• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Boys Soccer

Started by jimmyt, December 15, 2016, 09:59:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck183

Quote from: Sir Alex on April 01, 2017, 11:58:56 am
How can you not fit it in your schedule there are only 5 teams in your blended conference which translates to 8 total conference games. You have 8-10 games to play 7a West teams.  The 7a west is probably the reason you don't play them. They are all locked in with 14 conference games.

I agree with you about blended 6a/7a, it is a much better situation than the blended 5a/6a.

It's more an issue of getting them to play us than having the time in the schedule.  I know of at least 5 7A West teams that won't play Siloam.  They get asked every year, we get turned down every year.  The few that will play us are the only ones that will.  They all get asked, trust me.

hogbert

Quote from: mijally on April 01, 2017, 08:03:52 am
Maumelle is a bit inconsistent but seem to be getting better. They play best like all teams when they move the ball quickly like we did at PA. That was a good game for us.  Other games I thought we were selfish when we got behind trying to play hero ball.  I see guys breaking open often but don't get the ball. When that gets fixed we will be fine.

Gosh, now i know I feel better.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas