• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Finals Schedule?

Started by MB Hog, May 09, 2017, 09:43:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MB Hog

Does anyone know when the AAA will post the schedule for State finals?  I know they won't know the teams until after this Saturday, but when do they typically post the schedule by classification and boys & girls games?

For example - 5A girls play at 10am on Saturday (or something like that).

Maybe they wait until they know the teams so they can arrange based on distance traveled, but I'd be curious to know.

Googlymoogly

They usually have the finals schedule set in March but this year they are waiting. If there are no weather delays, I'm sure it will be released sometime Sunday afternoon

Buck183

I think they're waiting to see what schools have their graduations already scheduled that weekend so they don't have to rearrange everything like they had to last year.  Basically just commit to a schedule one time rather than make one and redo it.

I'm with all of you though, I wish they would say something.  I have to schedule work around it and need to know something within the next day or two or I'm screwed. 

MB Hog

We always like to go ahead and book a hotel, too, in hopes that our team makes it to the finals.  But not sure this year whether our potential game would be played on Friday or Saturday.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas