• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton Vs. Parkers Chapel

Started by sickwillie, September 15, 2017, 09:41:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

PC
32 (44.4%)
Hampton
40 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:45:28 pm

old.dole

It would have looked good to Charlene

dawg duo

Quote from: old.dole on September 19, 2017, 06:02:32 pm

It would've looked good if it was never painted in the first place.

bearbacker52

Quote from: old.dole on September 19, 2017, 06:02:32 pm

and the whole town said he should of used red

PC fan

Quote from: sickwillie on September 19, 2017, 10:39:36 am
I couldn't care less who did it. If it was Parkers Chapel, great. If it was Billy from down the road, excellent! If it was coach Ables, wonderful! The paint got the job done; It stirred the pot. All I said was that your statement was wrong because Hampton isn't desperate for a rival.
Sickwillie...people at PC could care less also.. whoever done it , they did it to get a rise out of the Hampton faithful fans who have been back for a grand total of a year and half now.. wasn't long ago stands were empty,,,bleachers were  empty,, and I actually felt sorry for the Hampton boy's that was playing sports there..not just football..glad to see support back for the football boy's anyway.. whoever done this prank was for motivation purposes and I seriously dought PC kids wanted  to throw any your way...if in deed somebody from Hampton did the prank to fire up the kids more, then that's  pretty sad.... because your just playing lil ole sucky chapel who's not any good at football...I will say this... doesn't matter how good or bad our football teams have been the past 12 years we've had football, we have supported them as a community...  hope Hampton will do the same and not have empty stands when they are not contenders .. just saying the obvious...good luck Friday and as always hope for a great game and no injuries..

dawgpound

September 19, 2017, 08:11:23 pm #304 Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:18:35 pm by dawgpound
I dat babies daddy boss

old.dole

A guy I know that's lives out towards long lake said a guy named daef did it

bearbacker52

Quote from: old.dole on September 19, 2017, 08:19:48 pm
A guy I know that's lives out towards long lake said a guy named daef did it

not daef but joe joe diffie, he was gonna design the new mess hall at hampton

dawgpound

Big Daef wouldn't put forth that much effort

PC fan

This whole thread on this game is stupid and the prank Hampton pulled on there own kids is stupid....  pitiful !!!!

dawgpound

Y'all will see pitiful Friday night when the dawgs get done with your boys

PC fan

ok .. wow.. big statement..geeze.. i'll give u a dog bone for your bold predicition..pitiful

PC fan

and a bowl of water also.. pitiful :o

old.dole

I didn't think it was a real person. He prolly knows him. I should known better my buddy is always on some Tom foolery

dawg duo

Quote from: PC fan on September 19, 2017, 09:04:56 pm
ok .. wow.. big statement..geeze.. i'll give u a dog bone for your bold predicition..pitiful

Are you wanting the dawg fans to show pitty to pc?

PC fan

Heck no...don't need pitty..you will get what u deserve  in the end... all teams do.. in all sports... period !!!  PC doesn't claim to be the all mighty like you guys.. what u will watch Friday is a PC team that tries very hard  and plays as a team and for  the game itself... they understand the difficulty they have  before them...ran into some of them after practice  today... they know it's  going to  be  a dog fight... no PUN intended .. lol

dawg duo

Quote from: PC fan on September 19, 2017, 09:25:10 pm
Heck no...don't need pitty..you will get what u deserve  in the end... all teams do.. in all sports... period !!!  PC doesn't claim to be the all mighty like you guys.. what u will watch Friday is a PC team that tries very hard  and plays as a team and for  the game itself... they understand the difficulty they have  before them...ran into some of them after practice  today... they know it's  going to  be  a dog fight... no PUN intended .. lol

lol okay? Not sure what we deserve. But whatever you say fan

sickwillie

Quote from: PC fan on September 19, 2017, 09:25:10 pm

Awww that's so cute. 😢

bulldognation82

It's so easy for y'all to just assume that "somebody from
Hampton" done the whole vandalism, honestly if anybody would've done it for motivation it would've been atleast against England last year and for sure mt ida. just a lil pep talk from ables will have them boys ready. Trust me I've witnessed several of them. And if you think this was done by coaches you're crazy. Fans more likely but I'm almost certain that everybody in hampton has some respect for that program and I highly doubt that they would do this. Not counting them out just highly doubting it.

PC fan

He can pep talk all he wants too...that's what every coach does.. a team doesn't and should'nt need extra motivation to play a game of football ..  if they do, they are not worth much salt to begin with.. as I said , in the end and to clarify that to some people... all teams get what they deserve.. weather that's the end of a Friday night game or the game that ends there season.. you get out ..what u put into it.. hope that's clear now... again, good luck to both teams !!!

dawgpound

Well the dogs I bet have put more than anybody else into it

dawg duo

Quote from: PC fan on September 19, 2017, 10:27:13 pm
He can pep talk all he wants too...that's what every coach does.. a team doesn't and should'nt need extra motivation to play a game of football ..  if they do, they are not worth much salt to begin with.. as I said , in the end and to clarify that to some people... all teams get what they deserve.. weather that's the end of a Friday night game or the game that ends there season.. you get out ..what u put into it.. hope that's clear now... again, good luck to both teams !!!

I think that clears it up for everyone. :P  ::)

dawg_days

Trying hard is what gets you participation trophies. We don't just try we execute!! And I think I speak for all dawgs on fearless... we talk to every opponent the same whether  it be little ol pc or the England team we knocked off to get to the rock. We look at all of them as a W.

bearbacker52

You know this has been the most intriguing thread on the 2a board this week. Smack talk is good, on both sides, nobody witnessed the people that did the vandalism acts. So what everyone says is just hearsay, what I will say is while there is good smack talk on both sides, I see nothing but ill will from the Hampton side. The PC side will say a few congratulatory things like good job, great season last year, hoping for a great game no injuries..All I hear from the foamy mouths of Hampton, is we are better than you, we gonna mercy rule you..Hampton you are not JC, you don't have a leg to stand on, based on last years failure... when you make continuous deep runs in the playoffs, then your bark will be more respected, right now people are laughing at you, not with you...

dawgpound

Guess what we could care less what someone from bearden thinks.  when a team does good I'll be the first to tell them that but not until we play them and see how it's gonna turn out. I just pray that this game is played with good sportsmanship and there isn't a bunch of mouthing on the field

baseball13

September 20, 2017, 07:10:56 am #324 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:54:53 am by baseball13
hey Jordan I mean bearbacker52 let them laugh. they laughed all year last year saying we would never make it past Fordyce or HG or bearden or rison or Foreman or des ark or England and we did. We came up short plain and simple. but here is the thing Hampton and bearden have the same amount of rings.

SouthBall

PC will take this one it will be hard but they will rise to the challenge. LETS GO TROJANS!! #OMAMAMA

Hornet_03

Anybody in the 8 AA can play the teams y'all played and go 3-0 besides maybe Woodlawn and Hermitage  Pc is in for a rude awakening, I'll even go out on a limb and say strong takes Pc spot in the playoffs this year

bulldawg2016

Quote from: baseball13 on September 20, 2017, 07:10:56 am
hey Jordan I mean bearbacker52 let them laugh. they laughed all year last year saying we would never make it past Fordyce or HG or bearden or Foreman or des ark or England and we did. We came up short plain and simple. but here is the thing Hampton and bearden have the same amount of rings.

LoL!!! That's goods stuff right there!

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2017, 07:09:22 am
Guess what we could care less what someone from bearden thinks.  when a team does good I'll be the first to tell them that but not until we play them and see how it's gonna turn out. I just pray that this game is played with good sportsmanship and there isn't a bunch of mouthing on the field

If their fans are the example, I would expect plenty of trash talking.  Probably not much proper grammar but lots of trash.

dawg_days

Quote from: bearbacker52 on September 20, 2017, 07:01:42 am
You know this has been the most intriguing thread on the 2a board this week. Smack talk is good, on both sides, nobody witnessed the people that did the vandalism acts. So what everyone says is just hearsay, what I will say is while there is good smack talk on both sides, I see nothing but ill will from the Hampton side. The PC side will say a few congratulatory things like good job, great season last year, hoping for a great game no injuries..All I hear from the foamy mouths of Hampton, is we are better than you, we gonna mercy rule you..Hampton you are not JC, you don't have a leg to stand on, based on last years failure... when you make continuous deep runs in the playoffs, then your bark will be more respected, right now people are laughing at you, not with you

It's an eat or be eaten type of deal and them dawgs are hungry.

dawg duo

Quote from: Hornet_03 on September 20, 2017, 08:43:12 am
Anybody in the 8 AA can play the teams y'all played and go 3-0 besides maybe Woodlawn and Hermitage  Pc is in for a rude awakening, I'll even go out on a limb and say strong takes Pc spot in the playoffs this year

Dang! Just a little at a time there hornet. ;D

dawgpound

You must not have played sports there is always trash talk I just hope it's kept clean and doesn't get out of hand

southarkdaddy

Quote from: Hornet_03 on September 20, 2017, 08:43:12 am

Well if you look at when these series were agreed upon 3 years ago, Magnet Cove and Lafayette County were both winning 7-10 games a year.

dawg duo

Quote from: southarkdaddy on September 20, 2017, 09:05:39 am
Well if you look at when these series were agreed upon 3 years ago, Magnet Cove and Lafayette County were both winning 7-10 games a year.

We are playing this year, not 3 years ago.

Dragons21

Quote from: baseball13 on September 19, 2017, 02:51:43 pm
i would not want to go watch that Fordyce and Genoa Central game its going to be boring. haha
I wasn't talking about genoas game heck no they gonna get crushed

dawg duo

Quote from: Dragons21 on September 20, 2017, 09:09:43 am
I wasn't talking about genoas game heck no they gonna get crushed

He was just saying that Fordyce is going to blow Genoa out of the water.

southarkdaddy

Quote from: dawg duo on September 20, 2017, 09:07:55 am
We are playing this year, not 3 years ago.

So teams are supposed to call around and ask what 7th and 8th grade classes are going to be good in a few years when they are in senior high to make a non conference schedule? Simple minds = Simple Thoughts I suppose

dawgpound

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: dawgpound on September 20, 2017, 09:04:29 am
You must not have played sports there is always trash talk I just hope it's kept clean and doesn't get out of hand

Back in the day my trash talk would have made you quit.  I try to keep it somewhat clean and respectable these days since the playing days are over.  ;D

Hornet_03

All jokes aside pc isn't ready for conference 3-0 or not  :)

sickwillie

I'll be the one to say that Woodlawn beats Parker's Chapel next week.... and then Bearden....... and then Rison.......

southarkdaddy

Quote from: sickwillie on September 20, 2017, 10:26:45 am
I'll be the one to say that Woodlawn beats Parker's Chapel next week.... and then Bearden....... and then Rison.......

Going to be embarrassing when the team that smokes Hampton loses all those games

sickwillie

Quote from: southarkdaddy on September 20, 2017, 10:27:20 am
Going to be embarrassing when the team that smokes Hampton loses all those games

Surely you're not already drinking?

dawg duo

Quote from: southarkdaddy on September 20, 2017, 10:27:20 am

Dude you are just talking crazy.

Hollerboy79

I just read this whole thread and my IQ dropped 20 points easy..

dawgpound

baseball13

if wasn't very high if you let it drop that far. You should have quit reading after a couple points dropped off

dawg duo

You might have learned something by reading all of it!! You're welcome. No thanks needed.

Hollerboy79

Is there anyway possible for both teams to lose?

southarkdaddy

Quote from: Hollerboy79 on September 20, 2017, 11:17:27 am
Is there anyway possible for both teams to lose?

Nope it's only possible for Hampton to lose.  And the rest of 2A will rejoice as they melt down back to irrelevance and will be off of fearless friday until 2018

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas