• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nettleton Boys

Started by Bigboy36, February 27, 2017, 01:18:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigboy36

Nettleton boys basketball is on a 9 game win streak (20-10) The sophomore point guard 5'6 Kevin Fulton is probably the Best guard in the 5a East and Of course Malik Anderson is a very underrated and is a very good player he has stepped up his defensive this year. Nettleton is a very young team they play 3 seniors and the rest or sophomore's and a freshman if they don't win it this year probably with all the little rock talent... they will definitely be a favorite next year to win i

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Bigboy36 on February 27, 2017, 01:18:17 pm
Nettleton boys basketball is on a 9 game win streak (20-10) The sophomore point guard 5'6 Kevin Fulton is probably the Best guard in the 5a East and Of course Malik Anderson is a very underrated and is a very good player he has stepped up his defensive this year. Nettleton is a very young team they play 3 seniors and the rest or sophomore's and a freshman if they don't win it this year probably with all the little rock talent... they will definitely be a favorite next year to win i

Are you Kevin or Malik?

Marblehog

Ponca

Quote from: Marblehog on February 27, 2017, 02:26:45 pm
They have no shot

none. this season or next. They better be focused on Burcham & Greenbrier or they will be one-and-done as a one seed.

Bigboy36

they will easily get by greenbrier second round will be a challenge

woopork

Haha eat those words my man

woopork

Parkview returning Henderson, Moody and Flannigan lol.

Ballislife1

Nettleton is not good. At all. East side of the conference must be weak. If greenbrier makes free throws and has #5 on they're winning this game.

Bigboy36

well nettleton cruises past greenbrier 86-64 even played JV

RedWolf275

Looks like some people had Greenbrier a little overrated!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas