• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D-Mac Tournament

Started by Ole Man River, March 16, 2017, 06:50:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Man River

Looks like the rain is going to hold off this weekend.  So starting today at 4:30 the tournament kicks off with Magnet Cove vs Bismarck and Gurdon vs Murfressboro.  4 more games to follow the opening game.  Games start back up Friday at 4:00 with Murfressboro vs Ouachita and Nevada vs Prescott followed by 7 more games.  Saturday is the big day starting at 9:00 and the Championship games starting at 6:00 and 7:30.  So if you like High School Softball Hope is the place to be.  OMR OUT!!!

BLUEBLOOD

I apologize that I wasn't able to post the brackets for you OMR.  I will see you down there today.  Looking forward to a great tournament.

Ole Man River

Freetoagoodhome posted them for us.  So all is good

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Ole Man River on March 16, 2017, 08:36:35 am
Freetoagoodhome posted them for us.  So all is good

Great.  Can't trust us Howard County boys with something so technical....just ask your brother about it.  He can enlighten you.

Ole Man River

I know he's not that smart.  That's why he has an accountant for a wife.  She'll take care of things for him...lol

beastmode00

Ole Man River

Winners from last night.  Magnet Cove beat Bismarck, Fouke beat Hope, Malvern beat Foreman, and Dierks beat Bradley.

XFalkonz

Quote from: Ole Man River on March 17, 2017, 08:02:43 am
Winners from last night.  Magnet Cove beat Bismarck, Fouke beat Hope, Malvern beat Foreman, and Dierks beat Bradley.
Well according to the Texarkana gazette ....all those teams won last night in the Denver Mattress tournament in Hope. Leave to the local paper to say that...amazing

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: XFalkonz on March 17, 2017, 08:13:31 am
Well according to the Texarkana gazette ....all those teams won last night in the Denver Mattress tournament in Hope. Leave to the local paper to say that...amazing

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Gotta love it

Ole Man River

XFalkonz what do you expect from people from Tex-ark-ana

XFalkonz

I am surprised they said anything...if it isn't one of the big four in Texarkana they usually don't say much

Ole Man River

Winner from tonight games.  Hermitage beat SS Bee Branch, Taylor beat Ozark, Hector beat Magnolia, Murfressboro beat Ouachita, and Vilonia beat El Dorado.  Great games tonight and should be a great day tomorrow, so if your not doing anything come on out to Hope and watch some great softball games.

Ole Man River

Winner of the White Bracket was Fouke.  They beat Dierks.

Ole Man River

Winner of the Gold Bracket was Vilonia.  They beat Taylor.  Also the winner of the Red bracket was Dover.  They beat Avery, TX.

Ole Man River

Winner of the Blue Bracket was Hector.  They beat Murfressboro.  Thank you to all the teams that played in this year's tournament. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas