• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on Russellville

Started by ArkansasBoy, August 26, 2017, 12:13:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkansasBoy

August 26, 2017, 12:13:01 pm Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 12:45:20 pm by ArkansasBoy
Do y'all count Russellville out this year even though they have a soild defense and decent offense ? and also the coaching staff they have put together , i mean they got PA DC and a good OC and head coach

PrivateLesson

August 26, 2017, 07:37:25 pm #1 Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 07:40:08 pm by PrivateLesson
Time will tell.    I hate Dawson left but talent is obviously there. 

Hopefully,  they will continue forward with the winning.

Best of Luck!

ArkansasBoy

Yea ik there is alot of talent it's just a matter of how they use it

STBruin

Quote from: ArkansasBoy on August 26, 2017, 12:13:01 pm
Do y'all count Russellville out this year even though they have a soild defense and decent offense ? and also the coaching staff they have put together , i mean they got PA DC and a good OC and head coach

Saw them early this summer at team camp, and I believe that this year will be a rebuilding year. Think graduation really hurt Russellvile... I did not see a decent defense or a decent offense...could be rough...but they have put together a top notch coaching staff, so don't think it will take them long.

ArkansasBoy

well yea if it was ealier in the summer they are struggling because they were probably still learning the offense and defense

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas