• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood vs Alma Swan Song in 2017

Started by Brian G, August 13, 2017, 08:03:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 04:09:46 pm
My hypothesis is simple, if Greenwood thinks that teams are running away from them then, perhaps they should schedule teams who will not be intimidated by the U of G. I just listed several who are not afraid to travel within two hours of Greenwood. Surely, the opportunity to strap it on with a team of Greenwoods caliber would be attractive to the Euless Trinity's, Southlake Carrol'sl, Jenks, Unions, Allen Texas', South Panola's of the world. Shoot, even Broken Arrow (who struggled mightily to beat Jenks and Union in CRJ's time at B.A.) I bet would be willing to make the two-hour drive to Greenwood.

You know the old saying, "if you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best".

And, just a reminder, as Coach Jeff Williams told me Sunday afternoon, "son, they don't give out trophies for wins in September".
They don't in December anymore for Southside!

Jeep71

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 04:09:46 pm
My hypothesis is simple, if Greenwood thinks that teams are running away from them then, perhaps they should schedule teams who will not be intimidated by the U of G. I just listed several who are not afraid to travel within two hours of Greenwood. Surely, the opportunity to strap it on with a team of Greenwoods caliber would be attractive to the Euless Trinity's, Southlake Carrol'sl, Jenks, Unions, Allen Texas', South Panola's of the world. Shoot, even Broken Arrow (who struggled mightily to beat Jenks and Union in CRJ's time at B.A.) I bet would be willing to make the two-hour drive to Greenwood.

You know the old saying, "if you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best".

And, just a reminder, as Coach Jeff Williams told me Sunday afternoon, "son, they don't give out trophies for wins in September".
How would he know if they give out trophies in September or not ?

Baitshop

September 13, 2017, 06:14:50 pm #102 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:23:18 pm by Baitshop
Quote from: High Voltage on September 13, 2017, 06:06:23 pm
They don't in December anymore for Southside!

And they certainly haven't been hoisting any hardware in Greenwood lately either....even with a plethora of move-ins and D1 talent...

Maybe a little tougher non-con would toughen you boys up for the December run, because what you are doing doesn't seem to be getting the job done anymore, does it..??

AT

Reading this part of the article above does make me nostalgic about those days:

"The following is the announcement read during the pregame ceremony honoring Coach Vines.

Ladies and gentlemen, at this time we direct your attention to the center of the field for a special presentation. It would be remiss of us as a district and long time friend and friendly rival of Alma to fail to acknowledge in some way the announcement of Coach Frankie Vines this last Wednesday regarding his retirement. Tonight's game will be the last game for Coach Vines as the head coach of the Alma Airedales.

Coach Vines is currently the winningest active high school football coach in the state of Arkansas.

His outstanding coaching career spans 31 years and has produced 270 wins and 3 state championships as well as numerous conference titles.

Coach Rick Jones, head coach of the Bulldogs, will present Coach Vines with a football in recognition of his many accomplishments.

Beyond his victories has been his character clearly seen in the lives of the student athletes who played for him the last 31 years and clearly recognized by those of us who have watched him from across the field for more than three decades.

From all of Greenwood we want to say "Thanks, Coach Vines". Its been a great and memorable ride for all of us.

We wish you well."

AT

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 06:14:50 pm
And they certainly haven't been hoisting any hardware in Greenwood lately either....even with a plethora of move-ins and D1 talent...

Maybe a little tougher non-con would toughen you boys up for the December run..??

It's weird to think Greenwood hasn't won a state title in 2012. At first you think that doesn't seem long ago, but for Greenwood it seems ages ago. I really, really do think they will this year though unless PB hits their stride again like they usually do.

Baitshop

Quote from: Jeep71 on September 13, 2017, 06:10:40 pm
How would he know if they give out trophies in September or not ?

No trophy unless you win the last game of the year...but, I bet that you fellas are starting to get used to that too...

#Russvegas/PineBluffx2/Eldo ;)

Baitshop

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 13, 2017, 06:17:14 pm
It's weird to think Greenwood hasn't won a state title in 2012. At first you think that doesn't seem long ago, but for Greenwood it seems ages ago. I really, really do think they will this year though unless PB hits their stride again like they usually do.

I think that if GW can get another couple of receiving threats to emerge, that this my be CRJ best overall team that he has had since he got there. But, they have lost with better talent the last 4 years, so who knows?

AT

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 06:21:03 pm
I think that if GW can get another couple of receiving threats to emerge, that this my be CRJ best overall team that he has had since he got there. But, they have lost with better talent the last 4 years, so who knows?

Agreed. Was thinking the same things (although I've only seen highlights so I can't speak to the receiving threats) when I saw the Week 1 and Week 2 scores. I know Coach Jones makes them hungry every year, but I think there has to be an innate or instinctive hunger that you can't coach for these Greenwood kids that hasn't been there in awhile. I bet this team is out to make a statement this year.

catfish1

Just getting to the Finals is a great feat. Just ask VB Alma SS Northside Been a day or two

Baitshop

Quote from: catfish1 on September 13, 2017, 06:31:40 pm
Just getting to the Finals is a great feat. Just ask VB Alma SS Northside Been a day or two

Next thing you know, you boys will be printing up Runner-up tshirts....or better yet, get the "Foundation" to getcha some Runner-up rings like Eldo did...

Maybe the Greenwood faithful needs to start getting used to living with the term "used to be" like you are so fond of labeling Southside and Northside with...

Son, this is Sebastian County Arkansas, we hide the Runner-up trophies in the Home Ec pantry...

Jeep71

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 06:42:25 pm
Next thing you know, you boys will be printing up Runner-up tshirts....or better yet, get the "Foundation" to getcha some Runner-up rings like Eldo did...

Maybe the Greenwood faithful needs to start getting used to living with the term "used to be" like you are so fond of labeling Southside and Northside with...

Son, this is Sebastian County Arkansas, we hide the Runner-up trophies in the Home Ec pantry...
So that's where you learned to cook.

Baitshop

Quote from: Jeep71 on September 13, 2017, 06:48:49 pm
So that's where you learned to cook.

No, my dear Momma taught me everything that I know...

And there were definitely no trophies to hide when I was a Bulldog....lol

Pr8hd

September 13, 2017, 07:19:13 pm #112 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:25:19 pm by Pr8hd
Quote from: Almatrackster on September 13, 2017, 06:05:01 pm
Here's the article to Coach Vines last game from GreenwoodDogPound.

http://www.greenwooddogpound.com/Footb06/Alma.html

It was a great tribute and I remember the guys carrying Coach Vines off the field that night even though it was a loss.

It was well-deserved.

He was a great coach, a great player, and a friend of my dad, who passed away in 2016. I always enjoyed playing his teams although we never won, I respected the way his players played a great deal.

To me, Alma football is synonymous with Frankie Vines, that's why I have a hard time with this rivalry ending in the manner it is.

Baitshop

Pr8hd, truly sorry to hear about your Daddy passing last year.

I've been through that mamy years ago. So glad that your children had a chance to know and spend time with him.

Pr8hd

September 13, 2017, 07:43:11 pm #114 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:45:03 pm by Pr8hd
Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 07:28:20 pm
Pr8hd, truly sorry to hear about your Daddy passing last year.

I've been through that mamy years ago. So glad that your children had a chance to know and spend time with him.

I appreciate that Bait and sorry as well on your end. It sucks getting old. I just hate he won't get to see my youngest play football, he would have liked that a lot. As a former Grizzly and Razorback, he would not have been real happy with things at either NS or Arkansas right now.

Funny thing is he never really liked GW much though (mostly the coaching) to be honest, which is irony at its best considering where they are today. I can't help but laugh about that. :D

Baitshop

You know what they say, once a Grizzly, always a Grizzly...

Makes no sense to me either...lol

AT

Sorry to hear about your dad's passing, Pr8hd. Your dad playing for a local team other than the one you root for reminds me of my father, who actually attended Greenwood in the late 70s.

Baitshop

Trackster, I am a mid 70s (76) graduate of Greenwood, I may have known your dad.

AT

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 08:17:30 pm
Trackster, I am a mid 70s graduate of Greenwood, I may have known your dad.

I'll send you a PM

High Voltage

Yeah Mr. Baitshop, Greenwood hasn't won a championship since 2012, but where does that leave the "Mavericks"? Hahahaha, Southside is a joke so you have to beat on Greenwood. It's sad when Southside has to play down (Greenwood 6A) to play up in competition.

As for the rest, the fact is Alma is scheduling someone else because they are tired of getting beat. Pretty simple but that is bad on their part. Who are they scheduling? Please don't tell me Mountainburg. That's what they do in their Christmas tourney in B-Ball. By the way, does Greenwood and Alma still play in basketball non conference? Baseball?

Baitshop

September 13, 2017, 09:49:42 pm #120 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:53:17 pm by Baitshop
I'm not beating on Greenwood, I'm just trying to give them some options to schedule teams that won't be interested in not playing them like Alma is right now.

The problem is Greenwood is not interested in playing anyone that beats them consistently period. They had HarBer on their schedule for two years, got Jacked both times and didn't renew the series. What is the difference between Greenwood ducking somebody they can't beat and Alma deciding after double-digit losses to do the same?

At least Shiloh Christian was willing to go down and take a shot at Euless Trinity. I've already mentioned that several very good teams are playing within 2 hours of Greenwood this year, surely someone from Greenwood can pick up the phone and get one of those guys to take a game with the U of G.

As I have said previously in this thread, Greenwood hasn't won a state championship in four years. Maybe you need to try something different in your out of conference schedule to toughen you guys up so that the RussVegas' of the world aren't breaking your heart in December.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Almahasbeen on September 13, 2017, 09:39:44 am

I could sit here and give you my resume and defend myself to you about how I'm not a quitter, but I just don't have time. I'm not speaking for the entire school district of alma. I'm talking about some of the starting football players in my youth group. They aren't quitting, the coaches  for whatever reason have decided to move and the kids are ok with it. I support that. That's all I'm stating. Yea the gazelle analogy... I wish I could have that one back haha, but that's life we say things before thinking  ;D BUT "ALMANEVERWAS" AND "ALMABACKTRACKSTER" man those are good i'll have to remember those!
Stay in your lane Almabacktrackster, stay in your lane.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 06:14:50 pm

Maybe a little tougher non-con would toughen you boys up for the December run, because what you are doing doesn't seem to be getting the job done anymore, does it..??
At least Greenwood is in Little Rock for the championship game on a regular basis Baitshop.

Stay in your lane Baitshop, or at least in your kitchen man. Your weak analogies and overall ridiculous examples used to keep yourself relevant is tired and broke down. The Rebs/Mavs are a shell of their former selves.

Stick to slinging hash Bait, stay in your lane.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 06:18:25 pm
No trophy unless you win the last game of the year...but, I bet that you fellas are starting to get used to that too...

#Russvegas/PineBluffx2/Eldo ;)
It's official. Baitshop is an IDIOT.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 02:20:22 pm
I don't see GW scheduling HarBer anymore..??..??

Pine Bluff comes to Sebastian County to play Northside, why not make a call to SE Arkansas..??..??

CRJ has a history with Jenks ;)....Jenks is coming to play HarBer (NWA). There's another possible opponent...

Euless Trinity traveled to Tulsa to play Jenks in Wk 1, surely they would be willing to take a shot at the UofG....

Southlake Carroll traveled to Broken Arrow to open the 2017 season....

Allen Tx. went TO Evangel Christian in Shreveport in Wk 2. I know a guy that coaches at Allen and would be more than willing to make the first contact for my alma mater if they want a chance to show out against the big boys.

If Farmers Bank or the owner of the "Foundation"/DogPound were to kick in a little cash for traveling expenses, South Panola (MS) has been known to hit the road to play some top OOC teams....

The bottom line being, if the GW administration, staff, and fans truly feel like they have outgrown their pond, why not a take a dip in a bigger pond and see how you do with someone who may not be "scared" of the big, bad, Bulldogs...

Maybe this is a put up or shut up opportunity for the UofG instead of Alma..??..??
Blasphemy Baitshop, how dare you speak about the
"owner" of the Bulldog Foundation. They don't have time to buy games, they're too busy buying artificial turf from themselves. Maybe we could play Russellville twice each year.

I'm sure the push is on for new turf in Russelville soon! I wonder who's daddy might be brokering that deal? Blashepmy....

Time for you to put up and shutup Baitshop. Long over due. Stay in your lane.....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

September 13, 2017, 10:39:48 pm #125 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:41:32 pm by Baitshop
Would that be like the Runner-Up Lane that Greenwood finds itself in so much lately?

Let me guess, you call all those losses in the biggest game of the year "moral victories"?

Face it, you have wasted all of this D1 talent that you have when the moment gets big. Maybe fasdogs isn't all it's made up to be. Maybe folks are catching up with CRJ. Maybe the Foundation isn't making enough money. Maybe fancy replay boards don't scare the other teams anymore. Maybe folks have become complacent. Who knows, but what really matters is that the UogG ain't bringing home championship trophies any more. And all of your bravado and "stay in your lane" drivel doesn't change those facts.

You have overwhelming talent again this year and a top-three coach in the state, call me when you are ordering State Championship rings.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 10:39:48 pm
Would that be like the Runner-Up Lane that Greenwood finds itself in so much lately?

Let me guess, you call all those losses in the biggest game of the year "moral victories"?

Face it, you have wasted all of this D1 talent that you have when the moment gets big. Maybe fasdogs isn't all it's made up to be. Maybe folks are catching up with CRJ. Maybe the Foundation isn't making enough money. Maybe fancy replay boards don't scare the other teams anymore. Maybe folks have become complacent. Who knows, but what really matters is that the UogG ain't bringing home championship trophies any more. And all of your bravado and "stay in your lane" drivel doesn't change those facts.

You have overwhelming talent again this and a top-three coach in the state, call me when you are ordering State Championship rings.
Maybe 12 - 1 isn't too bad Baitshop. Hahaha!!! You wouldn't know.

STAY IN YOUR LANE, OR KITCHEN, EITHER ONE Bait...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

September 13, 2017, 10:46:45 pm #127 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:48:18 pm by Baitshop
12-1 doesn't matter if you lose the last game of the year.

BTW, you seem to be obsessed with my kitchen/cooking skills. You got a little Envy going on there?

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 10:46:45 pm
12-1 doesn't matter if you lose the last game of the year.

BTW, you seem to be obsessed with my kitchen/cooking skills. You got a little Envy going on there?
Yes, I do have envy of your kitcken. That place is a mecca. Never eaten anything there I didn't love.

However, your Greenwood Bulldog hating, alma mater bashing, Rick Jones blashepmy is way above your pay grade.

Stay in your lane Baitshop, stay in your lane.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

Never been a hater of the Bulldogs ( I just like draggin' the GW faithful around a little bit), got mad respect for CRJ as a coach and developer of young men and you are way under estimating what my pay grade is...WAAAY underestimating.

And finally, my advice to you would be to try to not get in my lane, it's only for the Fast and Furious.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 11:07:04 pm
Never been a hater of the Bulldogs ( I just like draggin' the GW faithful around a little bit), got mad respect for CRJ as a coach and developer of young men and you are way under estimating what my pay grade is...WAAAY underestimating.

And finally, my advice to you would be to try to not get in my lane, it's only for the Fast and Furious.
Baitshop, get real and stop acting like you're from Crawford County. Lots of crawfishing in your previous post. Own it....
1. You HAVE been throwing major shade on Greenwood.
2. You HAVE been throwing major shade on Coach Jones.
3. It has NOTHING to do with the size of your bank account, but if you did have WAAAY too much cash, you'd own the Bulldog Foundation.
4. You really need to clean your lane up, I think your grease trap might be full.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 10:39:48 pm

You have overwhelming talent again this year and a top-three coach in the state, call me when you are ordering State Championship rings.
Hahahaha, this is rich coming from someone from Southside that is quoting the "Legend" Jeff Williams who can't even get in the playoffs anymore. HAhahahahahahthis is funny!

Almahasbeen

I'm having PTSD, " stay in your lane"... Like the old track days wouldn't you say "trackster" hahaha I feel Coach Mac staring us down from turn 3

Pr8hd

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 13, 2017, 08:15:14 pm
Sorry to hear about your dad's passing, Pr8hd. Your dad playing for a local team other than the one you root for reminds me of my father, who actually attended Greenwood in the late 70s.

I appreciate that Trackster, honestly.

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on September 13, 2017, 09:49:42 pm
I'm not beating on Greenwood, I'm just trying to give them some options to schedule teams that won't be interested in not playing them like Alma is right now.

The problem is Greenwood is not interested in playing anyone that beats them consistently period. They had HarBer on their schedule for two years, got Jacked both times and didn't renew the series. What is the difference between Greenwood ducking somebody they can't beat and Alma deciding after double-digit losses to do the same?

At least Shiloh Christian was willing to go down and take a shot at Euless Trinity. I've already mentioned that several very good teams are playing within 2 hours of Greenwood this year, surely someone from Greenwood can pick up the phone and get one of those guys to take a game with the U of G.

As I have said previously in this thread, Greenwood hasn't won a state championship in four years. Maybe you need to try something different in your out of conference schedule to toughen you guys up so that the RussVegas' of the world aren't breaking your heart in December.

Yes you are beating on Greenwood from simple envy and the FACT that you Mav's can't win anymore. Yes Greenwood played Harber and Harber curb stomped them. If I remember correctly Greenwood did not drop them. The two game series was penciled but Harber had other teams penciled in the two years after that series before hand. It was mutual, and I am sure that CRJ's would schedule Harber in a heartbeat. It would be much better playing a good team than playing three very bad teams in non conference. Yes, Shiloh, the mighty Shiloh played ET. They haven't since and didn't want to. Southside won't even leave the state. It would not surprise me in the least if Southside scheduled Alma or maybe Clarksville in the near future. And finally, Russvegas beat Greenwood in the state finals while Southside was playing basketball. By the way, a Russvegas team that would have curb stomped Southside, the big bad 7A team. Hey, maybe you fellars can petition to move down to 5A, oh wait, PA is in 5A!

Almahasbeen

Quote from: High Voltage on September 14, 2017, 10:07:43 am
Yes you are beating on Greenwood from simple envy and the FACT that you Mav's can't win anymore. Yes Greenwood played Harber and Harber curb stomped them. If I remember correctly Greenwood did not drop them. The two game series was penciled but Harber had other teams penciled in the two years after that series before hand. It was mutual, and I am sure that CRJ's would schedule Harber in a heartbeat. It would be much better playing a good team than playing three very bad teams in non conference. Yes, Shiloh, the mighty Shiloh played ET. They haven't since and didn't want to. Southside won't even leave the state. It would not surprise me in the least if Southside scheduled Alma or maybe Clarksville in the near future. And finally, Russvegas beat Greenwood in the state finals while Southside was playing basketball. By the way, a Russvegas team that would have curb stomped Southside, the big bad 7A team. Hey, maybe you fellars can petition to move down to 5A, oh wait, PA is in 5A!

I think that statement right there may have been what he is referring to... if Alma/Northside/Southside isn't cutting it for y'all maybe look for other teams to fill those spots? why settle?

RD™

Greenwood is in negotiation with some pretty big names already

-NY Jets
-Cleveland Browns
-Arkansas Razorbacks

bulldogger15

Quote from: RD™ on September 14, 2017, 10:20:45 am

-NY Jets
-Cleveland Browns
-Arkansas Razorbacks
Real funny RD, Real funny. On a more serious note, does RD stand for Real Dim or Rough Day? It's gotta be one or the other.

As a legend once posted "Yawnnnnn.....NEXT!!!". This goes for you too RD. NEXT.....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Almahasbeen

-NY Jets
-Cleveland Browns
-Arkansas Razorbacks

Why settle for the weak teams like that man, let's aim for the moon! I say Patriots, Packers, Crimson Tide

Baitshop

September 14, 2017, 10:39:13 am #139 Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:42:11 am by Baitshop
I guess that the tale of the tape from the U of G is who replaces Alma next year on the non-con schedule?

Hey, maybe the Lift for Life guys are still available. They sure were an out-of-state juggernaut that the Bulldogs kept on their schedule for multiple years.

Dem Bulldogs are fearless I tell you, fearless!

The Future

-NY Jets
-Cleveland Browns
-Arkansas Razorbacks

Well. Look at that. Greenwood movin up in the noncon world. Already a huge step up from what we have now. Well depending on which Arkansas team shows up that is...

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on September 14, 2017, 10:39:13 am
I guess that the tale of the tape from the U of G is who replaces Alma next year on the non-con schedule?

Hey, maybe the Lift for Life guys are still available. They sure were an out-of-state juggernaut that the Bulldogs kept on their schedule for multiple years.

Fearless enough to beat Dem mighty Mavs yet again. How many in a row Bait?

The Future

Quote from: Almahasbeen on September 14, 2017, 10:37:54 am
Why settle for the weak teams like that man, let's aim for the moon! I say Patriots, Packers, Crimson Tide

And then if we beat them..

"Greenwood don't play anyone"
"Why don't y'all play a team from Texas"
"Why not schedule Harber again"
"Greenwood needs a tougher schedule. Plays all these cupcakes"
"Greenwoods too scared to schedule anyone who can consistently beat them"

Serious question. If we did happen to beat the Pats, Packers, and the Tide, who would y'all cry about us not playing then? Not many out there consistently better than those 3.

High Voltage

Quote from: The Future on September 14, 2017, 10:48:40 am
And then if we beat them..

"Greenwood don't play anyone"
"Why don't y'all play a team from Texas"
"Why not schedule Harber again"
"Greenwood needs a tougher schedule. Plays all these cupcakes"
"Greenwoods too scared to schedule anyone who can consistently beat them"

Serious question. If we did happen to beat the Pats, Packers, and the Tide, who would y'all cry about us not playing then? Not many out there consistently better than those 3.

+1, but they are right Future, we have 3 cupcakes in non conference right now.

High Voltage

Mr. Baitshop, I was looking at Wess Moore's rankings just now. Southside is not in the overall top ten, not in the 7A top ten. I highly doubt they would be in the 6A top ten. Just wondering how ya'll would fair in the 5A. I think you guys would do well. State runner up to PA. What do you think?

The Future

Quote from: High Voltage on September 14, 2017, 10:51:08 am
+1, but they are right Future, we have 3 cupcakes in non conference right now.

Well now hold on. Cupcakes, like art, is in the eye of the beholder.
First we define. What is a cupcake. I would say a cupcake is a team that is consistently bad. Just like a powerhouse is a team who is consistently good.
Looking at recent history, Northside could possibly qualify as a cupcake. But they have been doing good as of late. Just happened to hit a rebuilding young team this year. Same with Southside. They have been great for a long time. Only the last 2 seasons have they been this bad team.
Alma on the other hand has been real good since Loudridge (spelling?) took over. They do very well in 5A. But get throttled by Greenwood. Not because they are a cupcake. But because Greenwood is that much better. If Harber played Bama and gets stomped bad, does that mean Bama played a cupcake?

Yea Greenwood is on the upper part of the football cycle and is head and shoulders better than their non con opponents. But that won't last forever. What if all 3 of NS SS and Alma all drop Greenwood then in 3 years Jones retires? I'd love to see how fast them 3 schools pick up their phones to schedule us back so they can start yearly beatdowns of Greenwood.

But then we Greenwood fans will be able to turn this whole food fight around and ask why would someone schedule us lowly Bulldogs instead of a OOS power haha

Almahasbeen

Y'all beat any of those 3 teams and I can assure you'll no longer be apart of the AAA haha, well don't worry after this year you'll have one opening on that schedule, can't wait to see who y'all pick  ::)

bulldogger15

Quote from: The Future on September 14, 2017, 10:41:04 am
Well. Look at that. Greenwood movin up in the noncon world. Already a huge step up from what we have now. Well depending on which Arkansas team shows up that is...
+1

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on September 14, 2017, 10:39:13 am

Baitshop - "If your goal in life is to become fearless, then I believe you're already on the wrong path, because the only truly fearless people I've ever met were straight-up sociopaths and a few exceptionally reckless three-year-olds - and those aren't good role models for anyone." - Melissa Gilbert

The Greenwood Bulldogs led by Coach Ricky Don Jones are not fearless, but they do fear-LESS!

No one will overcome the mindset set forth by Coach Jones and the confidence he instills in his players, program and community. He's a professional and top coach, all-time and all-places. PERIOD.

Baitshop. FOCUS. Grease trap. FOCUS.

You can't see the forest due to all those darn trees Bait. You need to work on fixin YOUR Mavs and stop worryin about OUR Bulldogs. Stop tryin to fix somthin that ain't broken Baitshop. FOCUS.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

"We're happy to be River Valley Champs, there's no doubt about it. It just makes it more fun to go to the mall, Calico County, Old Fort Museum, Benson's Grill, Bulldog Diner, Catfish Hole 2 AND Crawford County Speedway." Ricky Don's Ego

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas