• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden vs Gurdon

Started by Bearden_Bear72, September 10, 2017, 06:44:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearden_Bear72

A good non conference game for the past few years.  I believe Bearden will just out speed the go devils.  Go Bears 35-22

old.dole

I see the bears winning fairly easy in this one. 35-14

Eaglefan70

Bearden takes a W this week.  I hear it was a great game vs Hector. 

Bearden_Bear72

It was a very good game.  Saw improvements that desperately needed.  Hector gave em all they wanted and still pulled out close game

sickwillie

Bearden shouldn't have any trouble with this one, especially since the speedster is in Prescott now. Bearden should win by 12+

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 11, 2017, 09:29:17 am
It was a very good game.  Saw improvements that desperately needed.  Hector gave em all they wanted and still pulled out close game
If y'all will play like y'all did against us, should be a W for the Bears!!

southarkdaddy

Bears take this one as the 8 re-establishes its dominance throughout the state

flyhigheagles22

That bearden qb is good! The bears take the W 21-7

NWA Hawg

SouthBall

couch-coach06

clock runner for the bears you guys are giving gurdon way too much credit..

Backwoods Bart

My thinking at half time v. Hector, was that, if these Bears come out flat in the 3rd., they may be in trouble. You could see the momentum shift to Hector and it seemed like Bearden could not stop their offense. Credit the Bears, their defense stiffened, because Hector sure didn't ease up, allowing Berry to make some things happen on offense. To quote Nolan, "A ragged win is still a win", but they will have to continue to improve quickly (in prep for conference play).

Hornet_03

GusBrown

Gurdon has really seen a talent drop off the last few years. Coach Jackson is a great coach but is in a bad situation at the moment. Hopefully we can get our numbers up, get some more size/ team speed, and get back to dominating the 7AA when we go back down.

GusBrown

Good job, OP...only off by one point.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: GusBrown on September 15, 2017, 09:49:56 pm
Good job, OP...only off by one point.

Final score was misleading.  had they scored on the opening drive of the 3rd, it would have put the Mercy rule in play, and the Go Devil's may not have scored a point. Bearden let Gurdon hang around.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas