• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs. Murfreesboro

Started by dawg_days, September 10, 2017, 03:31:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawg_days

dawg duo

Heck yeah. I'm going to say dawgs by 21.

bulldognation82

Bearden_Bear72

old.dole

dawg_days

Quote from: old.dole on September 10, 2017, 06:57:34 pm
Dawgs need to win by 4 scores

Na just one point. Ask Mt. ida they won two championships off of one point wins. They still ranked #1.

FilmCrew

September 10, 2017, 07:51:05 pm #6 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:34:54 pm by FilmCrew
 :D

dawgpound

September 10, 2017, 08:31:55 pm #7 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:59:17 pm by dawgpound
👍🏼

FilmCrew

BlueNGold52

sickwillie

Hampton shouldn't have any trouble with this one.

Lions65

Hampton doesn't lose to anyone they just get cheated out of games that people should let them win

dawgpound

allstate22

old.dole

A win is a win but I know you dogs want to be respected this year so I feel like you need to dominate in this game like you are supposed to.

dawgpound

You are right offense has something to prove

dawg duo

sickwillie

Quote from: Lions65 on September 10, 2017, 10:43:06 pm
Hampton doesn't lose to anyone they just get cheated out of games that people should let them win

Let it go. You are the problem.

southarkdaddy

trojanman

September 11, 2017, 12:32:09 pm #19 Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:00:29 pm by trojanman
dawgs should bring a 2-1 record into Chapel next week with their only lose being to 3a power Prescott. Trojans should be 3-0 if they can outlast an athletic LC squad and we will welcome you with open arms

dawg duo

Quote from: sickwillie on September 11, 2017, 11:13:21 am
Let it go. You are the problem.
[/quote

I agree sickwillie, people like that are irrelevant.

Hornet_03

NWA Hawg

dawgpound

I like your way of thinking fann

NWA Hawg

Quote from: dawgpound on September 12, 2017, 09:30:02 am
I like your way of thinking fann

I not a FAN of Hampton's offense but I really like their defense and I don't see Murfressboro stopping anyone.

dawgpound

Yea everyone wants to see the spread or the shotgun but I'm not a fan of either I like a good run game we just gotta get the turn overs under control or we won't be able to win any close games

NWA Hawg

Quote from: dawgpound on September 12, 2017, 10:25:30 am
Yea everyone wants to see the spread or the shotgun but I'm not a fan of either I like a good run game we just gotta get the turn overs under control or we won't be able to win any close games

I like a good run game as well put would rather see it be more of a power run. I think taking away blocking below the waist outside the tackle box really hurts the flexbone. If you watch Georgia tech or the armed forces teams, they really relie on cut blocking on the perimeter. i would rather see a power run game out of the I or power spread or even single wing mixed with a few quick passing concepts. 

trojanman

There will be a no flex zone at PC next Friday night

dawgpound

Your boys better put in a extra butt pad bc they gonna be on it all night

trojanman

I believe your defense will tough but I have a ton of questions about your offense. I like out chances at home for sure

baseball13

If you think PC is going to beat Hampton at all you must be on that good stuff.

eldofan

I think it will be competitive and we will still be in it come the 4th quarter .

baseball13

I don't know if yall will be able to score enough to win. It may be 7-6 or 20-16 but I have Hamptons Defense winning the game for them.

dawg_days

Quote from: baseball13 on September 12, 2017, 12:12:06 pm
I don't know if yall will be able to score enough to win. It may be 7-6 or 20-16 but I have Hamptons Defense winning the game for them.

I agree, PC biggest draw back is that haven't faced a good defense yet. Those 40 pts they have been putting up is going to end week 4

trojanman

maybe so but you will need to score more than 14 and we arent playing any 9th graders

baseball13

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 12:34:53 pm
maybe so but you will need to score more than 14 and we arent playing any 9th graders

congrats you want a cookie on not playing 9th graders? we aint spring hill either so yall better have a dang good o-line to stop our defense and a good d-line to stop the middle run.

dawg duo

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 12:34:53 pm

We are playing 9th graders and they are right in the middle of all the action, playing both sides of the ball!

KOJACK

I guess I've been outta the loop too long, but when did PC become relevant?

baseball13

Quote from: KOJACK on September 12, 2017, 01:31:26 pm
I guess I've been outta the loop too long, but when did PC become relevant?

;D ;D ;D :o :o :o

trojanman

lol this year!! I'm not saying we will take state or win the conference but I will be optimistic every week and talk noise like we are going to destroy everyone we play. And baseball I wouldnt be making those faces as you were only relevant for one year and its looking like back to reality lol Win lose or draw I'm on here to have fun and talk noise so yal might as well get ready

sickwillie

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 11:49:47 am
I believe your defense will tough but I have a ton of questions about your offense. I like out chances at home for sure

you're outcha mind.

trojanman

I guess we will find out how out of my mind I am next friday night... I'll make sure and bring some cookies for baseball

sickwillie

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 01:53:05 pm
I guess we will find out how out of my mind I am next friday night... I'll make sure and bring some cookies for baseball

I hate to tell you, but this PC team isn't near the team they were last year. You beat a few struggling programs, and all the sudden you're one of the top 4 teams in the conference? Come on, bud. The wheels are going to fall off of your wagon as soon as conference play gets in full effect. You'll see next Friday.

trojanman

If there is a team anywhere in the state that isnt what they were last year its the hampton bulldogs. I can assure you we are better than we were last year just wait until next friday  Springhill was bad I will agree to that but MC is not as bad as they were last year. We still kept them in the game and we have another week to clean that up. If yall dont clean up we will give you all you want and then some. What sucks for you is your supposed to destroy us which is going to make it sting that much worse after you lose to poor little PC

SOUTHARK99

I think your confused trojanman this is football season not baseball season. Keep smoking your PC pipe t-man.

baseball13

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 01:53:05 pm

I love cookies. Make sure it's oreos and a big glass of milk.

dawgpound

Hampton had more yards on fordyce than rison did and we had like 5 turnovers that has to be cleaned up if it is Hampton is gonna be very hard to beat

dawg duo

Quote from: trojanman on September 12, 2017, 02:16:24 pm
If there is a team anywhere in the state that isnt what they were last year its the hampton bulldogs. I can assure you we are better than we were last year just wait until next friday  Springhill was bad I will agree to that but MC is not as bad as they were last year. We still kept them in the game and we have another week to clean that up. If yall dont clean up we will give you all you want and then some. What sucks for you is your supposed to destroy us which is going to make it sting that much worse after you lose to poor little PC

Wow!😥

BO_KNOWS

They say PC is much improved but they gave up and pretty much quit when they played England last year which tells me a lot about their kids. Hampton has taken a slight step back this year after losing monta so I figure it'll be close til the 4th quarter then Hampton will pull away if we don't have any 4th Q turnovers.

eldofan

These kids have a new coach that will not tolerate quitting if indeed that occurred against England

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas