• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott at Horatio

Started by Curleywolf Fan, October 01, 2016, 01:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duecek

Lol no wonder looting and burning stuff down is viewed as rightous by the liberals if an armed black guy is shot by police.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 05:59:59 am
Lol no wonder looting and burning stuff down is viewed as rightous by the liberals if an armed black guy is shot by police.

You really should get some better "insults" because you continuously call everyone "Liberals."

duecek

You think that kind of behavior is okay and question that it ever took place. Like a liberal

duecek

And being a snack over fan you go to all prescotts games over the years? Kinda strange. I would think you would go to all smackovers.

duecek

Quote from: GrindTime on October 02, 2016, 11:16:37 pm
Then go to the baseball thread and get an early start ;) , And your right but again what does that have to do with football! Prescott's gonna roll to horatio dismantle horatio by way of mercy rule and leave & I guarantee the Players & Fans do it in a RESPECTFUL way with no dirty play or trash throwing involved lol ::)
And that would probably be because they will not be on their home turf

duecek

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 06:18:46 am
And being a snack over fan you go to all prescotts games over the years? Kinda strange. I would think you would go to all smackovers.
My apologies proud buckaroo it wasn't you that posted that

Skip

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 05:58:12 am
2008 is when yalls mighty Prescott fans threw trash on the players goin into and out of the locker room and 2007 when they decided to throw rocks and bust a window out and attack a player in the bathroom. Hey that's real good behavior from yalls kids tho huh. No class
I didn't miss one football game in 08 so I'm assuming both incidents were basketball related, especially since we didn't play yall that year.in football.  And as far as basketball goes that year we only lost 2 or 3 games so i don't understand why anyone would do all that when their team was winning anyway.

Skip

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 05:59:59 am
Lol no wonder looting and burning stuff down is viewed as rightous by the liberals if an armed black guy is shot by police. Man you really need to chill out with all that, no need to even mention a black man being shot by police. Folks are real tough behind the keyboard. Smh

duecek

Quote from: Skip on October 03, 2016, 08:02:21 am
I didn't miss one football game in 08 so I'm assuming both incidents were basketball related, especially since we didn't play yall that year.in football.  And as far as basketball goes that year we only lost 2 or 3 games so i don't understand why anyone would do all that when their team was winning anyway.
It was basketball and it's the thuggish atmosphere in that town. It don't matter win or lose.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:34:34 am
It was basketball and it's the thuggish atmosphere in that town. It don't matter win or lose.

There you go with the racism again. Man, you sure are full of hate. Must be a liberal... ::)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:37:51 am
Racism? Saying a town has a thuggish atmosphere is racist? Lol you are an idiot sir. Their are thugs of all races retard.

Lollll. Bruh, you have some serious issues. Now I get it... You were thrown in trash cans in highschool and now you want to hide behind a computer screen to make yourself seem like you're Billy Bad Butt. It must feel so sicken to have little man syndrome.

Longfellow

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:37:51 am
Racism? Saying a town has a thuggish atmosphere is racist? Lol you are an idiot sir. Their are thugs of all races retard.
You can't call a guy "idiot" and "retard", then use an incorrect form of "there". Maybe one should look in the mirror before hurling insults in 50 different directions. And... Prescott by 40

duecek

Liberals think everything is racist tho lol so i think ur the liberal

duecek

Quote from: Longfellow on October 03, 2016, 08:40:29 am
You can't call a guy "idiot" and "retard", then use an incorrect form of "there". Maybe one should look in the mirror before hurling insults in 50 different directions. And... Prescott by 40
yeah I can because he's an idiot for thinking it's racist to say a town has a thuggish atmosphere and then he's a retard for calling me a liberal. Lol

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:41:05 am
Liberals think everything is racist tho lol so i think ur the liberal

Though. *
You're. *

Call me an idiot again.... 😂

duecek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 08:39:49 am
Lollll. Bruh, you have some serious issues. Now I get it... You were thrown in trash cans in highschool and now you want to hide behind a computer screen to make yourself seem like you're Billy Bad Butt. It must feel so sicken to have little man syndrome.
Bruh? Lol and thrown in trash cans? Sure and I'm on a phone idiot. I work so I don't have luxury of sitting at home on the computer collecting food stamps and welfare. I enjoy trolling you fools though.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:45:50 am
Bruh? Lol and thrown in trash cans? Sure and I'm on a phone idiot. I work so I don't have luxury of sitting at home on the computer collecting food stamps and welfare. I enjoy trolling you fools though.

Are you aware of the rules whatsoever on this website?

Are you implying that I am at home, collecting food stamps, and on welfare?

Sorry, slick Willie. I'm Caucasian. I work and I am at work right now.

Food stamps? Never had them in my life.

Welfare? Yeah, the only contributions of welfare I make is every two weeks when I get paid at my 90k a year job....  ::) ::)

duecek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 08:45:43 am
Though. *
You're. *

oh my gosh you got me. Call me out again for not capitalizing the first letter of my sentences as well. Wow

Skip

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:34:34 am
For your sake I hope you get to meet up with some of thuggish ones from Prescott,  I know how that would turnout

duecek

October 03, 2016, 08:52:26 am #119 Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:54:19 am by duecek
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 08:49:22 am

Welfare? Yeah, the only contributions of welfare I make is every two weeks when I get paid at my 90k a year job....  ::) ::)
Wow what a racist comment? Nobody asked if you were Caucasian or not? Are you implying that because your white that you work and don't draw food stamps?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:50:09 am
oh my gosh you got me. Call me out again for not capitalizing the first letter of my sentences as well. Wow

If you want to call someone an idiot.. You should atleast have some sort of proper grammatical form.

duecek

Quote from: Skip on October 03, 2016, 08:50:38 am
For your sake I hope you get to meet up with some of thuggish ones from Prescott,  I know how that would turnout
Probably not to good. I'd like for one to try and burglarize my house or attack me on the street. Thanks to the 2nd amendment I have the right to protect myself and my family

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Skip on October 03, 2016, 08:50:38 am

This dude has some serious anger issues...

I'm telling you. I hate it for him to have "little man syndrome."

duecek

duecek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 08:45:43 am
Though. *
You're. *

Coming from a guy that says "Bruh"

duecek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 08:49:22 am

Dang sorry I don't make that much. I only make around 40

Skip

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 08:56:59 am
Probably not to good. I'd like for one to try and burglarize my house or attack me on the street. Thanks to the 2nd amendment I have the right to protect myself and my family
Well I am a BLACK MAN and i dont burglarize anyone's home but I do give out whoopings to fools who TRY to slick talk being a racist like you.  No wonder year in year year out yall get your buts kicked in football , no leadership at home.

WPWells

Are you in a cult? I'm going to guess yes

duecek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 08:57:56 am
This dude has some serious anger issues...

I'm telling you. I hate it for him to have "little man syndrome."
Y'all are the ones advocating violence. Saying you hope I meet up with some thuggish ones and that you know how it will turn out.

duecek

Quote from: Skip on October 03, 2016, 09:01:35 am
Well I am a BLACK MAN and i dont burglarize anyone's home but I do give out whoopings to fools who TRY to slick talk being a racist like you.  No wonder year in year year out yall get your buts kicked in football , no leadership at home.
There we go with the racism thing again yet none of you can tell me anything I said was racist. I'd like to hear it

Skip

Skip

Maybe you redshirted back in school

Proud Buckaroo

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Just in case you have no idea what the definition of racism is.

duecek

Leadership at home? Maybe y'all over there in Prescott should have a little more leadership. If so maybe the kids their wouldn't vandalize other schools property and maybe the burglary and theft crimes wouldn't be so high there

Skip

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 09:08:08 am
Leadership at home? Maybe y'all over there in Prescott should have a little more leadership. If so maybe the kids their wouldn't vandalize other schools property and maybe the burglary and theft crimes wouldn't be so high there
Just stay away from Prescott

duecek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 09:06:38 am
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
That is the basic definition I told y'all yesterday. Now what have I said that fits that definition? NOTHING. Thank you for proving my point

Just in case you have no idea what the definition of racism is.

duecek

I said Prescott has a thuggish atmosphere to it. I'm sorry but there are thugs of all races. The term thug is not racist

duecek

Quote from: Skip on October 03, 2016, 09:09:45 am
Just stay away from Prescott
I can go where I please. This is America liberal.

Proud Buckaroo

You are trying to be slick with your racism. You made a thread about Dequeen and their use of "illegal" Mexicans. Now, you are trying to imply that Prescott is full of "thugs."

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 03, 2016, 09:17:56 am
You are trying to be slick with your racism. You made a thread about Dequeen and their use of "illegal" Mexicans. Now, you are trying to imply that Prescott is full of "thugs."

Maybe deuce should just add another "k" to his name and remove all doubt.  Try to keep this about the game deuce.  Every community has its issues, regardless of race or economic status. 

Meanwhile, on the field this game is a beatdown.......  Gonna get ugly.....early!!!

Wolves-  56
Lions-  6

duecek

Calling things what they are is not racist. Illegal Mexicans are ILLEGAL. I didn't say that Mexicans are inferior or superior to any other race. Legal Mexicans are great people. Horatio has several playing for them and they are outstanding. And Prescott has a thuggish atmosphere. Like a lot of places. Doesn't have anything to do with race. To suggest it does is racist. Like I said there are thugs of every race. Prescott has a lot of great atheletes black and white. Quit with the race baiting. Blacks whites and hispanics built this country together. The media would have you believe that racism runs rampant in this country but it doesn't.

duecek

Quote from: KREWSAWHEWSKI on October 03, 2016, 09:32:47 am
Maybe deuce should just add another "k" to his name and remove all doubt.  Try to keep this about the game deuce.  Every community has its issues, regardless of race or economic status. 

Meanwhile, on the field this game is a beatdown.......  Gonna get ugly.....early!!!

Wolves-  56
Lions-  6
If your talking the kkk they are disgusting and so are the black panthers

HeadBussa08

October 03, 2016, 09:54:07 am #142 Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:57:34 am by HeadBussa08
Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 09:12:33 am
I said Prescott has a thuggish atmosphere to it. I'm sorry but there are thugs of all races. The term thug is not racist
Man your the definition of a keyboard warrior. I assure you that someone from Horatio, especially in your case when you bring up an incident that no one can confirm, from 2007 ::) including people close to the Prescott Community and Program during that time period, has no idea what a "thuggish atmosphere" is. Let it go man. Back to the Game Prescott 45 Horatio 7.

duecek

duecek

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 03, 2016, 09:54:07 am
Man your the definition of a keyboard warrior. I assure you that someone from Horatio, especially in your case when you bring up an incident that no one can confirm, from 2007 ::) including people close to the Prescott Community and Program during that time period, has no idea what a "thuggish atmosphere" is. Let it go man. Back to the Game Prescott 45 Horatio 7.
Call horatio school and ask em if they had to replace a window in bus after a basketball game at prescott.

duecek

But okay back to the game. Horatio scores more than 7. Prescottt will have backups in 2nd quarter so they should be able to put up a couple scores

CURLEYWOLF24

Coach David Bennett old team- 49
Coach David Bennett new team-6

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 10:18:02 am
Call horatio school and ask em if they had to replace a window in bus after a basketball game at prescott.

I called and they said they have replaced 47 bus windows since 2007.  46 were from rocks being thrown by a weedeater........ leaves one unaccounted for

duecek

That one unaccounted for is probably the one. Since 2007 or including the 2006 - 2007 school year?

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: duecek on October 03, 2016, 10:18:02 am
This is the last thing I'll say about this bus window. First off, nobody else seems to remember this accident. Secondly, the kids you're calling "thugs" were between the ages of 8-10, so I highly doubt they were involved in your little dream you had.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas