• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A state tournament poll

Started by Genoacentral2, May 08, 2017, 10:29:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the 3A baseball state championship

Greenland
0 (0%)
Genoa central
3 (6.8%)
Harding academy
20 (45.5%)
Corning
2 (4.5%)
Other non 1 seed
19 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: May 11, 2017, 10:29:23 pm

Genoacentral2

RabidWolf

HA is my pick. GC and Horatio are definitely players. 3A has some very good baseball teams this year

Genoacentral2

Quote from: RabidWolf on May 09, 2017, 08:52:03 am
HA is my pick. GC and Horatio are definitely players. 3A has some very good baseball teams this year
Yes, HA will have all they can handle in the first round with clinton, horatio and GC will need to use their pitchers wisely

CoolBreeze

May 09, 2017, 04:42:30 pm #3 Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 04:45:27 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Genoacentral2 on May 09, 2017, 09:32:12 am
Yes, HA will have all they can handle in the first round with clinton.
True, if the Yellowjackets recover their mojo. However, if they play like they did in the regional consolation game, it could get ugly.

Don't forget. No 3A or 4A team has defeated Harding, so far, although they have had a couple of close calls.

macadoshis

I personally do not think Clinton can hang with HA for more than an inning or two.

playthegame12

Every team has their bad games..  clinton's just so happened to be during regionals (joy) BUT their people all believe in them.  They have a good team.  Just hope they pull it together.  They have the talent, but let's hope this two game loss streak won't bring down their spirits.

bball14

HA got the toughest draw out there. Most people thought Clinton was going to be a 1 seed going into the state tournament and would be one of the teams to beat, and then they came out and laid an egg two games in a row. They couldn't throw, catch, hit, or pitch. If they play like that or come in with their heads down they won't make in one inning against HA. I personally think they will come in refocused and the winner of that game has a good shot at the state title.

oasistrader

Riverside may be the team to beat.

Wonderdog

CoolBreeze

May 13, 2017, 06:44:43 pm #9 Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 01:53:46 pm by CoolBreeze
Looks like Greenland's stock should rise about now. They got 0 votes, but here they are in the championship game.

oasistrader

Right you are Wonderdog-I  didn't expect they would lose today,and I imagine they didn't either.Greenland,Riverside,and Harding have very good records this year.Harding,like some others,will have 8 of their 9 starters returning next year.

RedWolf275

I look for HA to hang up the championship banner now. Greenland doesn't have the dominating pitcher it takes to beat HA.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas