• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A 2016

Started by Ventman, July 20, 2016, 09:14:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Hornets91

Old Scrapper im no ones dad lol...you do realize this is Jr. High. This young man plays his heart out for this team. And choose to stay in Hazen to play for the Hornets. So lets see how he looks in a few years and what he accomplishes  :-\

Old Scrapper

I know he is an awesome player, there is no doubt that both of those kids are great ball players. And for 21 playing under the weather he did a good job. 22 looked to have a leg injury for most of the game also. And yes I realize this JUST Jr high football.

MomaLion

Quote from: Purple Hornets91 on October 20, 2016, 10:09:28 pm
Number 21 played with the flu but he didn't want to let his team down so there is nothing lazy about him
That's just plain irresponsible.  Ok, let's expose everyone on the team and coaches so he can play this one game and in a week or so everyone is sick.  Not smart.

Old Scrapper

I doubt he had the flu, I'm sure he wasn't feeling well tho.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2016, 10:41:07 pm
Hazen has double the talent on the team than DA(my opinion), what kept DA in the game is they play with heart and we walk around with no sense of urgency which allows them to stay close and in the game thru 3 quarters. Let me rephrase my earlier comment! We have a very talented Jr high team and no matter how lazy the whole team is they are still 8-0.

It was a 12 point game with 30 seconds left.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 21, 2016, 06:25:26 am
It was a 12 point game with 30 seconds left.
I know you don't agree but it shouldn't been that close.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2016, 10:19:00 am

You are right, des arc should have won.  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2016, 10:19:00 am

Seriously though,  how you figure? It was a 4 point game with 6 to play. Des arc made just as many, if not more mistakes than hazen did.  And still had a chance to take the lead late in the game.

Old Scrapper

Like I said I knew you would not agree. Hazen actually played one of the worst games of the year last night, sure DA's fired up little team caused some of it but it was mostly because the little hornets were just having a off night especially on defense.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2016, 12:52:06 pm
Like I said I knew you would not agree. Hazen actually played one of the worst games of the year last night, sure DA's fired up little team caused some of it but it was mostly because the little hornets were just having a off night especially on defense.

Lol, you have lost what little bit of a mind you had.

For yalls sake, I hope your defense doesn't have an off night tonight.

Old Scrapper

Sr. High plays pretty good defense, only thing is we don't have enough offense to keep them from playing defense most of the night! I'm sure tonight will be ugly!

Coach95

Marvell this week!!!

MomaLion

Marvell is scrappy...Jr and Sr.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 25, 2016, 01:02:12 am
Marvell is scrappy...Jr and Sr.

They must have 2 different teams for each group then.

Old Scrapper

I feel 100% on Thursday for a win. I'm 50/50 on Friday.

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 25, 2016, 06:04:01 am
They must have 2 different teams for each group then.
Well not everyone can measure up to the all mighty Des Arc  ::)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 26, 2016, 12:21:21 am
Well not everyone can measure up to the all mighty Des Arc  ::)

Whatever that means. 

MomaLion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 26, 2016, 06:33:13 am
Exactly what it says.

Well, yall hAve the same opportunity to not suck just like des arc. It's not our fault you dont take advantage of it.

MomaLion

Not exactly the same but equal...what we lack in numbers we have in God given athletic ability...we just need to get kids out of the halls and participating.  We're making steps in that direction.  I look for a good game tonight against Carlisle then we will have a few guys moving up to help a bit with numbers.

Coach95

It's ok momma he's still upset from being the first place loser.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 27, 2016, 09:43:30 am
It's ok momma he's still upset from being the first place loser.

Lol, ATLEAST we made it a game, unlike yalls sr high. Terrible is an understatement.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 27, 2016, 10:00:45 am
Lol, ATLEAST we made it a game, unlike yalls sr high. Terrible is an understatement.

What does everyone have moving up after tonight,  and will any of them get any playing time in Sr. High.

Coach95

42-22 doesn't sound like a game to me..

Coach95

We got a few that could move up but gonna keep them in junior high one more year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 27, 2016, 04:19:39 pm
We got a few that could move up but gonna keep them in junior high one more year.

Lol, ttat hazen redshirt program.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 27, 2016, 04:16:51 pm
42-22 doesn't sound like a game to me..

Lol, but you were there and know better.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc 35

PW 6

Final

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen posters what happened at marvell tonight?

Hazen 48

Marvell 36

Coach95

Marvell is better than Des Arc, they almost beat us.

MomaLion

I told y'all that Marvell was scrappy last week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 28, 2016, 12:01:59 am
Marvell is better than Des Arc, they almost beat us.

Lol, you know that's not the truth. For starters I saw marvell play when des arc mercy ruled them. I know yall didnt play some 9th graders.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 28, 2016, 12:21:32 am
I told y'all that Marvell was scrappy last week.

No, they are not. Hazen didn't play all their starters,  resting them for tonight

Coach95

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Coach95

Yep and looks like we go to Hampton.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 28, 2016, 11:25:58 am
Yep and looks like we go to Hampton.

Hmmmm. If we win tonight, that maybe my destination for round 1.

Coach95

We had Marvell like 36-8 and coach played 7th grade rest of game even though they were scoring and was letting lineman run the ball.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 28, 2016, 11:41:17 am
We had Marvell like 36-8 and coach played 7th grade rest of game even though they were scoring and was letting lineman run the ball.

I knew when I saw the final, something went on.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 28, 2016, 07:02:12 am
No, they are not. Hazen didn't play all their starters,  resting them for tonight
I said they were scrappy when we played them. Unless you were there, you can't very well know, now can you?

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 28, 2016, 09:22:11 am
If Y'all win out, you get the  5th seed, right?
If PW beats Hazen next week, how do they get the 5 th seed?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 29, 2016, 09:56:10 am
If PW beats Hazen next week, how do they get the 5 th seed?

Reading comprehension is a nice thing to have, I said "if yall (meaning hazen) WIN OUT yall get the 5th seed". Pw can't beat them AND them win out.

Quote from: MomaLion on October 29, 2016, 09:53:27 am
I said they were scrappy when we played them. Unless you were there, you can't very well know, now can you?

Nope, but they sure were not "scrappy" vs Des Arc or hazen. Maybe there is a reason they looked "scrappy" vs clarendon.

MomaLion

October 29, 2016, 10:34:33 am #293 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:46:52 am by MomaLion
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 29, 2016, 10:03:36 am
Reading comprehension is a nice thing to have, I said "if yall (meaning hazen) WIN OUT yall get the 5th seed". Pw can't beat them AND them win out.

Nope, but they sure were not "scrappy" vs Des Arc or hazen. Maybe there is a reason they looked "scrappy" vs clarendon.
Tell me, do you have to work at being a dousch  or does it come naturally? Enquiring minds want to know ::)...and yes, I know it's misspelled..FF kept changing it to hick 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 29, 2016, 10:34:33 am
Tell me, do you have to work at being a dousch  or does it come naturally? Enquiring minds want to know ::)...and yes, I know it's misspelled..FF kept changing it to hick

Wasn't being a vinegar and water. Was only telling the truth. And a little warning to ya, we do play physical, see ya thursday.

Coach95

Momma lion if we win and y'all lose, we get 5th seed bc y'all would only have 3 conference wins and we would have 4.

Coach95

Hazen Junior Hornets undeafeted conference champs!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: Coach95 on October 29, 2016, 10:16:36 pm
Momma lion if we win and y'all lose, we get 5th seed bc y'all would only have 3 conference wins and we would have 4.
See, that's an appropriate response...and what I thought 

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 29, 2016, 10:59:38 am
Wasn't being a vinegar and water. Was only telling the truth. And a little warning to ya, we do play physical, see ya thursday.
I don't mind physical, as long as it's legal 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 30, 2016, 02:34:11 am
See, that's an appropriate response...and what I thought

My first response was appropriate

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas