• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County

Started by mrkingark, September 09, 2017, 12:02:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

Byasse and Davis were a different kind of animal. CC does not have a player like those 2 on the team.  Byasse was a stud in the middle and Davis was a threat to go the distance from anywhere on the field.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on September 16, 2017, 11:42:33 am
Byasse and Davis were a different kind of animal. CC does not have a player like those 2 on the team.  Byasse was a stud in the middle and Davis was a threat to go the distance from anywhere on the field.
Thats my point. Game changers

HoopKing

I thought Nathan Morris was the new superintendent at Cross county

birddawg1986

New season for CC now (conf play) still could make noise depending on how the attitude is in the locker room

playmaker04

Bdub not sure where you got people thinking we had the same players as Byassee and Davis because don't think anybody on here has said that but we do have the nucleus of a team that went 10-3 and was 47 seconds away from the semifinals and about the idea of just cause you were good in jr doesn't mean you will be in Sr high that might float if 90% of these kids weren't playing last year. The kids have not responded to the Coaches and it's gotten bad. We can't score. We can get to the red zone but can't score. defense is bad. We have key players out every week usually for disciplinary reasons. These kids got to realize Greenwell is gone and isn't coming back. When they do that maybe they can turn it around.

birddawg1986

That was those kids Jr year will they made the run. CC was probably the most disappointing team in 2A there Sr year losing in the second round at home. Think they had about 15-17 Sr on that team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas