• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kirby

Started by Majorpain, March 03, 2017, 10:36:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Majorpain

If your team isn't playing and you've been there all day the classy thing to do would be to let a teams fans actually cheer them on since yours lost to start with

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: Majorpain on March 03, 2017, 10:36:01 pm
If your team isn't playing and you've been there all day the classy thing to do would be to let a teams fans actually cheer them on since yours lost to start with

I trust you know what's classy, since you created an account to send out anonymous crap talk about people who paid to get in to watch basketball. And geez their team just lost, maybe don't pile on. Good grief.

BannerMountainMan

Salty County Line fans because they actually thought they were going somewhere after they beat Kirby

yesteryearman

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 10:44:35 pm
Salty County Line fans because they actually thought they were going somewhere after they beat Kirby

They are all just jealous because Kirby does it the right way, year after year, and with class and dignity.  Their fans are passionate, what is wrong with that.

no mascot

I'm not from county line or guy. But I would bet that their students would have loved to have been in the bottom section instead of the nosebleeds. But you did pay your six bucks so do as your conscience and lumbar spine guides you.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: no mascot on March 03, 2017, 10:59:30 pm
I'm not from county line or guy. But I would bet that their students would have loved to have been in the bottom section instead of the nosebleeds. But you did pay your six bucks so do as your conscience and lumbar spine guides you.
The gates opened at 11:30. It's the busiest day of basketball in a gym that seats just a little over 1200. If you wanted to sit in the seat seats. Probably should have went early.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 04, 2017, 03:46:48 am
The gates opened at 11:30. It's the busiest day of basketball in a gym that seats just a little over 1200. If you wanted to sit in the seat seats. Probably should have went early.

I seen people in line over an hour before doors opened at a district tournament final this year.....Also was told Kirby fans were in line at the Mt Ida gym at 10:00 yesterday...Not sure everyone else can do that.....

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 04, 2017, 05:56:38 am
I seen people in line over an hour before doors opened at a district tournament final this year.....Also was told Kirby fans were in line at the Mt Ida gym at 10:00 yesterday...Not sure everyone else can do that.....
I am not trying to be rude, but we did it at Izard county? 4+ hours to Mt. Home. It doesn't really matter if states in Kirby, or if we drice to Harrison. We're in line? We get our seats and we pay our price like everyone else. We use our weeks vacations during state while half the state saves it for family beach trips and other half for deer season. It's how it is around here. Look at the video of the Kirby shot that sent them to state finals. 4+ hours 1 way and half the gym is maroon. It's not our fault that other teams can't be their early and I Understand where you're coming from. But I can promise, Clinton, Hampton, doesn't really mattter where state was. We'd been there.

Mascot1

That is why small town Bball is best!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 04, 2017, 08:42:03 am
I am not trying to be rude, but we did it at Izard county? 4+ hours to Mt. Home. It doesn't really matter if states in Kirby, or if we drice to Harrison. We're in line? We get our seats and we pay our price like everyone else. We use our weeks vacations during state while half the state saves it for family beach trips and other half for deer season. It's how it is around here. Look at the video of the Kirby shot that sent them to state finals. 4+ hours 1 way and half the gym is maroon. It's not our fault that other teams can't be their early and I Understand where you're coming from. But I can promise, Clinton, Hampton, doesn't really mattter where state was. We'd been there.

That was my point....Added the last part cause people like me can't do it anymore day to day...But I have no dog in the fight...And what happened to people at state finals last year was ridiculous.... "We're just here to see Malik" screwed everyone that night.   .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas