• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday iPhone app

Started by Eddie Goodson, June 28, 2013, 06:36:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Goodson

Brian G

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: B.G. on June 28, 2013, 07:24:20 pm
I'm going to need a cut
Sure, you can have half of the sales. Figure out how to divide 0 successfully and you can have your cut.

Brian G

I don't have an I-phone.  Heck I don't even have texting on my phone.

ricepig

Yeah, I was wondering about an App for Android's?

Lionheart88

Quote from: B.G. on June 28, 2013, 07:24:20 pm
I'm going to need a cut

Careful, they'll think you want to work more and cut your vacation days.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: ricepig on June 28, 2013, 09:21:04 pm
Yeah, I was wondering about an App for Android's?
You'll have to go search your andriod app store. I stumbled upon the iPhone app myself just yesterday.

Paw-Paw

NICE! Just downloaded it! This will help for updating scores in the booth!

x14113

I've had this app for almost two years now.  Very handy to update scores as they happen, as well as a quick reference to the latest posts.

woodpeckerfsm

Paw-Paw

Quote from: woodpeckerfsm on July 29, 2013, 08:40:06 pm
FF needs an iPad app.

No doubt! That would make it alot easier to share score updates across the glass partitions at Airedale Stadium when in the booth during Halftime and toward the end of the game!

x14113

I see FF 2.0 is now out!

Looks like some interesting features have been added.  Submitting photos, scores, a gallery, etc.

Just one teensy-weesy issue that needs to be addressed:

How on Earth am I supposed to reach the forums?!

In fact, I can't even find a place to properly log in.  Good thing I actually have a browser...

Oh, and one last thing:

Where on Earth do you find Centennial and Arbor View?

cuckoobird

I just updated the app on my iphone but i cant find the forums. How do you access them?

KARK

The app's forums are now active if you restart the app (instructions below).  We will continue to add features over the next week or so, so be sure and keep an eye out.  The photos on the background of the app will be user-submitted, so if any of you have a photo you'd like displayed proudly on the app, send it to acalhoun@kark.com.  We'll choose each week different user photos to feature.  Thanks for your help (and patience) as we work to enhance the Fearless experience!

One other note: The Android app should be available later this week.

(You can close the app by tapping the home button twice, finding the app's icon on the bottom of the screen, and clicking the red symbol beside the icon.)

cuckoobird

Quote from: KARK on August 19, 2013, 01:47:34 pm
The app's forums are now active if you restart the app (instructions below).  We will continue to add features over the next week or so, so be sure and keep an eye out.  The photos on the background of the app will be user-submitted, so if any of you have a photo you'd like displayed proudly on the app, send it to acalhoun@kark.com.  We'll choose each week different user photos to feature.  Thanks for your help (and patience) as we work to enhance the Fearless experience!

One other note: The Android app should be available later this week.

(You can close the app by tapping the home button twice, finding the app's icon on the bottom of the screen, and clicking the red symbol beside the icon.)
WOOOOO HOOOOO, I was getting FF Dt's! thanks ;D

Ridge Rat

I updated my app this week and now cannot view FF in mobile version. Never had that problem before the update. Is there a button I'm not seeing to switch between full version and mobile like there used to be? I'm still using the same iphone 4S and all software is up to date.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Ridge Rat on August 21, 2013, 08:04:06 am
I updated my app this week and now cannot view FF in mobile version. Never had that problem before the update. Is there a button I'm not seeing to switch between full version and mobile like there used to be? I'm still using the same iphone 4S and all software is up to date.
I think the full version is all you get now and it sure makes it hard to view FF on a small iphone screen. I liked the old one better but I'm not in charge

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Ridge Rat on August 21, 2013, 08:04:06 am
mobile version is disabled. Not sure what is reason.

Ridge Rat

All right, appreciate the info.

george7244

there is a fearless friday i-pad app

DogsWin7

Love the App!    I like that you can submit photos of your favorite play or team.

Paw-Paw

Downloaded app, batteries for Camcorder charging, Airedale gear packed...

LET'S GET THE SEASON GOING!!!!!!

Paw-Paw

I love the layout, I like the quick lookup guide to see what is going on with other teams, etc. This app will be VERY useful once conference play begins guys! Thank you to the FF team for developing this asset to the fans and media.

Lanny

This site is for you fans.  Glad you enjoy the new app

Billyo62

Quote from: Lanny on September 08, 2013, 06:58:47 am
This site is for you fans.  Glad you enjoy the new app
Lanny I love it, Thanks.  FF always moving ahead!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas