• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A West next year

Started by RamblinWest, December 12, 2016, 05:32:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RamblinWest

I think Harber is by far the team to beat next season.  Fayetteville will be strong again, but I don't think they make it back to War Memorial for a three peat.  The split between Bentonville & West will have a bigger impact next year because this Jr class is the first true division of talent.

Rob Van Winkle

Ramblin I think you are spot on. HB should be the favorite based on what they have returning. FV lost a ton of production but they are still FV and have a great coach so you know they will be in the mix. I would not be surprised at all to see BVW take another step forward. It all depends on how much they improve in the trenches. They have some great talent at the skill positions. BV has to replace quite a bit at QB and RB but has a stud receiver returning. He is a playmaker without a doubt.

One team to watch out for next year is Van Buren. Not saying they will compete with the top 4 but I expect them to make a move to at least 5th in the conference. They arguably have the best returning RB in Walter Green and have some young talent in the current sophomore class.

Okieback

B.V will always be bigger then bvw, so they should always have more talent

Fville will be back for a 3 peat, full year with Coach B.  And I agree vb should move up to at least 5, if not for turnovers the last 2 years , they probably would have had at least a .500 record.  Ball security!

polksalet

There's a new sheriff in town. Fay is about to have a stud qb you don't know about yet.

Rob Van Winkle

Quote from: polksalet on January 28, 2017, 03:40:53 am
There's a new sheriff in town. Fay is about to have a stud qb you don't know about yet.
So Polk do you know who this stud QB is and where is coming from? They have a very athletic QB that will be a JR next year.

nuttinbuthogs

polksalet

Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on January 28, 2017, 10:14:44 am
So Polk do you know who this stud QB is and where is coming from? They have a very athletic QB that will be a JR next year.

No idea and I haven't been to a Fay game
Back in 79 or whenever it was that Nashville beat them. But Dawson gets more out of his qbs than anyone I've ever seen coach high school.

WillC

Quote from: Okieback on January 03, 2017, 08:49:18 am
B.V will always be bigger then bvw, so they should always have more talent

Fville will be back for a 3 peat, full year with Coach B.  And I agree vb should move up to at least 5, if not for turnovers the last 2 years , they probably would have had at least a .500 record.  Ball security!
Van Buren led the conference in "shot their own foot" moments. The Bentonville West game was tough to stomach.

Rob Van Winkle

Quote from: polksalet on January 29, 2017, 02:20:20 am
No idea and I haven't been to a Fay game
Back in 79 or whenever it was that Nashville beat them. But Dawson gets more out of his qbs than anyone I've ever seen coach high school.
10-4. The QB moving up will fit his system very well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas