• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional at Carisle

Started by NEark tigers, February 19, 2017, 12:33:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Sorry guys, I was trying to get out before I posted the final :)

Donnie Jamon

MikelB

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip marked tree Friday go lions  were state bound also an you guys nea don't  fo get to thank Carlisle fo the bid lol

Mr. Trill

Yea u just have to overlook the ones that don't know much lol. I did say in another post that basically the NEA is the Western Conference (NBA) of Arkansas.

bdubyab60

I distinctly remember EPC sending  Clarendon to the rail a few times over the past few years. Clarendon will have their hands full with MT.

bdubyab60

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 23, 2017, 11:14:24 pm
I distinctly remember EPC sending  Clarendon to the rail a few times over the past few years. Clarendon will have their hands full with MT.
EPC sent us home 2 years in a row when y'all had Monk.

bdubyab60

If I'm thinking correctly EPC has been to the finals 4 times in the past 6 years.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on February 23, 2017, 11:22:20 pm
EPC sent us home 2 years in a row when y'all had Monk.
Once with and once without. First time was Sturdivant and Turner on our second of two in a row. Next year it was Sturdivant and Monk, EPC lost in the finals to Cedar.

da greatest bigbaby

Well we will see Friday you guys go lion's whip mt

bbfan89

February 23, 2017, 11:30:52 pm #111 Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:34:08 pm by bbfan89
Champs 2011 and 2012 runner-ups 2013 and 2016 for the Warriors. EPC defeated Clarendon in a state semi final at Cedar Ridge in 2012. Malik (then a freshman) was only on the 2013 team that lost by 2 to Cedar Ridge at Barton. I still wonder how things could have been if not for the foul call at the end of that one. EPC was a buzzer beater away from another finals appearance at Carlisle in 2010. There have been some great memories made by all of the kids who suited up for EPC in recent years. In 2011 EPC beat Mineral Springs, Augusta, and Strong at BIC before beating Parkers Chapel in the final.

bdubyab60

Quote from: bbfan89 on February 23, 2017, 11:30:52 pm
Champs 2011 and 2012 runner-ups 2013 and 2016 for the Warriors. EPC defeated Clarendon in a state semi final at Cedar Ridge in 2012. Malik (then a freshman) was only on the 2013 team that lost by 2 to Cedar Ridge at Barton. I still wonder how things could have been if not for the foul call at the end of that one. EPC was a buzzer beater away from another finals appearance at Carlisle in 2010. There have been some great memories made by all of the kids who suited up for EPC in recent years. In 2011 EPC beat Mineral Springs, Augusta, and Strong at BIC before beating Parkers Chapel in the final.
Thats what I was thinking. EPC has had a pretty good run over the past few years.

MomaLion

I just want a clean,  decent called game :)

Ctucker

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 23, 2017, 11:25:54 pm
Once with and once without. First time was Sturdivant and Turner on our second of two in a row. Next year it was Sturdivant and Monk, EPC lost in the finals to Cedar.
thats true Monk left after ninth grade year!

Ctucker

MomaLion

After those refs tonight,  anybody would be an improvement

Mr. Trill

Not trying not to sound bashful but I feel like the Lion and Indian game will end up in a mercy rule or close. Good luck to both squads and yes, anything can happen in the playoffs

da greatest bigbaby

Well you guys I don't think it's gonna be anything different from wen we played em mt in football we came out an whip'd em it was like 28-0 be fo we became passive an actually loss lol 3 of our studs didn't last after that our star rb broke his leg but yeah nea isn't overated n basketball other than epc we have whip'd em whenever  we play em Sloan  mt bic mccrory Augusta  lol go lion's

Dogg

How many state titles have the lions won

bdubyab60

Think it was before Elvis made it big but not sure

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 24, 2017, 03:52:07 am
Well you guys I don't think it's gonna be anything different from wen we played em mt in football we came out an whip'd em it was like 28-0 be fo we became passive an actually loss lol 3 of our studs didn't last after that our star rb broke his leg but yeah nea isn't overated n basketball other than epc we have whip'd em whenever  we play em Sloan  mt bic mccrory Augusta  lol go lion's
Whipped EPC as in never have. Maybe if you had a little facts with your trolling it would be better.

And after tonight when MT runs Clarendon off the court EPC will again done some thing the lions haven't. That's beat MT this year.

Mr. Trill

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 24, 2017, 06:39:03 am
Think it was before Elvis made it big but not sure
Actually I don't think we have any. Guys,  he's just trying to get y'all stirred up lol. Don't judge the entire town by one. I know that NEA has great teams. I do feel like Sloan Hendrix was overrated according to their record but they still nearly beat us. I think tonight's game will be very close and trust me,  nobody's looking past anybody.

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 24, 2017, 06:45:38 am
Whipped EPC as in never have. Maybe if you had a little facts with your trolling it would be better.

And after tonight when MT runs Clarendon off the court EPC will again done some thing the lions haven't. That's beat MT this year.
Why are y'all taking this so seriously lol..he's trying to stir the pot and y'all are jumping in with both feet.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2017, 10:43:44 am
Why are y'all taking this so seriously lol..he's trying to stir the pot and y'all are jumping in with both feet.
Just sticking my spoon in the pot too lol

MomaLion

Well, just don't hate on Clarendon because we've always had respect for EPC

Donnie Jamon

Any of these 4 left in the Region can win it all. Very good Region

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2017, 11:54:28 am
Well, just don't hate on Clarendon because we've always had respect for EPC
Only returning what Im getting. Only posted facts unlike the other fella.

MomaLion

MikelB

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on February 24, 2017, 12:10:41 pm
Any of these 4 left in the Region can win it all. Very good Region

I agree.  MT is playing really well right now and if they play like they have been, I look for they to take it. But like you said any of the 4 teams left could go all the way.

Ctucker

I think the same thing in west very open this year I was thinking we could make a run and it possible to lose next 3 games. I hope it's the run put there is a lot of teams on same level this year!

MomaLion

After 1st ...girls
Brinkley 4 Earle 13

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

NEark tigers

Earle 63
Brinkley 37

Roshala Scott (EARLE) 27 pts, 11 Reb, 7 blk

mr.gametime

February 24, 2017, 05:55:29 pm #137 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:09:38 pm by mr.gametime
Quote from: NEark tigers on February 24, 2017, 05:48:54 pm
Earle 63
Brinkley 37

Roshala Scott (EARLE) 27 pts, 11 Reb, 7 blk

Are any colleges looking at her yet?

MomaLion

After 1st
Marked Tree 12 Clarendon 21

NEAscout100

February 24, 2017, 06:04:34 pm #139 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:06:24 pm by NEAscout100
Sloan did get beat. But wasnt they up about 10-15 most of the game? It was 15 going into the 4th. MT beat sloan 17 and sloan was up all game and lost by 4. Hats off to the lions for the come back but I fell MT will run off with this one. Sloan might've played some crappy teams over the course of the season. But has some good quality wins to. With that being said if the lions have a good night they good win there not a bad team at all. Like I said tho no disrespect no harm goodluck to y'all in state.

MomaLion

NEAscout100

MomaLion

Starting 4th
Marked Tree 36 Clarendon 43

biglion1985

MomaLion

Donnie Jamon

MomaLion

Thank you...for once we were hitting free throws

MomaLion

After 1st
Carlisle 11 Marmaduke 14...girls

birddawg1986

How many fouls can you call? Officials were HORRIBLE both ways. Never let either team get into a flow. Congratulations to Clarendon you were the better team today

bdubyab60

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas