• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remaining schedules...........

Started by Grizzlyfan, October 24, 2016, 09:12:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzlyfan

The Grizzlies have Cabot on the road on Southside at home to finish.  Heartbreaking last minute loss to NLR Friday night but Northside still has everything to play for.  A solid 2nd place conference finish, a first round bye and a home playoff game.  Need to take care of business.

What about everyone else and their finishing games?  Meaningful games left?

Rob Van Winkle

In the West the top 3 should have easy games to finish out the regular season. Still some games of meaning to determine the 4-6 seeds. Rogers plays BV West this week and Springdale next week. Those 3 teams are battling to get the 4 seed.

Hornet-Hawg

Bryant is at NLR, then home for Conway.

Walter

You know if Bryant can beat NLR is will throw the central into a three way tie.

bbishop

NLR has Bryant and Cabot.  Both are home games

Grizzlyfan

Hootens is picking Cabot over Northside based on the return of the Cabot QB.  That big of a difference for Cabot?

ITguy96

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 25, 2016, 08:59:21 am
Hootens is picking Cabot over Northside based on the return of the Cabot QB.  That big of a difference for Cabot?
He is a big difference maker but if Cabot turns the ball over and commits as many penalties as they have in previous games he will not make a difference.

Cabotfan

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 25, 2016, 08:59:21 am

They must not have seen that Brynot game!

Razorback Red

October 26, 2016, 06:27:37 pm #8 Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 06:48:37 pm by Razorback Red
Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on October 24, 2016, 10:47:46 am
In the West the top 3 should have easy games to finish out the regular season. Still some games of meaning to determine the 4-6 seeds. Rogers plays BV West this week and Springdale next week. Those 3 teams are battling to get the 4 seed.

Been busy the past few weeks, but good to be back on the board.

I agree the W1-W3 are pretty set with FHS being the 1, HB the 2 and BHS the 3.  It would take a huge upset to rock the boat here. 

Kind of weird going into the playoffs with nobody talking about Bentonville.  Smart money is on Fville, Harber or NLR to win, but I still go back to the game at Harmon field a few weeks back when Bville pulled the upset (really weird thinking of that as an upset).

The Tigers haven't played disciplined at times and they are not as physical as in years past, but there is still plenty of talent on the field and they could get hot and run through the playoffs.  I think this year depends on matchups.  BHS doesn't match up well with HB's physicality, but HB doesn't match up well with Fville's speed.

NLR is the dark horse and don't forget about NS.  They could also get into the top 4.  I don't agree with this logic, but many folks on this board are not going to give NLR any respect until they beat one of the big 3 from the West. 

My opinion only, but any team outside of the 5 above getting into the semi's would take a big surprise. 

sportsguy80

Quote from: Razorback Red on October 26, 2016, 06:27:37 pm
Been busy the past few weeks, but good to be back on the board.

I agree the W1-W3 are pretty set with FHS being the 1, HB the 2 and BHS the 3.  It would take a huge upset to rock the boat here. 

Kind of weird going into the playoffs with nobody talking about Bentonville.  Smart money is on Fville, Harber or NLR to win, but I still go back to the game at Harmon field a few weeks back when Bville pulled the upset (really weird thinking of that as an upset).

The Tigers haven't played disciplined at times and they are not as physical as in years past, but there is still plenty of talent on the field and they could get hot and run through the playoffs.  I think this year depends on matchups.  BHS doesn't match up well with HB's physicality, but HB doesn't match up well with Fville's speed.

NLR is the dark horse and don't forget about NS.  They could also get into the top 4.  I don't agree with this logic, but many folks on this board are not going to give NLR any respect until they beat one of the big 3 from the West. 

My opinion only, but any team outside of the 5 above getting into the semi's would take a big surprise.
Agree. I remember a few years back when NLR had home field advantage throughout the playoffs and hosted BV. Many including myself thought NLR had a good chance of winning but got beat convincingly. But to their credit they are currently under new leadership which may get them over the hump.

ITguy96

What kind of crowd will FS Northside have at Cabot tonight? Been so long since they have came to Cabot I'm not sure how well the fans show up. Hoping for a good crowd with a good atmosphere.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: ITguy96 on October 28, 2016, 03:58:37 pm
What kind of crowd will FS Northside have at Cabot tonight? Been so long since they have came to Cabot I'm not sure how well the fans show up. Hoping for a good crowd with a good atmosphere.
There will be a decent crowd but Northside won't fill the visitors section.

Fanofsports

Does Northside live stream their away games?

Grizzlyfan

Northside took care of it's business on the road at Cabot and clinched #2 Central seed.  We've said a couple of times over the last few years that this is the year we end Southside's winning streak.  I'm not making any predictions until we beat the beat the baby blue devils.

Grizzlyfan

I assume if all 3 win this Friday night Fayetteville has the tie breaker points to be the West 1 seed?

Rob Van Winkle

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on November 02, 2016, 09:04:58 am
I assume if all 3 win this Friday night Fayetteville has the tie breaker points to be the West 1 seed?
Yep if everything holds like it is now the seedings will be FV, HB and BV. All 3 games should be mercy rule pretty early.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas