• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A 2016

Started by Ventman, July 20, 2016, 09:14:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheek

October 14, 2016, 07:15:48 am #200 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 07:18:23 am by Cheek
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 14, 2016, 07:01:45 am
Hazen is the only jr high team in arkansas that their starting running backs also drive the bus to and from the games.  ;D ;D ;D

How old are they?  They need to stay out of England because Kvon might break one of their hips, or require them to press their life alert.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on October 14, 2016, 07:15:48 am

How old are they?  They need to stay out of England because Kvon might break one of their hips, or require them to press their life alert.

Coach95

Yep and they make the drive to Des Arc next week to take that bus and run y'all over with...Ill ask the coach not to turn the 13 year old loose on ya.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 14, 2016, 07:54:45 am
Yep and they make the drive to Des Arc next week to take that bus and run y'all over with...Ill ask the coach not to turn the 13 year old loose on ya.

Lol, the will need a bus to make any yardage. Not worried about the 13 year old either. All 3 are going to get hit every play with or without the ball. You may have to drive their cars home from school for them. ;D

You gotta have the ball to score. You haven't seen ball control yet. Oh, and that little swing pass to the halfback, isn't gonna work.

The Boz

Coach 95 talks smack about jr.high. Ask him how many times HE beat Carlisle when he played??  ;D :o ;D :o

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: The Boz on October 14, 2016, 08:52:25 am
Coach 95 talks smack about jr.high. Ask him how many times HE beat Carlisle when he played??  ;D :o ;D :o

That was back when it was leather helmets and no face masks, right?

The Boz

LOL, yeah the 90's when Clayton ran the show.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Cheek on October 14, 2016, 06:57:29 am
It looks like for Hazen to get some  competition in 2A,  they would have to drive South to England.  It would be a nice drive down, but a sad drive home.
I'd like to see it happen, because these games are boring!
I like seeing the little ones getting some playing time but I sure would like to watch a full 4 quarter fight for a win every now and then.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2016, 09:21:47 am
I'd like to see it happen, because these games are boring!
I like seeing the little ones getting some playing time but I sure would like to watch a full 4 quarter fight for a win every now and then.

You will, next Thursday night at des arc. Get your popcorn ready. If Des Arc wins the coin toss, yall will be lucky to touch the ball in the first qt maybe even the whole half.

Coach95

That's a good game plan but you only get four downs then punt..

BrianfromCarlisle

You can move ball on Hazen.  But you better protect it. They will take it from you.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 14, 2016, 11:57:19 am
That's a good game plan but you only get four downs then punt..

We will get 2 or 3 yards every play and no punts.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The big question is how will hazen respond when they get behind? Well of course I forgot you have 2 grown men playing r.b. in jr high. The hazen redshirt program at its finest.  ;D ;D ;D

Coach95

Well if we hold you to two yards pick your still at 4th and 4. Your still a lil short...

Coach95

But this is like a mute point, we will beat y'all by 30 Thursday night.. See ya then....

Matthew1234

Des arc will win thursday night NO questions asked!!!

Coach95

Pick I'll make a small wager w ya, if we don't win by 30 Thursday night I'll wear a Green Des Arc shirt and let you take a pic, but if we do I have a purple shirt for you!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 14, 2016, 05:11:53 pm
Pick I'll make a small wager w ya, if we don't win by 30 Thursday night I'll wear a Green Des Arc shirt and let you take a pic, but if we do I have a purple shirt for you!!!

Man, I broke out in hives just thinking about wearing purple.

RiverEagle079

by 30 is a big stretch there bud

Coach95

I'll bring two purple shirts

Outloud

Sounds like pick got some more wrong pillow-talk onfo like he had 2 years ago about hazen sr high!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 14, 2016, 07:33:28 pm
Sounds like pick got some more wrong pillow-talk onfo like he had 2 years ago about hazen sr high!!!

You really have no clue what you are talking about

Outloud

Then that makes 2 of us!!! But i dont claim to know all about the des arc program!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 14, 2016, 07:50:46 pm
Then that makes 2 of us!!! But i dont claim to know all about the des arc program!!!

Me and Coach95 are having this discussion, so mind your business.

Coach95

Wouldn't be the first time I had to put one on and have a pic took..I prob can borrow old scrapers shirt from last year... But purple will look good on ya.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 14, 2016, 11:57:08 pm
Wouldn't be the first time I had to put one on and have a pic took..I prob can borrow old scrapers shirt from last year... But purple will look good on ya.

I don't think I've ever been able to get a purple shirt over my head without puking. 😷😷

Outloud

C'mon pick, no threats like 2 yrs ago!!! Careful what you wish for!!!!lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 15, 2016, 11:25:29 am
C'mon pick, no threats like 2 yrs ago!!! Careful what you wish for!!!!lol

2 years ago? Your memory must be slipping, pretty sure that was last year. Promises are not threats for the record.

Coach95

Matthew1234

Go vote for who you think will win the Hazen Des Arc game!!!

Coach95

Are the lil green weenies undefeated???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Coach95

Got us a conference championship tomorrow night then!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 19, 2016, 07:40:59 pm
Got us a conference championship tomorrow night then!!!

Yeppers,  not sure there will be a bigger jr high game in the state. I'm sure it will be packed.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 19, 2016, 08:45:00 pm
Yeppers,  not sure there will be a bigger jr high game in the state. I'm sure it will be packed.
This sure would be a lot more fun to talk about if this was Sr. High Football. Lonoke is the only team so far to make the Jr. Hornet starters play at least 3 quarters before getting pulled. You are right this should be one the best jr high games in the state.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2016, 10:04:38 am
This sure would be a lot more fun to talk about if this was Sr. High Football. Lonoke is the only team so far to make the Jr. Hornet starters play at least 3 quarters before getting pulled. You are right this should be one the best jr high games in the state.

Ours have played all of several games, the little rock Parkview and Riverview games were tough ones. We are battle tested.

Coach95

I hope y'all make it competive but I'm afraid it will be over by half.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 20, 2016, 11:04:33 am
I hope y'all make it competive but I'm afraid it will be over by half.

I'm not sure you will have the ball enough times to make it over by halftime.

Coach95

That game plan will not work.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Coach95

I'll se you at half time to get shirt sizes.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 20, 2016, 11:25:21 am
I'll se you at half time to get shirt sizes.

Lol, show up where I will be Saturday and you will see me in a "purple" shirt, but it won't be by my choice and it's not hornet purple.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen 12

Des arc 8

Halftime

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen 42

Des arc 22

Final

Outloud

Good game for both teams! That #9 in green is going to be hoss in the next few years!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 20, 2016, 09:25:45 pm
Good game for both teams! That #9 in green is going to be hoss in the next few years!!

Yes it was a good game. Yea he has no quit in him.

Old Scrapper

I won my bet! Eat free at Dondie's, No doubt DA was ready for the fight. Ok now to criticize my little Hornets! I would just as soon as lose the game and let other kids play as I would sit there and watch Coach to keep allowing #21 and #22 being lazy.Yes I understand they are the stars of the team but this will carry over into Sr football and will be a cancer.

Purple Hornets91

October 20, 2016, 10:09:28 pm #247 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 07:52:58 am by Purple Hornets91
Number 21 played sick but he didn't want to let his team down so there is nothing lazy about him

Old Scrapper

Well I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feeling or even make Daddy mad, my hats off to him if he played under the weather, this is not the first game I have noticed this.

Old Scrapper

Hazen has double the talent on the team than DA(my opinion), what kept DA in the game is they play with heart and we walk around with no sense of urgency which allows them to stay close and in the game thru 3 quarters. Let me rephrase my earlier comment! We have a very talented Jr high team and no matter how lazy the whole team is they are still 8-0.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas