• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big school favorites

Started by South Central, December 23, 2016, 04:19:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

South Central

I see y'all have discussed small schools. What about 5, 6, and 7a?

NEASPORTSFAN

5a Greenbrier should be the heavy favorite

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: phstiger on December 26, 2016, 06:29:33 pm
5a Greenbrier should be the heavy favorite
DeQueen should compete deep in the playoffs again.  Also, Vilonia will still be in the mix.

3 Dollar

7A:  North Little Rock, Bentonville, Fayetteville....etc...same as the past few years
6A:  Benton, Greenwood, Sheridan....etc...same as the past few years
5A:  Greenbrier, Vilonia, Paragould, DeQueen, White Hall....etc...same as the past few years

That's why there is not much discussion!

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: 3 Dollar on December 27, 2016, 10:11:38 am
7A:  North Little Rock, Bentonville, Fayetteville....etc...same as the past few years
6A:  Benton, Greenwood, Sheridan....etc...same as the past few years
5A:  Greenbrier, Vilonia, Paragould, DeQueen, White Hall....etc...same as the past few years

That's why there is not much discussion!

Agreed......same discussion...new season

Trojan

Benton and Sheridan graduate several seniors this year, I think you should keep an eye on Lake Hamilton. they only graduated one starter

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Trojan on January 09, 2017, 01:00:49 am
Benton and Sheridan graduate several seniors this year, I think you should keep an eye on Lake Hamilton. they only graduated one starter

Benton and Sheridan will remain in the list year after year.  Their talent runs deep and doesn't show any signs of letting up.  Lake Hamilton will have to earn their way into the upper tier of 6A softball.  Only losing 1 starter off a .500 team doesn't make you a contender.

IAFLAR7

Sheridan graduated one player that started (catcher). Their incoming freshman consist of about 6-7 kids that played together on high level travel teams. Sheridan will dominate for the next 3-4 years.

IAFLAR7

Also, one of Lake Hamilton's better players transferred to Bryant.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas