• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team pages problem

Started by YC, August 04, 2017, 11:35:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

YC

Am I the only one that's having problems with the site are others having the same problems? Yesterday morning (3rd) it was slower than normal loading and after loading it would lock up. I tried numerous times with the same results. By evening it seems to have cleared up.

However, I can no longer access the team pages portion of the board. When I click on the team pages feature I get a full page of the following with various line numbers. I have never experienced this problem until yesterday.

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/lanny/fearlessfriday.com/schools.php on line 474

Walter

I looked at Bryant and had no problems. Need more details.

YC

It's working now. It would not work all day yesterday and was not when I left at 12:30pm today. I have to assume the problem was on my end and it corrected itself on its own. Thank you for responding.

Lanny

Quote from: YC on August 04, 2017, 04:24:58 pm
It’s working now. It would not work all day yesterday and was not when I left at 12:30pm today. I have to assume the problem was on my end and it corrected itself on its own. Thank you for responding.
You were not alone, we are tweaking new items before the season begins.  It was down for a couple of hours

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas