• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar vs Manilla

Started by TheTruth2010, March 02, 2017, 05:29:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTruth2010

neds

xadboy

TheTruth2010

I don't think Lamar or manilla will win by 20. I think it will be close. Lamar can't get into foul trouble again.

biglion1985

I am going with my Lions by 3

mountainmangrizzly

I'll take Lamar big if porter and Beeman on, game over quick

Head Lion

Just hope my Lions can hang with Lamar & make a good showing.🏀

TheTruth2010

I think whoever wins this game will make The finals.

mountainmangrizzly

Look out for the Beeman kid , he is due to hit some 3s , the boy can play is all I'm saying. ....

biglion1985

You know truth that's the exact thing I been saying to everyone around here

Chunkyator99

If everybody doesn't get in foul trouble, lamar winning by double digits

870baller15

Manila 62 Lamar 60. Final score

BoxNOne

Manila by 5 in what should be another great game like last night!

Mascot1

bighurt411

Lamar by 10. Anderson has to stay out of foul trouble, BEEMAN needs to make some threes and Lee will have to get to the rim.

RedWolf275

TheTruth2010

Lamar up 20-10 after 1. They can't stop Porter or Beeman right now

TheTruth2010

Lamar- 34  manilla- 20 halftime

ISU7

March 03, 2017, 06:26:04 pm #18 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:07:33 pm by ISU7
Manila need to get #25 in foul trouble.

TheTruth2010

Lamar- 49 Manilla- 27 end 3rd

TheTruth2010

Lamar-59 Manilla-45  Final

Head Lion

Congrats Lamar, you have a great club & won every phase of the game tonight.

ISU7

TheTruth2010

Manilla just didn't have answers for Porter. And Beeman was on fire tonight. Good game and good season Manilla. Congrats warriors!!

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on March 03, 2017, 07:04:49 pm
Congrats Lamar, you have a great club & won every phase of the game tonight.
Good season for the Lions HL...

neds

Quote from: ISU7 on March 03, 2017, 07:08:57 pm
Couldve been Ned. 8)

I'm actually surprised that they won by the margin they did. I expected Lamar to win, but not by that much.

Radiotalker

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on March 03, 2017, 07:10:04 pm
Manilla just didn't have answers for Porter. And Beeman was on fire tonight. Good game and good season Manilla. Congrats warriors!!

it's spelled ....Manila

TheTruth2010

TheTruth2010

Does anyone in here know much about tuckerman? I know what Jessieville brings to the table. What should Lamar expect facing tuckerman should they advance?

dragondad

Head Lion

Quote from: dragondad on March 03, 2017, 10:41:38 pm
Manila bye Felicia
Dont worry we will be back, 1 Sr starter & plenty of hoopers in the pipeline. Better scurry around down in La & find y'all some talent.👌🏼

dragondad

Quote from: Head Lion on March 03, 2017, 10:46:48 pm
Dont worry we will be back, 1 Sr starter & plenty of hoopers in the pipeline. Better scurry around down in La & find y'all some talent.👌🏼

We'll see if we can find some for yall.

870baller15

Quote from: dragondad on March 03, 2017, 11:15:21 pm
We'll see if we can find some for yall.

I'm afraid Manila has enough talent for two teams. I can see this and I'm not even from there.

dragondad

March 04, 2017, 01:12:16 am #33 Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 02:35:38 pm by dragondad
Quote from: 870baller15 on March 03, 2017, 11:56:40 pm
I'm afraid Manila has enough talent for two teams. I can see this and I'm not even from there.

Just returning the jabs he took at our boys Wednesday night.

smallybells

Congrats Lamar, hang in there!

Baller_34

Just an observation from a fan who don't care who wins or loses. I don't think talent was the problem in that Lamar/Manila game. I cld b way off so give me yalls opinions. I thought Manila had way more talent but it looked like the coaching was better on the Lamar side. For them to have a senior point guard it looked like they never worked on breaking a trap.

mountainmangrizzly

Well from what I saw talent wise.....Lamar was superior,  and yes #1 Beeman was unstoppable,  very fun kid to watch.

Chunkyator99

macadoshis

Quote from: Baller_34 on March 04, 2017, 07:09:08 am
Just an observation from a fan who don't care who wins or loses. I don't think talent was the problem in that Lamar/Manila game. I cld b way off so give me yalls opinions. I thought Manila had way more talent but it looked like the coaching was better on the Lamar side. For them to have a senior point guard it looked like they never worked on breaking a trap.
If you thought Manila had more talent you are a bad judge of talent.  It was obvious Lamar had way more talent.  I thought it'd be closer on the scoreboard.  Warriors crushed them in every facet of the game. 

Baller_34

Manila was better at every position besides the big kid

RedWolf275

I know nothing about the alleged recruiting or move ins, but I do know this. Without those three guys Lamar would have a very, very long season. Don't see much coming off the bench

Chunkyator99

Quote from: Baller_34 on March 04, 2017, 11:34:58 am
Manila was better at every position besides the big kid
lol you crazy

mountainmangrizzly

Baller  you are funny, not sure what game or teams you were watching but it wasn't the Lamar game, the big man didn't have his greatest game, the major problem I saw for manila was the Beeman kid, they had nothing for him.

Baller_34

I seen they left him open but he certainly didn't do anything spectacular. He hit open shots and I give him credit for that, something Manila sure couldn't do. I have seen Manila a couple times this year and I have to believe if they shot any good at all it wld have been a lot different.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Baller_34 on March 04, 2017, 05:53:42 pm
I seen they left him open but he certainly didn't do anything spectacular. He hit open shots and I give him credit for that, something Manila sure couldn't do. I have seen Manila a couple times this year and I have to believe if they shot any good at all it wld have been a lot different.
Its almost obvious you don't know to much about basketball. It almost seems like you guessing at what happened in the game. Manilla hit plenty of 3s. This game is over and done. Lamar won let's move on.

JacketDad

Am I wrong or did Lamar just get beaten by an NEA team??

Head Lion

They did, Tuckerman just wanted it more

Eaglehawk535

Great job tuckerman... just shows what community and heart does for a team. Move ins don't got heart

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas