• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Top Ten

Started by Dirty dawg, September 07, 2016, 06:51:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty dawg

Top ten in 3A this year?

RabidWolf

September 09, 2016, 12:55:27 pm #1 Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:12:54 pm by RabidWolf
Horatio will be very good with the razorback commit that moved in. Genoa still has Moreland but I'm not sure what after that. Curious to see what Fordyce and Smackover will put on the field after losing big classes.

jr17

Sweckers graduated. Fordyce won't have much at all. Smackover should be pretty salty. Mayflower will be good. Harding Will be good as always, obviously Horatio had a good recruiting class, so they should be back towards the top (just kidding)

rayzorbackfan

I think you can count on Haskell Harmony Grove, Glen Rose, Mayflower, And Harding Academy all being pretty solid this year.

BirdsontheBat27

If I'm not mistaken....harmony grove lost a ton from last year???

RabidWolf

HG lost a ton of talent. This is going to be a very fun year to watch 3A baseball. Right now, I think Horatio has to be one of the top 3. Possibly HA. Overall, it'll be a dog fight

BirdsontheBat27

agreed I think this year unlike most it could be more of a toss up with some loss of experienced talent and the upcoming of young talent at some of the traditional schools....ready for a good season!

Head Lion

Manila & Riverside return all 9 starters from teams that went to state tournament last year, plus all their pitchers.

jr17

HG lost a whole lot. But you can usually count on a Benton move in or 2.

jr17

HA has the best coach in 3A Imo. They'll have one really good arm in Parlow and another good one (forgot the name). Their Shortstop is a really good ballplayer. The question to me will be their lineup 1-9.

RabidWolf

Hard to say they have the best coach in 3A, there's a man in horatio that can't be ignored

jr17

Very very true. No doubt he's a great one! But Ive just watched Fullerton get more out of his teams than I've thought possible at times.

RabidWolf

There's no doubt that are 1A and 1B in 3A. Especially with Albritton gone from Mayflower.

SWARK16

Horatio beating Harding the last two years when Harding was picked to win it all shows me who's better

jr17

Swark you have zero credibility. How bad did harding beat up on smackover in the first round?

SWARK16

Smackover literally gave them 7 runs to start the game. Not that that game has anything to do with who was a better coach. Harding had the best team in the state they were suppose to 10 run Smackover

jr17

They already had earlier in the year. Fullerton isn't one to run up a score.

SWARK16

Quote from: jr17 on October 04, 2016, 05:58:19 pm
They already had earlier in the year. Fullerton isn't one to run up a score.

He definitely doesn't run the score up in the post season

jr17

Will Smackover ever live up to expectations? The world may never know.

Head Lion

Pitching depthbwill be more important than ever with New pitching limitations.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas