• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A game of the week

Started by PA Dad, September 09, 2017, 10:11:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

Which game is it?

Initially I would have said PA vs. Parkway.  But, Parkway lost their QB and best wide receiver so the game has lost some of its luster.

My vote is Harrison vs. LRCA.  I have no clue which team will win this game.  Both teams look very good this year.  If forced to pick, I'd give a slight edge to LRCA, but only because of Justice Hill.  He is an amazing athlete.

Deuceswild

I decided to record the PA game and watch it when I get home. Harrison at LRCA is definitely the game to help gauge the conferences. Explosive would be a good word to describe Harrison's Defense, and Elusive would be a good word to describe Justice Hill. But he still looks green to me. Kind of like Lamar Jackson last year in Louisville. Mistakes will be made but when he's got the ball, anything can happen. Could only imagine what he's gonna do next year. But LRCA is deep at skilled positions so I know we won't focus on one player. I'm just not going to pick on this game. But I can assure u, I will be there for it!!! I will root for them every week except this one. And the playoffs, they will be there.

FoxandHound34

Overdahill

Intelligentsia

Batesville vs Mt. Home - The Pioneers will take on a team recently thrashed by 5-A East Nettleton.  While getting out to a significant lead and allowing the Bombers to score on the Pioneers JV squad is possible/likely, anything less than a dominating performance by the Pioneers could signal an unquestionable Wynne dominant position (which few here question at present), and more importantly, a wide open race for playoff seedings.

FoxandHound34

Nobody wants to see two bad Batesville and Mtn Home play each other

Chin Music

Quote from: PA Dad on September 09, 2017, 10:11:24 pm
Which game is it?

Initially I would have said PA vs. Parkway.  But, Parkway lost their QB and best wide receiver so the game has lost some of its luster.

My vote is Harrison vs. LRCA.  I have no clue which team will win this game.  Both teams look very good this year.  If forced to pick, I'd give a slight edge to LRCA, but only because of Justice Hill.  He is an amazing athlete.

Justice Hill got a small percentage of the snaps at QB vs Shiloh.  How they choose to use him or not use him will be the key to their season and games such as this.

tmycjy

Here are my games of the week
Wynne vs beebe both team are 2-0
Search vs Morrilton both team are 2-0
LR Christian vs Harrison both team are 2-0
HS Lakeside vs Malvern both team are 0-2 but some will have to win

FridayNightFans

I hope folks keep focusing on Hill, there are a lot of real football players on that LRCA team that can do damage on both sides of the ball.  Let him be a distraction and let's hope they can keep winning games,

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas