• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mccrory vs Marvell

Started by Bigred18, September 09, 2017, 07:28:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigred18

Pick_DA_EAGLES

No need in a thread for this game.

FoxandHound34

Jags2

Old Scrapper

Old Scrapper

FoxandHound34

I'm not the Gags come in with a big head and get upset on the scoreboard and get whooped in the parking lot

mr.gametime

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 10, 2017, 10:35:28 am
I'm not the Gags come in with a big head and get upset on the scoreboard and get whooped in the parking lot

I see somebody still got them panties on from Friday night..lol

FoxandHound34

I'm not the one on here bragging and starting threads about playing Marvell. I guarantee tee y'all start trying to run it up on them and a melee will start

mr.gametime

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 10, 2017, 01:41:13 pm
I'm not the one on here bragging and starting threads about playing Marvell. I guarantee tee y'all start trying to run it up on them and a melee will start

Im pretty sure there will be a thread started for all McCrorys games like it is every year "Einstein" im starting to get a feeling that you aren't the sharpest tool in the tool shed.  Why would they run up the score? When they get up by 30 the starters will be benched like always when McCrory or any other school plays Marvell

FoxandHound34

What would you folks in McCrory know about being smart?? I guarantee Marvell will be the most physical game y'all play this year

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 10, 2017, 03:36:03 pm
Im pretty sure there will be a thread started for all McCrorys games like it is every year "Einstein" im starting to get a feeling that you aren't the sharpest tool in the tool shed.  Why would they run up the score? When they get up by 30 the starters will be benched like always when McCrory or any other school plays Marvell

The magic number is 35. Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 10, 2017, 05:43:30 pm
What would you folks in McCrory know about being smart?? I guarantee Marvell will be the most physical game y'all play this year

I kinda doubt Marvell will be more physical than Des Arc was or Hazen and P-W will be.

Bigred18

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 10, 2017, 05:43:30 pm
It may be but it seems your a hater I understand because when a team exceeds your expectations of course you would be upset. Go Jags

FoxandHound34

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 10, 2017, 05:45:47 pm
I kinda doubt Marvell will be more physical than Des Arc was or Hazen and P-W will be.
not that kind of physical pick lol

FoxandHound34

I'm not a hater bigred, just wondering why you thought to make a thread and rub it in against a team struggling to survive. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you come on here and act all tough against a team barely having a school. Ought to be ashamed

Eaglefan70

Mccrory proved me wrong vs Des Arc and I am not exactly sure how good Des Arc is but it seems Mccrory put it on them.  This will be a team to keep up with during regular season.  Mccrory takes the W this week.

Bigred18

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 10, 2017, 06:57:13 pm
I'm not a hater bigred, just wondering why you thought to make a thread and rub it in against a team struggling to survive. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you come on here and act all tough against a team barely having a school. Ought to be ashamed

Well i make threads on any game I'm interested in, we don't have a team so I don't get how I'm rubbing it in. No matter what every team that shows up has a chance on Friday night.

dawg duo

I'm going to go with McCrory with the W.

Lions84

Woodruff Electric will have a truck at the game to repair the scoreboard cause the Jags will blow it up by halftime.

Jags20

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 10, 2017, 10:35:28 am
What exactly is your deal with McCrory? Hating a team because they're actually better than what you thought they'd be? Dude get off McCrory's case and be excited for what is happening in McCrory

big E

I predict that Both backs from McCrory have over 200 yards.

FoxandHound34

I'm sorry 20 didn't mean to upset you

Old Scrapper

The drummer in McCrorys band runs for a 100 after the halftime show!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 11, 2017, 07:28:39 pm
I predict that Both backs from McCrory have over 200 yards.

If they are smart, Taylor doesn't do much, because he IS their offense.

littleman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 11, 2017, 08:56:27 pm
hum!

jag4life

Taylor isnt our only offense. Tj  alford is a big part of it as well. Taylor did run them eagles over like bowling pins but hes gonna do that the rest of the season. Taylor and alford are all mccrory has had to use so far so until youve seen it all id sit back and enjoy the fact that your eagles prolly wont see them again til next year.

FoxandHound34

If Taylor goes down McCrorys season with it. Anybody that thinks different are blind homers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jag4life on September 12, 2017, 08:29:24 pm
Taylor isnt our only offense. Tj  alford is a big part of it as well. Taylor did run them eagles over like bowling pins but hes gonna do that the rest of the season. Taylor and alford are all mccrory has had to use so far so until youve seen it all id sit back and enjoy the fact that your eagles prolly wont see them again til next year.

Lol. If Mccrory red jags would have had anything else, they would have used it in the first half.

mr.gametime

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 12, 2017, 09:06:14 pm
If Taylor goes down McCrorys season with it. Anybody that thinks different are blind homers

This is class 2A football...you could say that about more than half the teams in the state if they lost there star player...where would des arc be if Conway went down?

FoxandHound34

I understand that but y'all are the ones on here claiming y'all's offense is more than Taylor not me bud

Bigred18

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 12, 2017, 10:24:49 pm
I understand that but y'all are the ones on here claiming y'all's offense is more than Taylor not me bud
It's been said before Taylor is a big part of their offense but they have something to work with if he goes down. Taylor is the reason I support the Jags but he doesn't score every touchdown they have, it's 11players out there and there are others who can step up. May not perform like he can but they can make things happen too

dawg_days

Mac Town dad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 11, 2017, 08:56:27 pm
was smart enough to bench almost the whole ol I didn't even know we had a complete 2nd string that put up 37 points

FoxandHound34

Y'all must be proud beating up on poor Marvell like that smh what's wrong with folks these days

Mac Town dad

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2017, 11:06:36 pm
Y'all must be proud beating up on poor Marvell like that smh what's wrong with folks these days
we played 10 grade lineman pulled 7 early all 10 grade 2nd half except new plays on d

FoxandHound34

Well I wouldn't be going on other threads tooting horns about a trip to WMS y'all haven't played a real team yet watch out

Mac Town dad

Quote from: Bigred18 on September 12, 2017, 11:00:03 pm
It's been said before Taylor is a big part of their offense but they have something to work with if he goes down. Taylor is the reason I support the Jags but he doesn't score every touchdown they have, it's 11players out there and there are others who can step up. May not perform like he can but they can make things happen too
Taylor is a awesome athlete I have yet to see a back flatten a lineman like that young man did tonight in my opinion he get the big hit of the night.

Mac Town dad

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2017, 11:09:50 pm
Well I wouldn't be going on other threads tooting horns about a trip to WMS y'all haven't played a real team yet watch out
I know were taking this season one step at a time even if at times we look to be leaping forward them young men sure draw a crowd of fans who back them 100%. I'm glad to see them playing as a team who looked to be on a mission.

Jags20

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2017, 11:06:36 pm
Beating them 37-0 is bad?? If we would have only beat them 20-0 you would have said McCrory must not be very good. Your whole point in being on FF must be to be negative towards the Jags

mr.gametime

This game rub me the wrong way....i know marvell is not that good...but as fans, parents, alumni, and students you should try to show a little better support ...Marvell had very few people in the stands last night for a home game, McCrory probably had double or triple the amount of people on the visitor side....and im pretty sure its probably like that for every team that travels to Marvell....then when kids dont wanna play nomore and they dont have enough players for a team...the whole community gone start complaining.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 16, 2017, 11:31:10 am
This game rub me the wrong way....i know marvell is not that good...but as fans, parents, alumni, and students you should try to show a little better support ...Marvell had very few people in the stands last night for a home game, McCrory probably had double or triple the amount of people on the visitor side....and im pretty sure its probably like that for every team that travels to Marvell....then when kids dont wanna play nomore and they dont have enough players for a team...the whole community gone start complaining.

It's actually sad.

FoxandHound34

Like I said last night I'm not the one on here tooting my horn about a state title run. Pretty funny y'all have to get a few transfers from Augusta to compete

mr.gametime

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 16, 2017, 01:15:00 pm
Like I said last night I'm not the one on here tooting my horn about a state title run. Pretty funny y'all have to get a few transfers from Augusta to compete

Omg will you go crawl under a rock already  and get of McCrory jock ..geez...its starting to get disturbing.

FoxandHound34

I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you Mr game time I apologise for taking too much of y'all's time up. I realize y'all are the Kings of the state Bow Down to the Gags!! Blah I think I'm gonna barf after saying that. Gags won't win state

Jags2

Pretty sure we did enough competing in 2015.

Mac Town dad

no its just a little swap going on look at #44 who plays for Newport he was once ours you can't control family's moving around most teams won't stop 7 and you sure wouldn't have stopped 44 so either way we were gonna be good but the xtra line man didn't hurt lol

Jags20

I'm pretty sure we don't have a problem when it comes to competing. Since 2009, we've been to the quarterfinals 4 times, the semis 2 times, and won it all. Also, we haven't missed the playoffs in 10 years. So you may wanna change your post so you at least sound like you have a little common sense.
And by the way, transfers happen in college, not high school.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas