 55?

Better question is, who do they have for Taylor. Stop him, win the game. BUT, much easier to say than to do.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: brown2010 on September 19, 2017, 01:52:22 pm
Old scrapper only props u will get is propping ur tail in drivers seat and head home with a L. Fox and hound u need to learn a little football. U talk a good talk who is your team. The one nobody ever talks about
LOL, it makes for a long ride home after a beat down! it happened often last year.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: brown2010 on September 19, 2017, 01:52:22 pm
LOL, it makes for a long ride home after a beat down! it happened often last year.

Old Scrapper

Guess I needed y'all to see that twice!

mr.gametime

For some reason i thought last year's hazen was mostly 10th graders and this years team would be predominantly mmade of jrs

Old Scrapper

September 19, 2017, 06:22:31 pm #39 Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:05:01 pm by Old Scrapper
Last year most were 10th and 11th graders, not sure the head count difference between them. I think we only had 4 seniors that played, oh yea and we were small and slow!

hornetfan8

Still only have a handful of SRs. 5 or 6 maybe

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 20, 2017, 05:49:12 pm
Still only have a handful of SRs. 5 or 6 maybe
yea there has always been low numbers as far as sports in the previous class and this years, I think it's starts picking back up next year.

Mac Town dad

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 20, 2017, 06:03:03 pm
yea there has always been low numbers as far as sports in the previous class and this years, I think it's starts picking back up next year.
how many of last year's Jr high were 9th graders

brown2010

Same beat down u got last night happens again tonight

mr.gametime

Quote from: brown2010 on September 22, 2017, 06:56:14 am

Brown is back...lol...now only if we could get that hazen poster Cav to return..it would be like the good old days of them 2 going back and forth

Mac Town dad

Quote from: brown2010 on September 22, 2017, 06:56:14 am
them Jr jags were pumped last night I seen Devon #7 he said he was pumped for tonight

cav2012

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 22, 2017, 07:35:39 am
Brown is back...lol...now only if we could get that hazen poster Cav to return..it would be like the good old days of them 2 going back and forth
im still here my man

Old Scrapper

keep the scores posted Fellows, I won't be able to make it.

Jag-Class07

Looks like I made it home off the road just in time for a good old smash mouth football game.

mr.gametime

Wow ..that jook move by number 7 was cold

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas