• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose vs Malvern in the Brickbowl

Started by SR30, August 09, 2017, 06:34:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SR30

August 09, 2017, 06:34:56 pm Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:45:54 pm by SR30
Posted this on 4A board as well but let's get some 3A thoughts. Time for our haters to come out to lol as Glen Rose makes the 10 mile trip to Malvern.

Glen Rose steps up again to take on the 4A Leopards in week one. Glen Rose took the trophy home last year, however they lost 14 seniors. Malvern returns the always dangerous Jimmerson, better known as "D" around this area. Who takes home the victory?? Should be a good early test for both teams

Lumberjackfan1978

Hgalum50

Honestly this is a toss up for me! I don't know much about Malvern! What they got going?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: SR30 on August 09, 2017, 06:34:56 pm
Posted this on 4A board as well but let's get some 3A thoughts. Time for our haters to come out to lol as Glen Rose makes the 10 mile trip to Malvern.

Glen Rose steps up again to take on the 4A Leopards in week one. Glen Rose toon the trophy home last year, however they lost 14 seniors. Malvern returns the always dangerous Jimmerson, better known as "D" around this area. Who takes home the victory?? Should be a good early test for both teams

Did they lose the seniors AT Malvern or on the trip home?

beaverfan007

Glen rose has talent but it all depends on what team shows up ...the key for gr to win is to hit contain jimmerson

KOJACK

Beaver Fever

I got to go watch malvern scrimmage, they are way down. We will win by 21.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Beaver Fever on August 23, 2017, 07:53:31 pm
I got to go watch malvern scrimmage, they are way down. We will win by 21.
How much would you like to wager?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas