• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A STATE FRIDAY/SATURDAY SCORES

Started by Brian G, March 03, 2017, 08:53:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

March 03, 2017, 08:53:05 am Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:01:13 am by B.G.
Post updates here please.

Rackjack74

Girls
Spring Hill 23
Hector 22
Halftime

softballfan

softballfan

Rackjack74

Girls
Spring Hill 42
Hector 47
Final

BigBob

Good season Lady Bears! Return 4 starters, three solid freshman moving up and two outstanding juniors moving into the district next year.

monkeyman3434

Curious as who the two JR move ins are bigbob

Rackjack74

Boys
Bearden 26
Marked Tree 29
Halftime

bhartgen

Rackjack74

Boys
Bearden 64
Marked Tree 82
Final

BigBob

March 03, 2017, 07:01:42 pm #10 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:11:07 pm by BigBob
One from Hope, not going to give her name out quite yet... just outta respect. The other from serepta, Louisiana. Has family in Spring Hill and went there in elementary.  Supposed to have a foreign exchange student from Germany who can play some round ball too. But the ones we've gotten so far can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

da greatest bigbaby

Wow an bearden beat CMS  an Clarendon whip'd mt this should b fun 2nite lol  go lions whip cms

Dogg

bigworm

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 03, 2017, 07:12:27 pm
Wow an bearden beat CMS  an Clarendon whip'd mt this should b fun 2nite lol  go lions whip cms

Keep thinkin that.

Pit Bull

Pit Bull

March 03, 2017, 07:37:06 pm #15 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:13:29 pm by Pit Bull
Bearden almost took home a 20 piece dinner from NEA...

Rackjack74

Girls
Marmaduke 23
Pangburn 25
Halftime

MomaLion

NEark tigers

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 03, 2017, 07:37:06 pm
Bearden took almost took home a 20 piece dinner from NEA...
and a gallon of sweet tea...

mtindian42

Clarendon beat MT 63-59 how is that a whopping? 30-30 at the half. MT out scored you 2 quarters and you out scored MT 2 quarters. To me that's a heck of a ball game!

Dogg

42 you're wasting your time on that one. Indians handling business

Cheek1

Rackjack74

Girls
Marmaduke 50
Pangburn 55
Final

Ctucker

Mj4465

3 out of top 4 from 2A-4 District.  Wow!!

MTINDIANFAN

Good job Indians! I am pretty close to declaring we are now a Basketball school and Football is second fiddle.

hogsfan4life

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 03, 2017, 08:03:02 pm
Clarendon beat MT 63-59 how is that a whopping? 30-30 at the half. MT out scored you 2 quarters and you out scored MT 2 quarters. To me that's a heck of a ball game!

Seriously don't pay attention to that guy. He doesn't speak for all of Clarendon I promise. Really quite embarrassing.

bigworm

Quote from: hogsfan4life on March 03, 2017, 08:58:44 pm
Seriously don't pay attention to that guy. He doesn't speak for all of Clarendon I promise. Really quite embarrassing.

I love him.

Rackjack74

Boys
Clarendon 29
CMS 30
Halftime

mtindian42

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on March 03, 2017, 08:54:48 pm
Good job Indians! I am pretty close to declaring we are now a Basketball school and Football is second fiddle.
👍

hogsfan4life

CMS 54 Clarendon 50

4 mins left

hogsfan4life

bdubyab60

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on March 03, 2017, 08:54:48 pm
Football has pretty much been second fiddle to all the schools in this area. EPC, MT and Earle are always more consistent and more successful in basketball. Sure they have had some success in football but not even close to what that have in basketball.

Rackjack74

hogsfan4life

CMS 74
CHS 63

Final. Congrats Cutter.

bdubyab60

I'm kind of giggling a little lol

Donnie Jamon

Oh no C lost. Hate that for some of my favorite posters. 

But wherd DAT 1 guy b gon b don fer DA nex frew dayz DAT his boyz git wuuuupt

bigworm

Congrats to CMS on a big dubya. Glad for Slick. Congrats to Clarendon amd bigbaby on a great season. Dont go nowhere bigbaby . Jump on the bandwagon of your choice. We enjoy your posts.

Lions84

MomaLion

Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow. I'm always proud of my Lions,  they represent their school with dignity and respect :)

da greatest bigbaby

Nxt year you guys MVP soph Clarendon 20-9 if you guys don't believe me ask cms 63 pts jus a couple all d really unstoppable  lol  yaw catch up  go lions

da greatest bigbaby

O  an you guys as far as the wagon goes an what I seen its Earle no.1 jville no.2 cutter no.3 clarendon no.4  marked tree no.5  epc no.6 England no.7 bearden no.8 wcc no.9 Sloan no.10 soo I guess consolation time lol  an the surprise team is cutter/ hot springs you guys lol

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 03, 2017, 10:00:20 pm
Football has pretty much been second fiddle to all the schools in this area. EPC, MT and Earle are always more consistent and more successful in basketball. Sure they have had some success in football but not even close to what that have in basketball.
agreed. This is a basketball area 1st everything else 2nd. Sports wise

gatecrasher

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 03, 2017, 11:40:17 pm
O  an you guys as far as the wagon goes an what I seen its Earle no.1 jville no.2 cutter no.3 clarendon no.4  marked tree no.5  epc no.6 England no.7 bearden no.8 wcc no.9 Sloan no.10 soo I guess consolation time lol  an the surprise team is cutter/ hot springs you guys lol
No surprise if you know anything about basketball.

Guard play. If you have it in today's basketball you can win a lot of games.
The Eagles have it. As long as they keep the turnovers down and don't beat themselves, they're gonna keep winning.

31 down, 2 to go.

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 03, 2017, 11:40:17 pm
Congrats CMS! Don't see your rankings we played CMS closer than u did only reason you was here longer is the bye.

big E

Y'all see what we put up with all through football season.

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on March 03, 2017, 08:09:52 pm
42 you're wasting your time on that one. Indians handling business
yea. He really is a big baby this morning 😩😰😥😢 cms broke there hearts...and if MT don't bring there A-game we will all have broke hearts as well... Cms can play some ball!

Catfish

BW2015

12:00 Girls-Earle vs. Quitman
1:30 Boys Earle vs. Jacksonville Lighthouse
6:00 Girls Hector vs. Pangburn
7:30 Boys Marked Tree vs. Cutter Morning Star

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah I'm  pretty sure we would've whip'd  lavaca belvins foreman wcc ect 1st round you guys geesh lol  we earned a bye tough region  they know an don't for  get we whip'd then no.5 Sloan 1st round  an no.7 mark tree 2nd round  in the regionals jus think 1st be for you guys speak we noo yaw hv a lil trouble their  lol cum on  an 1 more thang as far as the scores goes  this is basketball it may get a lil lopsided @ times wen basically the 1st team to 70 usually wins with the good  teams I've seen    lol  then the other team may start to decline a lil cause then it's a game of bust the clock 100 lites out string music an the  crowd ect  lol  kinda like football theirs is 40 pts  rite

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas