• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 5A Central

Started by Reddie20, August 08, 2018, 02:07:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddie20

What about the new 5A Central? Any thoughts on the new teams and could they take down PA, LRCA and Parkview? (White Hall, Watson Chapel, J.A. Fair and Maumelle)

redsport27

my prediction for the outcome:

PA - they will finish at the top spot but it won't be a cake walk

LRCA - they are the best shot at giving PA an upset in conference play IMO

Parkview - a solid team. the non-conf schedule suggests they will be ready for the season

Watson Chapel - won the south last season but frankly they are meeting a harder breed this season

Maumelle - they had an average season in the west last year. Don't know much about how they are looking so far but they could easily prove me wrong as far as picking them to finish 5

White Hall - a respected team from the south. they will have a decent team coming in this year but like I said about Chapel, they are meeting a harder breed this season.

Beebe -  I feel like they could grab a few wins in conference but it will be hard for them. I feel like they could prove me wrong as well

Fair - I really hope they field a team that can play with the rest of the conference. Who knows...they could surprise us!

that is my input but obviously teams will slip up and upsets will happen. this conference is interesting for sure

Lumberjackfan1978

tmycjy

in my oppenion there only two school that might beat p.a., LR Christian and LR Parkview

these two school could do it or come out of no where and get a upset first one is Watson Chapel 2ed school is Maumelle could come up with one game that might beat one of those teams

HeberFan

Quote from: Reddie20 on August 08, 2018, 02:07:39 pm
What about the new 5A Central? Any thoughts on the new teams and could they take down PA, LRCA and Parkview? (White Hall, Watson Chapel, J.A. Fair and Maumelle)

The only two schools with a good chance of beating PA would be the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Arkansas State Red Wolves.... that is if the Razorbacks show improvement from last year.

GuvHog

Quote from: redsport27 on August 09, 2018, 11:23:47 am
my prediction for the outcome:

PA - they will finish at the top spot but it won’t be a cake walk

LRCA - they are the best shot at giving PA an upset in conference play IMO

Parkview - a solid team. the non-conf schedule suggests they will be ready for the season

Watson Chapel - won the south last season but frankly they are meeting a harder breed this season

Maumelle - they had an average season in the west last year. Don’t know much about how they are looking so far but they could easily prove me wrong as far as picking them to finish 5

White Hall - a respected team from the south. they will have a decent team coming in this year but like I said about Chapel, they are meeting a harder breed this season.

Beebe -  I feel like they could grab a few wins in conference but it will be hard for them. I feel like they could prove me wrong as well

Fair - I really hope they field a team that can play with the rest of the conference. Who knows...they could surprise us!

that is my input but obviously teams will slip up and upsets will happen. this conference is interesting for sure

I pretty much agree with this. Watson Chapel does have a shot at beating Parkview and LRCA but I don't think they are ready to pull off a win over PA yet. If another team is going to beat PA, they'd better get it done this year. PA lost a HUGE number of starters due to graduation so they have very few starters returning this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas