• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For the record...

Started by Deuceswild, December 03, 2016, 08:33:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Deuceswild

I made the trip to the 7A Championship game and will be at the 5A today.... I have to say, there is a big chance that both these teams are better than both the 7A teams out there. Here's what I am basing this decision on.
1. Wynne is like a bully, shredded the 5A all year. I think the film I have seen on them puts them over what I have seen with those 2 7A schools that showed up last night.
2. PA has the WOW factor, very creative with play calls. Can change the game with 1 play. Very similar to how Fayetteville did it last night
3. Fayetteville found the one guy to pick on and easily found their success on 1 cornerback that kept. Putting himself in the wrong position. Guys that's just doing homework.
4. NLR and Fayetteville both has some players that are very good but the 5A DEFINATELY doesn't look and slower like I thought they would.
Now I may just be overlooking something like perhaps what happens in the trenches, but I seriously think the 5A champion today can hang with those 7A teams and even beat them more times than they would lose to them.
Good Luck to both teams today, I'm just gonna kick back and watch the show.
PS. Careful what ya kick for, guess these goal posts are like 3 feet skinnier than what we are used to, I didn't know that but simple PATs proved to be a curse last night. PA prolly go for 2 anyways but both teams better let their kicker warm up. Not everyone can do what Tommy Edwards did to Alma in 99', just sayin!

Steve Perry 2.11

Wow. We don't like that name down here.

We got screwed in that game. Blocking below the waist brought our TD back. It was a BS call.
That denied Alma a 3peat.

Deuceswild

HAHA or it could have been the Kick heard round the World... Just sayin!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas