• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs. Murfreesboro

Started by dawg_days, September 10, 2017, 03:31:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sickwillie

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 02:16:24 pm
If there is a team anywhere in the state that isnt what they were last year its the hampton bulldogs. I can assure you we are better than we were last year just wait until next friday  Springhill was bad I will agree to that but MC is not as bad as they were last year. We still kept them in the game and we have another week to clean that up. If yall dont clean up we will give you all you want and then some. What sucks for you is your supposed to destroy us which is going to make it sting that much worse after you lose to poor little PC

Who says we are supposed to destroy y'all? One point wins a game. The only focus of the Hampton Bulldogs is winning. But you guys will have a hard time scoring on that defense. Our lineman will be in your backfield before you can pass the ball off. But, I'll stay quite and let you see for yourself.

sickwillie

Quote from: eldofan on September 12, 2017, 03:26:45 pm
These kids have a new coach that will not tolerate quitting if indeed that occurred against England

Is Midyett the savior in PC now?

baseball13

Quote from: sickwillie on September 12, 2017, 03:29:48 pm
Is Midyett the savior in PC now?

He is for this year next year they will be calling for his head.

BO_KNOWS

I don't think a new coach can get the quit out of a kid in 1 year. It's something that has to be instilled in them for years!

dawg duo

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 12, 2017, 03:55:32 pm
I don't think a new coach can get the quit out of a kid in 1 year. It's something that has to be instilled in them for years!

I agree!

dawgpound

You see how long it has taken in Hampton to get to where we are now

eldofan

You don't know our coach to well then !

dawg_days

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 02:16:24 pm
If there is a team anywhere in the state that isnt what they were last year its the hampton bulldogs. I can assure you we are better than we were last year just wait until next friday  Springhill was bad I will agree to that but MC is not as bad as they were last year. We still kept them in the game and we have another week to clean that up. If yall dont clean up we will give you all you want and then some. What sucks for you is your supposed to destroy us which is going to make it sting that much worse after you lose to poor little PC

Hampton starts out 2-0 against those opponents too. So does most of the 2A. The only advantage y'all have is it's at your place.

baseball13

I don't think that will have that much of an advantage unless the refs give them a lot of home cooking because Hampton fans travel well so I bet we will have just as many fans as they have there.

dawg_days

Quote from: baseball13 on September 12, 2017, 05:01:02 pm
I don't think that will have that much of an advantage unless the refs give them a lot of home cooking because Hampton fans travel well so I bet we will have just as many fans as they have there.

And definitely will to PC. It's going to be hostile.

PC fan

Hampton's home field advantage...lights go out every time the other team grabs the momentum and everybody waits 15 min for them to come back on...never seen anything like it in my life..the last three  times we have went over there  it's happened... any other teams experience the lights going out over there??? or is it just against us???

sickwillie

Quote from: PC fan on September 12, 2017, 06:51:04 pm
Hampton's home field advantage...lights go out every time the other team grabs the momentum and everybody waits 15 min for them to come back on...never seen anything like it in my life..the last three  times we have went over there  it's happened... any other teams experience the lights going out over there??? or is it just against us???
Just you looking for something to cry about. I know for a fact it didn't happen every time the last 3 times you've been over there.

PC fan

sure has!!! even the year u guys where down to 14,15 players

PC fan

just stating facts slick...not crying bout nothing..is what it is...

dawg duo

Quote from: PC fan on September 12, 2017, 07:20:30 pm
just stating facts slick...not crying bout nothing..is what it is...

You mean "it was what it was"?

sickwillie

September 12, 2017, 07:47:04 pm #65 Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:49:10 pm by sickwillie
Quote from: PC fan on September 12, 2017, 07:19:13 pm
sure has!!! even the year u guys where down to 14,15 players

In 2013 the lights did not go off. I'm not going to argue with you, but I know for a fact they didn't.

PC fan

no..is what it is.. the lights will go out again until a upgrade on them is made.. that's a given..   ::) ;D

dawgpound

There was a breaker that got hot last year I don't remember that happening any other time

southarkdaddy

Quote from: dawg_days on September 12, 2017, 05:53:41 pm
And definitely will to PC. It's going to be hostile.

Funny because I went to Hampton vs PC on a thursday night game a few years ago.  Thought it would be competitive because neither team was very good.  Hampton had less than 15 people in their home bleachers.  fairweather fans

trojanman

Wow I got some reading to do, you guys went on one after I got off here yesterday. The people talking like PC doesnt have a prayer are the ones I'm referring to as saying yall should destroy us. PC owns the overall series 6-4 in this one and we gave yall a much better game than we should have last year. We are better this year than last and you guys are not as good as last year. I'm not saying you are not a good team. I am however saying we can and I believe will beat you. Oh and I will leave your cookies in the concession stand baseball. I hope they still taste as good after an L.

sickwillie

Quote from: trojanman on September 13, 2017, 10:08:54 am
Wow I got some reading to do, you guys went on one after I got off here yesterday. The people talking like PC doesnt have a prayer are the ones I'm referring to as saying yall should destroy us. PC owns the overall series 6-4 in this one and we gave yall a much better game than we should have last year. We are better this year than last and you guys are not as good as last year. I'm not saying you are not a good team. I am however saying we can and I believe will beat you. Oh and I will leave your cookies in the concession stand baseball. I hope they still taste as good after an L.

Do you play for the team? I'm getting a high school vibe from you

dawg_days

Don't feel bad about the game last year..it was only a little better the first half. Then it went downhill. I can't wait for the Hampton/PC board.

trojanman

I dont feel bad about last year at all. You guys were very very good. You should probably have a ring right now. I am not a player at all. If your getting a high school vibe from me then you should have a high school vibe from roughly 90% of every poster on here so thats not saying much.

dawg duo

Quote from: dawg_days on September 13, 2017, 11:01:09 am
Don't feel bad about the game last year..it was only a little better the first half. Then it went downhill. I can't wait for the Hampton/PC board.

I'm with ya days, that board is going to get hype!

trojanman

dawg duo

baseball13

if I go to get them and they are not there I'm going to be upset.

trojanman

They will be there. Concession stand ladies may look at you funny when you roll up in your pads asking for cookies tho

baseball13

I can assure you that I will not be in pads. Ive been out to long. Now I would give anything to put on a set of pads and go back out there.

dawgpound

Man me to but I'm afraid my hamstrings won't hold up to it

baseball13

my hamstrings would be fine but I would be so out of shape that I would not make it down the field one time.

Backwoods Bart

bulldognation82

bulldognation82

old.dole

Good. Sounds like they are doing what they are supposed to be doing

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas