• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott at Horatio

Started by Curleywolf Fan, October 01, 2016, 01:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duecek

After all the big talk Prescott was doin? And showboating takin the field at their home games? Yup

ghoti

worked for the prescott school district over 20yrs they do not hold kids back for athletic reasons ever! you should see how big some of the parents of these kids are in this town. it is nothing but a result of a good gene pool. by the way there is an age limit

strongandsteady

Who are you? No need to bash a program

duecek

You worked there for over 20 years huh? No need to bash a program? I'm well aware of prescotts programs. I remember some Prescott kids throwin rocks at our bus after a basketball game one night after we had loaded up on the bus and they busted a window out. I remember a fellow basketball teammate going to the bathroom during the girls game and getting the lights turned out on him and him getting attacked and punched in the eye. I remember Prescott fans throwing trash on us coming in and out of the locker room. Yeah what a great program.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 07:22:02 pm
You worked there for over 20 years huh? No need to bash a program? I'm well aware of prescotts programs. I remember some Prescott kids throwin rocks at our bus after a basketball game one night after we had loaded up on the bus and they busted a window out. I remember a fellow basketball teammate going to the bathroom during the girls game and getting the lights turned out on him and him getting attacked and punched in the eye. I remember Prescott fans throwing trash on us coming in and out of the locker room. Yeah what a great program.

And there are the sour grapes

Carljung

And I you know what I remember about Horatio? Nothing lol

duecek

Yeah i don't tend to be tolerant of that kind of behavior.

Carljung

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 07:27:00 pm
Yeah i don't tend to be tolerant of that kind of behavior.
You not tolerant? I never woulda guessed ::)

duecek

Well you definately won't remember horatios kids acting like that.

duecek

Well if your tolerant of that kind of behavior and condone it and parents and coaches do as well then that's pretty sad

Carljung

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 07:30:20 pm
Well you definately won't remember horatios kids acting like that.
Nope, good kids. Just sorry fans

duecek

At least they have somebody raising them right

duecek

I bet the police over in Prescott have their work cut out for em.

duecek

Oh and horatios fan don't throw trash on KIDS from the opposing team

duecek

Man can I get y'all riled up. It's like a hornets nest of liberals. Lol

Clara Allen

Holy crap, man.
I have been to Prescott many many times, both as a student athlete, a fan, and as a coach.  NEVER was I or my teams treated poorly by fellow players, students, or fans from Prescott.  I was in Prescott two years ago for state track, and those folks were the nicest people around.  Last day after Thanksgiving, I stood in the rain and mud on the sideline as the Wolves beat the holy crap out of us in the third round of the playoffs.  Even then, they were polite and helpful to all of us who made that four hour trip- mine was longer because I drove from Fayetteville to Prescott. 
I'm not saying you are wrong in your experience.  I just know what mine have been over the past many many years. 
Oh yeah, this "redshirting" thing.  I can assure you that all the Lamar kids are on target age wise. Why do I know this?  Because I have had them in the classroom.  once in 7th grade, and once in 8th grade. And we have five or six kids who are in excess of 250.  So just stop your rant.  And if you want to talk politics, I'm sure there is a thread over in the after the whistle or somewhere for you to spout your opinions.   Good day sir.

duecek

Nobody said anything about the Lamar kids and I'm just telling u what I've seen over the years goin to Prescott. Which was disgusting. And what happened isn't an opinion. It's fact. It happened.

duecek

I guess all the protesters in charleston were peaceful as CNN would have you believe too? While they were tryina throw a CNN reporter in a fire lol? Or looting and burning places to ground. Or beating and dragging an innocent guy in a parking garage? lol don't get me started on politics.

Clara Allen

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 09:13:26 pm
I guess all the protesters in charleston were peaceful as CNN would have you believe too? While they were tryina throw a CNN reporter in a fire lol? Or looting and burning places to ground. Or beating and dragging an innocent guy in a parking garage? lol don't get me started on politics.

Wasn't gonna. 
Look- there are always one of two horse's rear ends in every town.  Always.  There is always going to be some school who is going to try to put one over on you with redshirting, recruiting or whatever.  But good God, man, calm yourself.  It's bad for the digestion...

duecek

Y'all the ones gettin all bent outa shape lol

duecek

I'm just glad our kids and fans here in Arkansas haven't disrespected our country by kneeling during the anthem and we still are able pray before the games. Or has anybody else seen this?

HeadBussa08

Somebody play this guy a sad song. LOL. 'Jack you got your violin handy?

HeadBussa08

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 06:34:51 pm
Your username is the dumbest I've ever seen hands down :D. Head "bussa" good lord
yea I remember my first beer

RowdyReputation40

In my time on FF I've never seen a guy so truly upset
Back to topic, Prescott takes care of business by way of mercy rule

duecek

Did you try and smash the can on your head??? lol I'm jus messin

duecek

Dang I'm jus so upset. Yes play me a sad song. And a beer. 30 pack please

strongandsteady

It's pitiful how people act online sorry for your experiences with Prescott they're not perfect mistakes are made but you don't have to keep talking about them gosh.

duecek

Quote from: RowdyReputation40 on October 02, 2016, 10:07:42 pm
In my time on FF I've never seen a guy so truly upset
Back to topic, Prescott takes care of business by way of mercy rule
Well no need to add on. We already knew this before the season began. We knew this 5 years ago

duecek

Man it hurts my feelings so much all this negative karma. Is there a safe space for me somewhere?

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 07:35:35 pm
I bet the police over in Prescott have their work cut out for em.
Alright now this was just uncalled for

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 10:14:33 pm
Man it hurts my feelings so much all this negative karma. Is there a safe space for me somewhere?
It's called logged off

duecek

WPWells

It's so funny that he automatically labels everyone on here as liberals because we don't stand for his racism. I'm pretty well as conservative as they come but I still value the sanctity and humanity of each person. You talk about praying but in the same breath talk about people as if they're less than beloved children of God.

duecek

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 10:20:29 pm
Maybe...but I may be right
From what I've read so far I highly doubt that

duecek

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 02, 2016, 10:19:52 pm
It's so funny that he automatically labels everyone on here as liberals because we don't stand for his racism. I'm pretty well as conservative as they come but I still value the sanctity and humanity of each person. You talk about praying but in the same breath talk about people as if they're less than beloved children of God.
Whoa sir how is that? Name something racist I've said?  and talk about people as if there less than beloved children of God? How is that?

duecek

And yes that is one big tendency of liberals. Call anyone and everyone a racist they don't agree with

duecek

According to statistics Prescott has a higher crime rate than U.S. average so I would appear to be correct

duecek

October 02, 2016, 10:44:37 pm #88 Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:48:34 pm by duecek
Officers per 1000 residents 2.49
Arkansas average 1.99

Prescott crime rating 391
Gurdon 130
Murfreesboro 83

Higher number means more crime just to give you an example

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 10:42:17 pm
According to statistics Prescott has a higher crime rate than U.S. average so I would appear to be correct
And all of this relates to football because......??

duecek

Proving a point. You said what I said about the officers there having their work cut out for em was uncalled for. It appears they do.

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 10:50:22 pm
Proving a point. You said what I said about the officers there having their work cut out for em was uncalled for. It appears they do.
I was meaning that because this thread is about football. Not about a town. Not about crime. Not about police. Football.

GrindTime

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 06:02:40 pm
Back to the topic tho Prescott will beat horatio soundly then choke in playoffs.

Horatio's gonna struggle making the playoffs lol ::) ???

duecek

Not in........baseball hahaha. And they won't struggle graduating due to an excellent education system. That's all that matters at the end of the day right?

duecek

You guys should give up lol I'm goin to bed

GrindTime

Quote from: duecek on October 02, 2016, 11:04:15 pm
Not in........baseball hahaha. And they won't struggle graduating due to an excellent education system. That's all that matters at the end of the day right?

Then go to the baseball thread and get an early start ;) , And your right but again what does that have to do with football! Prescott's gonna roll to horatio dismantle horatio by way of mercy rule and leave & I guarantee the Players & Fans do it in a RESPECTFUL way with no dirty play or trash throwing involved lol ::)

Skip

I always go to football ,basketball, track meets so I'm interested to know when this took place.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Skip on October 03, 2016, 02:51:07 am
I always go to football ,basketball, track meets so I'm interested to know when this took place.

Probably when he was in highschool. Lolll. Poor guy must have been tossed in a trash can or two in his day.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 05:09:01 am
Probably when he was in highschool. Lolll. Poor guy must have been tossed in a trash can or two in his day.
+1

duecek

2008 is when yalls mighty Prescott fans threw trash on the players goin into and out of the locker room and 2007 when they decided to throw rocks and bust a window out and attack a player in the bathroom. Hey that's real good behavior from yalls kids tho huh. No class

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas