• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Searcy vs Batesville

Started by Bigred18, September 04, 2017, 06:23:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigred18

What are your thoughts on this game? I got Searcy in a close one

T-Bone

September 04, 2017, 06:41:03 pm #1 Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 06:47:44 pm by T-Bone
Quote from: Bigred18 on September 04, 2017, 06:23:20 pm
What are your thoughts on this game? I got Searcy in a close one

I heard some really good things about Searcy today on the offensive side.  Heard nothing good or bad about the defense.  This person said they will be a tough team to beat.  That did come from person in Valley View where Searcy scored over 60 points.  Was Searcy that good or did Valley View not do well that night on defense?

Bigred18

Quote from: T-Bone on September 04, 2017, 06:41:03 pm
I heard some really good things about Searcy today on the offensive side.  Heard nothing good or bad about the defense.  This person said they will be a tough team to beat.  That did come from person in Valley View where Searcy scored over 60 points.  Was Searcy that good or did Valley View not do well that night on defense?
That night Searcy was simply that good, they will be a team watch out for

The_Pioneer

Searcy will probably win by about 100 because they are, like, so good.

mustang12

Searcy rolls...mercy rule in fact. Too much offense.

Bigred18

Will be interesting to see Searcy get a big win after a few transfers there were recently coached by someone who I won't name recently picked up in Batesville.

Sporty

"Will be interesting to see Searcy get a big win after a few transfers there were recently coached by someone who I won't name recently picked up in Batesville."

What are you talking about? makes no sense

Bigred18

Quote from: Sporty on September 07, 2017, 11:40:31 am
"Will be interesting to see Searcy get a big win after a few transfers there were recently coached by someone who I won't name recently picked up in Batesville."

What are you talking about? makes no sense

A new coach at batesville coached a few players who transferred to searcy. Some people know the situation some don't will be a good game

The_Pioneer

ftbllgd7566

I heard Searcy looked awful good and Batesville lacked a lot of discipline. That's unusual for Batesville. When I was playing, they RARELY made a mistake, and if they did it was only once!

FoxandHound34

Poor ole Batesville looks like a state title is out of reach again this year maybe next time

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas