• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bombers v.s. Nettleton

Started by Bigboy36, September 06, 2017, 09:23:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigboy36

Nettleton has improved their defense a lot this is a completely different team then last year way more experienced. MH is coming back almost the same and will cause trouble this year.MH is just such a one dimensional team run run run. I think Nettleton will be prepared and will win this one 35-10

bigchief72455

From what we witnessed at the Pocahontas game, I am confident that the Raiders are more than capable of handling MH. Nettleton was a good team last year but this year they are looking even better.

LaFlamaBlanca55

THE BOMBERS ARE ABOUT TO UNLEASH THE FURY AND THE WRATH ON NETTLETON! I heard after the Harrison game Mtn Home and new head coach maddux,  put in some special schemes and special plays the likes of which have never been seen before, should be interesting. You dont wanna miss this one! If i was Nettleton id be prepared for some "trick" plays

Go Postal

Quote from: LaFlamaBlanca55 on September 07, 2017, 11:35:52 am
THE BOMBERS ARE ABOUT TO UNLEASH THE FURY AND THE WRATH ON NETTLETON! I heard after the Harrison game Mtn Home and new head coach maddux,  put in some special schemes and special plays the likes of which have never been seen before, should be interesting. You dont wanna miss this one! If i was Nettleton id be prepared for some "trick" plays
About time.  I thought that if the Bombers made some short passes and pitches to go with their running game, that they would move the ball a lot more down the field.  Good luck to my ol' alma mater.  Viva la Bombers!

MHFAN

I think will be a long night for MH.  Mentally and physically beat down right now.  Hope I am wrong.

Raider2011

42-0 route Nettleton over Mtn Home...

Bigboy36

September 08, 2017, 11:12:15 pm #6 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 03:19:06 pm by Bigboy36
Quote from: LaFlamaBlanca55 on September 07, 2017, 11:35:52 am
LOL Nettleton destroyed them  ;D ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas