• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Mt Ida run the table.

Started by jsw6f0, September 09, 2017, 12:51:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jsw6f0

Will Mt Ida run the table this year. I hear Foreman is gonna give them a game.

dawgpound

ThreadWatcher

Agreed! Huge target on their back.

couch-coach06

Not here too talk trash but the foreman Ida game will be a huge one.. it's in Ida but I wouldn't count the Gators out .. both teams will be ready .. and both teams are good

BlueNGold52

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 09, 2017, 02:03:51 pm
Not here too talk trash but the foreman Ida game will be a huge one.. it's in Ida but I wouldn't count the Gators out .. both teams will be ready .. and both teams are good

Absolutely that should be the game to determine the conference!! I'm sure the Gators are gonna be looking for payback for last yrs loss at home. The Lions will without a doubt will make them have to earn it!!!

BO_KNOWS

Ida will not win their own conference!

BlueNGold52

ThreadWatcher

dawg_days

Absolutely not.. too many good teams in the 8. Plus Earle and McCrory

BO_KNOWS

Foreman has the most talent and will win the 7

FilmCrew

What exactly are you basing that on Bo-Knows 2nd place?

I am not disrespecting Forman in anyway because they have a great team. But they have only played one game with a 3A team that will have a hard time making the playoffs. Out of everyone on Fearless you seem to have the hardest time picking which team is going to win or lose. **cough cough 2nd place...Cough cough...

You see out of 10 games between Forman and Mount Ida (2016 state champs), Mount Ida has won 9 of them. I know sometimes you have a hard time with numbers so I thought I would find something you can relate that to..... If you added all the games between 2005-2010 that Hampton won you would get to 10... If you add up all the times you have cried about losing to Mount Ida in the finals...you would get 10...Just joking that would be 50.

FoxandHound34

Only table Mt Ida runs to is the one next to the buffet

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 09, 2017, 08:49:36 pm
They'd probably work the buffet like a football field...slow and methodical just taking what the buffet gives them...

BlueNGold52

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 09, 2017, 08:49:36 pm

Thats obvious thats why they average 260lbs across the O and D line those boys have to eat alot to fuel all that muscle!!!  ;)
Big strong boys equals lots of W's

FoxandHound34

BO_KNOWS

We seen what fast teams do to Ida and foreman has plenty of speed..

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 09, 2017, 09:22:58 pm
We seen what fast teams do to Ida and foreman has plenty of speed..

Hand them the title?

FoxandHound34

BO_KNOWS

Didn't mean to get all up in filmcrews feelings but it's just what I think about Ida this year

BlueNGold52

This yrs Mount Ida team has more speed on the field than last yrs. They have a reigning 2A State Champion in the 200 meters and still have the little scat back that they used last season. Foreman will be tough but I'm not convinced yet that they are better than last season they lost alot of yds. But there is no doubt that Batey is a hand full.

BlueNGold52

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on September 09, 2017, 09:48:25 pm
This yrs Mount Ida team has more speed on the field than last yrs. They have a reigning 2A State Champion in the 200 meters and still have the little scat back that they used last season. Foreman will be tough but I'm not convinced yet that they are better than last season they lost alot of yds. But there is no doubt that Batey is a hand full.

Right now they need to focus on Lamar!!!

FoxandHound34

Man put the bottle down you keep quoting yourself 😂😂😂

BlueNGold52

OLionSwag74

Mount ida should steamroll the 7. Offensive line has improved and has a guys off the bench that could rotate in on both the offensive and defensive line that are just as good. I don't know if you've noticed or payed attention, Mount Idas defense has allowed one TD this year to a BYU commit. Batey is good but there is no way Mount Ida should lose the 7. Like I said. It's Mount Idas to lose.

Eslim03

If there is one thing I'm certain on, it is the gators will not get steam rolled by any 2a team this season. This game will be a dog fight. We return 8-9 starters on both sides of the ball with a Jr high conference championship team moving up some really good new additions. Y'alls  one point victory in foreman last year was just as important as all the other one point victories y'all steam rolled to the championship.

BlueNGold52

Quote from: Eslim03 on September 10, 2017, 10:35:53 am
If there is one thing I'm certain on, it is the gators will not get steam rolled by any 2a team this season. This game will be a dog fight. We return 8-9 starters on both sides of the ball with a Jr high conference championship team moving up some really good new additions. Y'alls  one point victory in foreman last year was just as important as all the other one point victories y'all steam rolled to the championship.

Well said!! Anyone doubting Foreman is crazy they will be good!! I expect a hard fought game when Foreman comes to Mount Ida.

couch-coach06

Also for those talking about foreman's weak opponent .. y'all do realize just because jesseville has that move doesn't make them like the greatest thing ever ? They will still be like 4 or 5th in the conference ?

BlueNGold52

That was pretty apparent at the preseason Jamboree!!!!!

M.I. D

Jville would be a 2nd-3rd place team in the 7AA. Mount Ida controlled the game from start to finish. Foreman may be pretty good but we will see when they come to Mount Ida.

couch-coach06

Quote from: M.I. D on September 10, 2017, 12:23:55 pm
Jville would be a 2nd-3rd place team in the 7AA. Mount Ida controlled the game from start to finish. Foreman may be pretty good but we will see when they come to Mount Ida.

I don't think anyone here is doubting J-Ville would be in the top 3 of conference have you seen the scores from the past two weeks baring a serious upset its ida and foreman in a 2 horse race.. I would wager that genoa would finish 3rd in our conference as well.. like I have said numerous times.. Mt. IDA is the team too beat until someone does it .. but I think to give foreman no shot is silly we lost by 1 Pt last year and in limited game time ( scrimmage against Centerpoint, and game against Genoa ) I am willing too say that our defense is better than last year. and our offense appears too be just as potent.

OLionSwag74

Y'all are underistemating MI. They returned everyone and are way better than last years team in my opinion. They aren't taking Forman lightly by no means, they know how good they are. Mount ida O Line averages 250 pounds across and they'll throw two 1200 Yard backs at you as well. I expect it close by I see no way Forman with just Batey will beat mount ida. Remember Hampton a year ago? They had only one athlete and who won?

OLionSwag74

Btw is Batey receiving any offers? I haven't heard. I'd be shocked if someone of that talent has picked up any offers

bulldognation82

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on September 10, 2017, 01:07:54 pm
Y'all are underistemating MI. They returned everyone and are way better than last years team in my opinion. They aren't taking Forman lightly by no means, they know how good they are. Mount ida O Line averages 250 pounds across and they'll throw two 1200 Yard backs at you as well. I expect it close by I see no way Forman with just Batey will beat mount ida. Remember Hampton a year ago? They had only one athlete and who won?

It takes more than one athlete to go undefeated all year and get beat in the state championship game. Play the game 10 times and hampton would win 9. No doubt

couch-coach06

he receives mail from several schools but no offers that i  am aware of .. no one is underestimating them we know they are good .. real good.. but we also think our gators are good... we have more than just Batey. we have a stable of quick fast kids that play slot back . a nice two deep of full backs and our lines have improved on both sides of the ball just because we have some speed doesn't mean we are finesse you should know that from last year .. we have some size on the lines and enough depth to rotate and keep them fresh this game will be a slobber knocker and no matter the outcome I cant wait for it!

dawg_days

False y'all lost two future D2 signees, which were decent. And I assume we are going to talk about Hamptons "one" athlete for years to come. You should be trying to talk White into throwing the ball if y'all don't have a passing game when y'all get to the 8-2A (SEC West of 2A) jessieville  will be the least of your worries.

BO_KNOWS

The white hat official from Searcy cheated the championship game.

FoxandHound34

Still crying I see Bo just because your all star team you bought couldn't win the ship

Lions65

Quote from: dawg_days on September 10, 2017, 01:27:35 pm
False y'all lost two future D2 signees, which were decent. And I assume we are going to talk about Hamptons "one" athlete for years to come. You should be trying to talk White into throwing the ball if y'all don't have a passing game when y'all get to the 8-2A (SEC West of 2A) jessieville  will be the least of your worries.

Pretty sure that was hermatige's "one athlete" how you fixing to say white hat cheated he just called the penaltys that the hermdawgs committed, hey man second place isn't bad for a team that hasn't ever won anything

BO_KNOWS

17 flags vs 3 flags.. and after the game a Ida fan told me Hampton was cheated and I said " ya think "

BO_KNOWS

I will say the good Ida team was more discipline than Hampton but with the  talent it was still going to be a blowout.

Lions65

Well I doubt y'all have to worry about being cheated out of another championship for a long time-just a shame every topic involving mt Ida one of you Hampton guys have to get on it and whine about the flags, seems like y'all would spend more time recruiting so y'all could be relevant again

M.I. D

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 10, 2017, 02:09:37 pm
17 flags vs 3 flags.. and after the game a Ida fan told me Hampton was cheated and I said " ya think "

Keep on crying. I hope Hampton gets to see Mount Ida again this year.

Lions65

Quote from: M.I. D on September 10, 2017, 02:15:34 pm

Keep on crying. I hope Hampton gets to see Mount Ida again this year.

They will, if they want to come to Stidman field and watch a playoff game, of course they'd have to skip a Hampton basketball game to do it

Lions65

May have been a blow out if the actual kids from Hampton weren't blocking in the back 40 yards behind the play while the hermatige kid was running in the end zone

lionsdad

Mount Ida runs the table. Foreman was undefeated when these seniors were 9th graders and came to Mount Ida. Foreman left whipped. Conway Christian came here and got smoked last year. Lagrange had over 200 yards. Rison has a shot. They are really good.

BO_KNOWS

Come playoff time I hope we do meet up with y'all

OLionSwag74

Bo, you don't know very much. Your just salty from last year. Bring Hampton. Call coach White up im sure he'd love a chance to let his jv kids get some reps.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on September 10, 2017, 03:23:34 pm
Come playoff time I hope we do meet up with y'all

No you don't. It won't be pretty this time...

BO_KNOWS

I mean if your better than us and win we're cool with that but getting cheated in the finals still pisses me off.

OLionSwag74

Bo, you guys didn't get cheated. Check the film.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas