• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who will come out on top genoa,horatio or fouke

Started by Bigblkcat, April 03, 2017, 02:05:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigblkcat

ok genoa beat horatio 10-4 and lost to horatio 3-1,genoa beat fouke 7-3 ( had bad coaching esp on the bases)but has one more meeting on 4-17,horatio beat fouke 1-0  ( with there MOSTER on the bump for 7 innings(again pee pour coaching on the bases should hv tied it up in the 7th )and they play tnite at 5 .they will face frachiseur( who genoa beat) because they burnt Beasley fri night .so if fouke beats horatio tnite will the conference title be on the line on the 17th when genoa n fouke meet....horatio has trouble with a pitcher that can mix it up so if fouke starts Lawrence and closes with parker horatio will be in trouble .oh ya someone tell fouke's coach to run the dang bases tnite plz

RabidWolf

Horatio beat fouke 9-0. Things are interesting for the top 3 spots

Bigblkcat

U get a shot a horatio without beasley on the mound and ur ace pitcher is playing ss ...SMDH

Chester A. Arthur

Quote from: Bigblkcat on April 04, 2017, 02:57:39 pm
U get a shot a horatio without beasley on the mound and ur ace pitcher is playing ss ...SMDH

Didn't he throw 6 innings at Prescott on the Friday before (that Monday)??

MonsterBaseball15

I thought that Fouke had a coach that everyone loved who changed the program and was going to take you guys to the promise land? ::)

Bigblkcat

Could hv thrown anyone against prescott n won  why would u waste ur ace on them knowing u have horatio on mon (he held them to 1run in the 1st meeting)...STILL SMDH

Bigblkcat

Chester A. Arthur

Horatio is 9-4 with one to play against CRHS so they'll be 10-4 or 9-5.
GC is 7-6 with one to play against Prescott, so they'll be 8-6 or 7-7.
Fouke finished 7-7.

Things get interesting in selecting the 2 seed if GC loses today, both GC and Fouke will be 7-7 and they split in the regular season.

Bigblkcat

Genoa is playing like crap right now and i tried to tell yall that  before the fouke/genoa game .genoa is done fouke is getting better n if we play horatio again with our ACE on the mound then u will see them packing up n headinng hm also....prepare for the panthers to run deep in this tournament.genoa n horatio wont make it past the second round

Redbug Loyal

Quote from: Bigblkcat on April 20, 2017, 10:04:09 am
Genoa is playing like crap right now and i tried to tell yall that  before the fouke/genoa game .genoa is done fouke is getting better n if we play horatio again with our ACE on the mound then u will see them packing up n headinng hm also....prepare for the panthers to run deep in this tournament.genoa n horatio wont make it past the second round
Strong talk from a team who hasn't even made it past 1st round in how long?

SWARK16

Which tournament are you talking about making a deep run in?

Must be the district tournament, because who knows the last time Fouke made the state tournament.

Bigblkcat

KOJACK

too bad your coach is leaving  :(

Chester A. Arthur

"Eating crow" is a colloquial idiom, used in English-speaking countries that means humiliation by admitting having been proven wrong after taking a strong position. Crow is presumably foul-tasting in the same way that being proven wrong might be emotionally hard to swallow.

Bigblkcat

No one cares about the coach leaving we already have a replacement who is much better .the run i was talking about is in the state tourny who cares sbout distict n regionals so like i said we will c

Proud Buckaroo

You better care about regionals. Lol. Because you don't beat Smackover. You pack your bags and don't even sniff the state tournament.

Bigblkcat

Bigblkcat

Proud Buckaroo

RabidWolf

Ask smackover 2015 if they cared about regionals.....

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: RabidWolf on April 29, 2017, 10:05:59 pm
Ask smackover 2015 if they cared about regionals.....

Yeah.. Biggest mistake ever saving Clark for the next game.

Lost to a 3-15 Prescott team.

RabidWolf

I think the score was only 2-0...but noway that prescott team even scores one off Clark. Never understood it. But didn't that pitcher play college baseball? The defense let him down if I remember right

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: RabidWolf on April 30, 2017, 12:03:32 pm
I think the score was only 2-0...but noway that prescott team even scores one off Clark. Never understood it. But didn't that pitcher play college baseball? The defense let him down if I remember right

Defense was pretty decent. But, it was the offense that we couldn't get going that game.

Yes, he plays at Arkansas baptist. 

RabidWolf

Thought I remembered a ton of errors.

What was his name?

Proud Buckaroo

Not 100% sure... But I know both him and Logan we're going to Arkansas Baptist.

RabidWolf

Logan went to UCA...surely he didn't leave for Baptist.

Proud Buckaroo

That's right! He went to UCA.

I keep getting that mixed up.

I think the kids last name was Jackson.

MonsterBaseball15

The kid said name was Tripp Evans. He's playing at Henderson. All of Prescotts runs were unearned if my memory is correct.

Proud Buckaroo

Thanks. I couldn't remember which kid it was.

One run was on an error. If I'm not mistaken.

Bigblkcat

Buckapoo dont take this season ending game personal.

duecek

Quote from: Bigblkcat on May 02, 2017, 07:26:58 pm

If it ain't against y'all they'll lose in the next round against Horatio  ;D

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on May 02, 2017, 09:14:21 pm
If it ain't against y'all they'll lose in the next round against Horatio  ;D

If you throw your ace.. Most likely. But, I'm willing to bet the seniors and juniors that played last year have a bad taste in their mouth.

Proud Buckaroo

No need. Beau will be pitching. I'm sure he'll do fouke just like he did the past two years in football. ;)

Bigblkcat

duecek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 02, 2017, 11:12:58 pm
If you throw your ace.. Most likely. But, I'm willing to bet the seniors and juniors that played last year have a bad taste in their mouth.

Not sure if that was to blkcat or me but if I do recall Horatio is the reigning state champs from last year

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on May 03, 2017, 04:18:24 pm

Not sure if that was to blkcat or me but if I do recall Horatio is the reigning state champs from last year

I guess I seem to have forgotten.. Thanks for reminding me. 🙄🙄

I guess you forgot that horatio put Smackover out of regionals last year. That's what I was referring to.

duecek

Bigblkcat

Looks like you hv a cheerleader bucharoo .duecek bring your pompoms with u to regionals maybe u can cheer poo up after losing out in the first round.

Proud Buckaroo

You should really just stop drinking everyday.

I have no worries.

Most likely fouke will lose and you'll disappear just like all the fouke posters do.

Only two I know that stick around actually congratulate people for winning.

You? I'm sure you'll just deminish into your bottle.

duecek

I think they may make it to the second round. Doubt fouke will pose any real threat to em. I really think they should only bring the top two teams from district. First round is really a waste of time. Have you seen some of these four seeds records? Ridiculous.

Proud Buckaroo

I think top three seeds would be fine. The 4th seed is crazy to do. I mean, who knows? Some fourth seed can slip up and win. I.E Prescott.

panther86

PB our game will be a good game. I'll say whoever has the hott bats tomorrow will win think it will be a 1 or 2 run game. That both teams will fight hard in

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: panther86 on May 04, 2017, 05:28:08 pm
PB our game will be a good game. I'll say whoever has the hott bats tomorrow will win think it will be a 1 or 2 run game. That both teams will fight hard in

I have no doubt that the game will be a good game. It just funny for this troll to act like it won't be. Lol.

Chester A. Arthur

Hey Bigblkcat...you're down 5-0 in the 4th.

XFalkonz

I just heard that it was 10-0 now....I guess those chuckles are becoming belly laughs now

SWARK16

Some things never change, like Fouke being at home during the state tournament.

Football practice is at what time tomorrow BlkCat?

duecek

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Chief_Osceola™

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas