• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 1 of the season

Started by tmycjy, August 19, 2017, 09:46:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

August 19, 2017, 09:46:22 pm Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:01:40 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 1 of the season

5-A EAST

Wynne 40  ;D ( Last year state runner up wynne went 13-1 this year wynne  start the season 1-0 on the year this year wynne has a new coach in  van paskel who should do real well for wynne this year wynne will be more of the same as last year the question is can wynne beat P.A. This time only time will tell for sure )
Marion 21  :( ( last year Marion went 5-6 and lost in 1st round this year they will be better then last year but start the season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they contend for the 6 A east tittle only time will tell for sure )

Batesville 19  :-\ ( last year Batesville had over 9 to 12 player out hurt but they still went 9-4 and Simi finals this year could be more of the same for them if they don't get kids hurt they could be the surprise in the punch bowl but right now they are playing 2ed fiddle behind wynne Batesville start there season at 0-1 on the year will they keep player healthy only time will tell for sure)
Jonesboro 48  ;) ( last year jonesboro went 9-2 and lost in the quarter final this year look like another good run for east tittle but can they win the state tittle will be the question they start there season at 1-0 on the year will they win the east tittle only time will tell for sure )

Blytheville 42  :) ( Last year Blytheville went 6-5 and 1st round lost this year there in a rebuilding more with lost of key player gone they got to have underclassmen step up they start there season a 1-0 on the year will they have the right wins to make the playoff I say no by what my computer said but only time will tell for sure )
Osceola 8  ??? ( last year Osceola only went 2-8 and no play a surprising thing for them this year will be more of the same they start there season at 0-1 on the year will they make the playoffs only time will tell for sure )

Forrest City 22  :-\ ( last year FC went 8-4 and went to quarterfinals for the 1st time in over 30 year or better this year FC will be about the same But with a tough East conference who know if they will make the playoff in week 1 they start 0-1 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure )
West Memphis 28  ;D ( last year WM went 7-5 and quarterfinals this year will be about the same do to a good 6A east conference right now they start there season at 1-0 will they make the a run at the 6A  east tittle Only time will tell for sure)

Green County tech 17  :( (last year GCT went 0-10 this year GCT Will be much improved but with tough east conference it will be more of the same in win and lost they start there season at 0-1 on the year will they win a game this year my computer said no but only time will tell for sure)
Vilonia 21  :) (last year Vilonia went 5-5 and no playoffs but they had a new coach in Ron Young this year Vilonia is much improved but with a tough west conference they may not make the playoff but we will just have to wait and see right now they start there season at 1-0 will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure )

Nettleton 35  8) (last year Nettleton went 5-5 and no playoffs this year Nettleton much improved but with a tough east conference they may not make the playoff but this could come down to the point system who get in as of right now Nettleton start there season at 1-0 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure )
Pocahontas 14  :'( ( last year Pocahontas went 8-3 and 1st round lost don't know much about this team but they start out 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Paragould 12  :-\ ( last year Paragould went 3-7 and no playoff this year Paragould will be much improved but with a tough east conference they will not see it in the win and lose Paragould start there season at 0-1 on the year will they make the playoffs only time will tell for sure one interesting note there coach at Paragould has got them going in the right way to be a good team)
Rivercrest 26  8) ( last year rivercrest went 9-4 and quarterfinals this year could bed more of the same for them they start there season at 1-0 on the year will they win in week 1 only time will tell for sure)

Valley View 24  :-\ ( last year VV went 5-5 and no playoff this year they are much improved and have a real good shot at a playoff spot but with a tough east conference will they get one of these spot I don't know but they there football team going in the right way they start there season with at 0-1 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure)
Searcy 35  :-* ( last year searcy went 8-4 and quarterfinals this year could be more of the same for them they start there season at 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Beebe 34   :-* (last year Beebe went 4-6 and no playoff this year beebe seem to be much improved and could fight for a playoff spot but with a tough Central conference they may not make the playoff central is a lot like the east with a lot of improved team who know who will get in this year beebe start 1-0 on the year will they make it to the playoffs only time will tell for sure)
Greenbrier 31  :o ( last year Greenbrier 9-2 and 1st round lost this year greenbrier is in a interesting mode key player on there team could make them good if these key player don't step up they could lose if team can stop them they will still lose but we will just have to wait and see but in week 1 they start there season at 0-1 will they win with these key player only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 21  :-\ ( last year LRC went 5-7 and quarterfinal this year LRC will be much improved and have a good chance at a playoff spot and in my oppenion has a outside chance at the central tittle in week 1 they lose to move to 0-1 on the season will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure
Warren 42  :D ( last year warren went 15-0 and 4A state champion this year will be more of the same they start there season at 1-0 on the year will they repeat as 4A champion only time will tell for sure)

LR Fair 17  :-[ (last year LRF went 1-9 but was 0-10 on the field they won a game after Morrilton has to forite to them this year will be more of the same they start there season at 0-1 on the year will they win a game on the field this year only time will tell for sure)
LR Hall 28  :) ( last year LRH went 2-8 this year is more of the same they start there season at 1-0 will they they do better then 2-8 only time will tell for sure)

LR McClellan 35  ;) (last year LRMC went 8-4 and quarterfinals this year could be more of the same for them there in the same boat as lot of the central team they could have a chance at a playoff spot but with a tough central who knows who will get in right now they start out 1-0 on the season will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure)
Sheridan 6  :'( ( last year Sheridan went 1-9 and no playoff this year could be more of the same with new head coach at Sheridan start there season at 0-1 will they do better then 1 win only time will tell for sure)

LR Mills 19  :-X ( last year LRM Went 3-7 and this year they look to be much improved but with a good central conference it might be more of the same they start there season at 0-1 will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure)
Jacksonville 26  :-* ( last year Jacksonville 2-8 this year could be more of the same they start there season at 1-0 on the year will they do better this year I say no but only time will tell for sure )

LR Parkview 21  :-X ( last year LRP went 1-8 and no playoff this year will be more of the same they start the season 0-1 on the year will they do better then last year only time will tell for sure )
Star City 26  :D (last year Star city went 3-7 this year star city is much improved and could make the playoff they start there season at 1-0 will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Pulaski Academy 52  :) ( last year P.A. went 13-1 and won its 3ed state tittle in a row and going for it 4th state tittle this year will be more of the same but odd get greater when you keep winning so who will be the team that knock off P.A. IN week 1 p.a. start 1-0 on the year will they win there 4th state tittle only time will tell for sure )
OK-Sand Springs Page 6  :'( ( don't know much about this team start out 0-1 on the year )

Sylvan Hills 30  :o ( last year SH went 9-2 and lost on the last play in the 1st round this year  is more of the same the right seed they could go far wrong seed out quick they start there season 0-1 on the year in a close lost will they get out of the 1st round of the playoffs only time will tell for sure)
LR Catholic 31  :o (last year Catholic went 3-8 and lost in the 1st round this year will be better for catholic the question is will they go far in the playoffs I don't know but they start there season at 1-0 in a close win will they win there 1st game only time will tell for sure)

5-A WEST

Alma 31  :-* (last year went 8-4 and quarter finals this year could be more of the same they could push for the west tittle they start there season 1-0 by winning the battle of the bone the question for alma is with Morrilton being good can they get the number 1 seed will they repeat the tittle only time will tell for sure)
Van Buren 7  ??? ( last year VB went 2-8 this year will be more of the same they start there season 0-1 by loseing the battle of the bone will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Clarksville 21  :) ( last year Clarksville went 1-9 this year could be more of the same they start there season with a supriseing win to move to 1-0 on the year will they be a factor in the west only time will tell for sure)
Lamar 17  :'( ( last year lamar went 5-6 and a 1st round lost this year could be more of the same they start there season with a lost move to 0-1 on  the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Farmington 17  :P (last year Farming ton went 3-7 and no playoff this year could be more of the same for them with low enrollment number they don't field player other school dose so they cant compeat as of right now in week 1 they start 0-1 on the year will Farmington get to where they can compeat with school in there class only time will tell for sure)
Prarie Grove 35  8) ( last year PG went 12-1 and quarter finals this year could be more of the same they start there season at 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Greenbrier 31  :'( (same as central )
Beebe 34  :) (same as central )

Harrison 19  :-[ ( last year Harrison went 8-3 and lost in the 1st round this year Harrison is much improved but still could 3ed seed they start there season 0-1 with lost to there rival MH will they contend for the west tittle only time will tell for sure)
Mountain Home 26  ;D (last year MH went 4-7 and a 1st round lost this year will be more of the same they start there season at 1-0 on the year will they beat there rival team only time will tell for sure)

Maumelle 7  ::) (last year Maumelle went 2-8 and no playoffs this year Maumelle has a new coach in kirk Horton who I think got Maumelle going in the right way now Maumelle don't have a enough power to beat NLR start out 0-1 on the year will they upset NLR only time will tell for sure )
North LR 48  ;D ( last year NLR Went 12-1 and state runner up of the 7-A Tittle this year could be more of the same they start there season with a easy win move to 1-0 on the year will NLR go back to the state tittle game only time will for sure)

Morrilton 14  :( ( last year Morrilton went 5-6 and lost in the 1st round this year could a lot better if they player in grades they start there season with a rival lost move to 0-1 on the year will Morrilton keep kids in grade only time will tell for sure one interesting note if its wasn't for the grade problem last year Morrilton would have been close to a 10-0 record)
Russellville 31  :-* ( last year Russellville shock the state of Arkansas by winning the class 6-A state tittle and went a shocking 12-1 this year may not be the same as last year I think they were a one trick pony but with a new coach this year they could shock the state again and win they start there season with a win over there rival move to 1-0 on the year will they shock the state again only time will tell for sure)

Vilonia 21  :) ( same as east)
Green county tech 17  :( ( same as east )

5-A SOUTH

Camden Fairview 6  :-[ ( last year CF went 3-7 this year could be more of the same for them but people in Camden think they can contend for the south tittle I think there a few year away from a good team that could I see them better this year but I don't see it in the win and lose yet they start there season at 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Eldorado 40  8) (last year Eldorado went 6-6 and quarter finals this year will be more of the same for them only diffrents about this year they could be a game better they start there season win a easy win move to 1-0 on the season will they win big this year only time will tell for sure)

Dequeen 17  :-X ( last year Dequeen went 3-7 and no playoff this year Dequeen has a new coach in Stephen sloan who could get them going in the right path this season could be more of the same but I think this new coach will improved the team but not this year they start there season at 0-1 on the year will they shock Arkansas by winning this year only time will tell for sure)
Mena 28  ;D (last year mena went 6-5 and lost in the 1st round this year could be more of the same they could get a playoff spot mena start there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they win the season opener only time will tell for sure)

Hope 14  :'( ( last year hope went 0-10 and no playoff this year look like more of the same but they will be improved but wont see it in the win and loses hope start there season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will hope win a game this year only time will tell for sure)
Nashville 50  :-* ( last year Nashville went 11-1 and had a shocking exit of the playoff in the 2ed round this year could be more of the same for them they are one of the better team in the 7-4A but can they go far in the playoff I say yes they  start there season with a big win over there rivals move to 1-0 on the year will they go far in the playoff only time will tell for sure)

Hot Springs 12  :-X ( last year HS went 3-7  but was about 5 plays away with having a winning season this year they will be much improved and could get a playoff spot but start out the season with a lost move to 0-1 on the season will they make it to the playoff only time will tell for sure)
Lake Hamilton 31  ;D (last year LH went 6-5 and 1st round lost this year could be more of the same the question is can Lake Hamilton knock some good team to get a better seed LH start there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

HS Lakeside 24  :( ( last year HSLS went 6-5 but got a share of the south tittle this year could be more of the same a chance at  playoff spot could there but if lakeside in my book get kids hurt they could go the other way and lose  they start there season of with a lose move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Pulaski Robinson 31  ;) ( last year PR went 11-2 and lost in the quarter finals this year will be more of the same the question on my mine what seeding the playoff will they get if they get the right seed they could go far the wrong seed could lose in the 1st round PR start there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they beat HSLS only time will tell for sure)

Magnolia 22  :) ( last year magnolia went 5-6 and lost in the 1st round this year magnolia is in a rebuilding mode in my book and may not make the playoff this year I think if thing come together they could make the playoff but we will just have to wait and see they start there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure )
Crossett 19  >:( ( last year Crossett went 4-7 and lost in the 1st round this year will be more of the same they start there season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Watson Chapel 41  ;D ( last year WC Went 8-5 and simi  finals this year could be better then last year there one of the favorite for the south tittle and with everyone talking about Wynne and Pulaski Academy being back in the state Finals Watson Chapel could be the dark Horse that no one see comeing that could slip in the finals as of right now they start there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they slip in a be in the finals only time will tell for sure)
PB Dollarway 12  ??? ( last year PBD went 1-8 this year could be more of the same they start there season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they do better then just 1 win only time will tell for sure )

White Hall 34  ;D ( last year WH shock the state by have one of the most turn around story of the year 2 year ago they went 0-10 last year they went 9-2 and a 1st round lost this year could be more of the same but with WC being the favorite to win the south WH could be 2ed seed as of right now WH start there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they shock the state again only time will tell for sure )
Dumas 24  :( ( last year dumas went 8-4 and a 2ed round lost this year could be more of the same for them with them being in 8-4A conference they are playing 2ed fiddle to warren as of right now they start there season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they beat a real good WH team only time will tell for sure )

this is my pick for week 1 of the season good luck to all team this year and hope your team prove me wrong

Grond

Any analysis on Paragould vs. Gosnell? Last year they played to a 0-0 tie. Then Marion showed up and destroyed everyone.

tmycjy

PA Dad

It's always great to read your picks.  You have an amazing record.  But, I think Harrison and LRCA win.  Otherwise, I think your picks are solid.

tmycjy

Quote from: PA Dad on August 20, 2017, 10:37:53 pm
It's always great to read your picks.  You have an amazing record.  But, I think Harrison and LRCA win.  Otherwise, I think your picks are solid.

Only time will tell for sure :) :) :)

Go Postal

Quote from: PA Dad on August 20, 2017, 10:37:53 pm
You never know what can happen between my old alma mater and Harrison.  Here is the finals over the years...

Bombers vs. Goblins All-Time Football Series
             Harrison leads 50-17-3
• 1947: Harrison 20, Mountain Home 7
• 1948: Harrison 32, Mountain Home 14
• 1949: Mountain Home 33, Harrison 12
• 1950: Harrison 33, Mountain Home 13
• 1951: Harrison 35, Mountain Home 21
• 1952: Harrison 33, Mountain Home 7
• 1953: Harrison 26, Mountain Home 7
• 1954: Harrison 20, Mountain Home 13
• 1955: Harrison 27, Mountain Home 0
• 1956: Harrison 40, Mountain Home 18
• 1957: Mountain Home 19, Harrison 13
• 1958: Mountain Home 16, Harrison 13
• 1959: Harrison 33, Mountain Home 0
• 1960: Mountain Home 0, Harrison 0
• 1961: Mountain Home 6, Harrison 6
• 1962: Mountain Home 12, Harrison 7
• 1963: Mountain Home 13, Harrison 6
• 1964: Harrison 18, Mountain Home 13
• 1965: Harrison 13, Mountain Home 0
• 1966: Harrison 6, Mountain Home 0
• 1967: Harrison 19, Mountain Home 14
• 1968: Harrison 20, Mountain Home 13
• 1969: Harrison 22, Mountain Home 0
• 1970: Harrison 6, Mountain Home 0
• 1971: Harrison 21, Mountain Home 12
• 1972: Harrison 14, Mountain Home 12
• 1973: Harrison 28, Mountain Home 0
• 1974: Harrison 49, Mountain Home 0
• 1975: Harrison 46, Mountain Home 7
• 1976: Harrison 21, Mountain Home 6
• 1977: Mountain Home 16, Harrison 8
• 1978: Mountain Home 16, Harrison 14
• 1979: Mountain Home 22, Harrison 16
• 1980: Harrison 20, Mountain Home 17
• 1981: Mountain Home 21, Harrison 12
• 1982: Mountain Home 28, Harrison 0
• 1983: Mountain Home 20, Harrison 19
• 1984: Harrison 28, Mountain Home 0
• 1985: Mountain Home 28, Harrison 14
• 1986: Harrison 10, Mountain Home 7
• 1987: Harrison 20, Mountain Home 12
• 1988: Harrison 13, Mountain Home 6
• 1989: Harrison 31, Mountain Home 3
• 1990: Harrison 24, Mountain Home 14
• 1991: Harrison 41, Mountain Home 19
• 1992: Harrison 38, Mountain Home 7
• 1993: Harrison 14, Mountain Home 13
• 1994: Harrison 28, Mountain Home 7
• 1995: Harrison 13, Mountain Home 10
• 1996: Mountain Home 17, Harrison 17
• 1997: Harrison 48, Mountain Home 13
• 1998: Harrison 34, Mountain Home 7
• 1999: Harrison 28, Mountain Home 0
• 2000: Harrison 17, Mountain Home 10
• 2001: Harrison 35, Mountain Home 14
• 2002: Harrison 24, Mountain Home 8
• 2003: Harrison 35, Mountain Home 17
• 2004: Mountain Home 34, Harrison 18
• 2005: Mountain Home 16, Harrison 15
• 2006: Harrison 41, Mountain Home 23
• 2007: Harrison 55, Mountain Home 29
• 2008: Harrison 37, Mountain Home 14
• 2009: Mountain Home 35, Harrison 28
• 2010: Harrison 28, Mountain Home 21
• 2011: Mountain Home 37, Harrison 0
• 2012: Mountain Home 49, Harrison 34
• 2013: Harrison 44, Mountain Home 7
• 2014: Harrison 61, Mountain Home 21
• 2015: Harrison 42, Mountain Home 21
  2016:.Harrison 21, Mountain Home 13

GuvHog

Greene County Tech is returning 8 starters on both sides of the ball this year and Vilona has to travel to Greene County to play them so I wouldn't be shocked if GCT pulls the upset in this one.

bigchief72455

Quote from: GuvHog on August 21, 2017, 08:19:59 am
Greene County Tech is returning 8 starters on both sides of the ball this year and Vilona has to travel to Greene County to play them so I wouldn't be shocked if GCT pulls the upset in this one.
I will give this one to Vilonia. They have a 73 player roster vs. 46 on GCT. GCT also had a rough go at getting a win last season and they will also be without their starting qb.

Chief_Osceola™

QuoteMaumelle 7  ::) (last year Maumelle went 2-8 and no playoffs this year Maumelle has a new coach in kirk Horton who I think got Maumelle going in the right way now Maumelle don't have a enough power to beat NLR start out 0-1 on the year will they upset NLR only time will tell for sure )
North LR 48  ;D ( last year NLR Went 12-1 and state runner up of the 7-A Tittle this year could be more of the same they start there season with a easy win move to 1-0 on the year will NLR go back to the state tittle game only time will for sure)

GuvHog

Quote from: bigchief72455 on August 21, 2017, 08:28:58 am
I will give this one to Vilonia. They have a 73 player roster vs. 46 on GCT. GCT also had a rough go at getting a win last season and they will also be without their starting qb.

GCT had a young and inexperienced team last year and did struggle more than usual but they are a veteran team this year and this is their HC's 3rd year on the job. It would be a smart move to pick Vilonia in this one but a GCT upset wouldn't shock me.

bigchief72455

Quote from: GuvHog on August 21, 2017, 03:00:50 pm
GCT had a young and inexperienced team last year and did struggle more than usual but they are a veteran team this year and this is their HC's 3rd year on the job. It would be a smart move to pick Vilonia in this one but a GCT upset wouldn't shock me.
With a 1-19 record going into this season,the numbers are stacked heavily against GCT. They will struggle again this season against every team they play. Not even a win in the Battle for the Bell. They do need to get some wins under their belt and build their confidence up. I do not see it in any of their non conference games though.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team in week 1 let's see u prove me wrong

pantherblue

tmycjy

panther07

I don't think Beebe can beat Greenbrier.  Beebe got absolutely embarrassed by Harding Academy last night.  Beebe looked pretty rough.  However, I also watched greenbrier at team camp this summer.  HA gave them fits as well.  I'd still be pretty shocked if Beebe beats them. 

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this year and reamber play with pride no matter if u win or lose

My quote for the day if u put your protental to be the best u can be in my book your winners

RamAlum10

You know its getting bout that time, when Tmycjy starts posting his picks!  I love it!  Only time will tell for Lakeside!

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

As of right Tmycjy is 3-1 in week 1

Also want to wish all team good luck Friday night and to all fan drive safe to and from the games

tmycjy

good luck to all team Friday night and good luck to all teams that played 9th grade football tonight

tmycjy

As of right now tmycjy is 4-1 in week 1

And good luck to all teams tonight

beebefootballfan

If that Beebe prediction comes true I will buy you a coke. 

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in week 1 26-4

my upside of the night
Went 8-0 in east and south

My shocker of the night is star city lost to LR Parkview
And that Morrilton beat 6-A CHAMPION Russellville

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas