• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEA jr hi baseball

Started by Head Lion, April 03, 2017, 02:12:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

It is pretty sad all of the schools go to the meeting & schedule all these games & then won't play. Pretty shameful & sad of you.

OB11

Who is not playing? I know quite a few teams over this way that have been playing a pretty steady schedule.

Head Lion

OB in last 20 days, Riverside, Bay, Marked Tree & Harrisburg. About where are you & I will let our coach know. We plan on still having a good baseball program even after these good groups graduate or at least I hope.

ricepig

Quote from: Head Lion on April 04, 2017, 02:38:11 pm
OB in last 20 days, Riverside, Bay, Marked Tree & Harrisburg. About where are you & I will let our coach know. We plan on still having a good baseball program even after these good groups graduate or at least I hope.

Not OB, but I assume he's referring to the Jonesboro area.

Head Lion

Quote from: ricepig on April 04, 2017, 03:38:46 pm
Not OB, but I assume he's referring to the Jonesboro area.
Thanks

ricepig

Quote from: Head Lion on April 04, 2017, 03:42:56 pm
Thanks

I can't speak for the others, but Riverside showed up last year in our games with them.

Rebelfan77

Does weather have anything to do with it?

ricepig

Quote from: Rebelfan77 on April 04, 2017, 09:10:44 pm
Does weather have anything to do with it?

Probably a lot to do with it. Rainouts that change the Sr high schedule have a cumulative effect on the JV and Jr high games.

OB11

Quote from: Head Lion on April 04, 2017, 02:38:11 pm

Yeah I'm in the Jonesboro area.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas