• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check out the Similarities

Started by Eagle_Mom_2, January 15, 2017, 11:19:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle_Mom_2

Wow! Was talking to a fellow parent tonight while playing cards and figured this out. The similarities between West Side Sr girls this year and Nemo from 2014 are incredible!
Sr high team mediocre while breaking in a couple of sophomore shooters to the rotation. 2 really good 9th graders (1 guard and 1 post) ready to contribute at the end of the year.
2 really good expert-level coaches in their first couple of years at the helm.
Nemo won state that year...think we can duplicate!
Too many similarities to be coincidence.
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

Basketballfan13

I haven't seen your JG's this year, what is their record and how have they looked?

Wilson47

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 15, 2017, 11:19:36 pm
Wow! Was talking to a fellow parent tonight while playing cards and figured this out. The similarities between West Side Sr girls this year and Nemo from 2014 are incredible!
Sr high team mediocre while breaking in a couple of sophomore shooters to the rotation. 2 really good 9th graders (1 guard and 1 post) ready to contribute at the end of the year.
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy
troll.....there are no words to explain this

Catfish

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 15, 2017, 11:19:36 pm
Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

I agree completely

ballmember

I sure hope they don't ban EagleMom like they have some others, for her outrageous posts !!!   Enjoy reading her posts ............funny. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ballmember on January 16, 2017, 07:56:33 pm
I sure hope they don't ban EagleMom like they have some others, for her outrageous posts !!!   Enjoy reading her posts ............funny. 

Her posts tend to lean towards real world happenings....She should be okay...haha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas