• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARKED TREE FOOTBALL

Started by mtindian42, May 29, 2016, 12:51:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

Back in 07 in MT and Earle brawl even after ejections Moody and Branum had to show up at the AAA office. Earle had 6 players turned in for ejection but AAA reviewed the tape we ended up loosing 4 more. we played the first round of the playoffs against Walnut Ridge with only 15 players. I believe more suspensions are coming.

2aball

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 24, 2016, 01:33:53 pm
The kids are just running plays. Any emotion shown before the game is just for show. You have to play with a controlled chip on your shoulder (controlled as in not breaking out in a fight). When adversity strikes, it's like it's no big deal.

We spotted Clarendon 23 points before we came back.
Truthfully, Harrisburg is not very good.
Then, the reason I am not fond at all with the offense we run showed up against Westside and EPC, fumbles. If you go back to when we hired Coach Wallis and was told he ran the double wing, you will see that I said it was fumbles just waiting to happen.

If our ejected players are not allowed to play next week, the game will be over by the end of the 1st quarter.

We will find out a lot about Indian pride in the weeks to come. Will we just phone it in after the Earle game or will we tighten the chin straps and make the best of the rest of the season.

They won't be allowed to play. An ejection is an automatic suspension for the next game. Well, as long as it is turned in to AAA by the officials. And I can promise you that a game with 9 total ejections is getting turned in.

bdubyab60

Unless Hillary is involved I'd expect more on both sides.

NEark tigers

The Nation is still waiting on the junior high game at Earle.....

Donnie Jamon

Dont the ref's have to turn it in to AAA for it to be a suspension?  Or am i wrong? 

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 26, 2016, 11:37:13 am
Dont the ref's have to turn it in to AAA for it to be a suspension?  Or am i wrong?
correct Sir!

leedog95

MT won't beat Earle if all their starters are playing. If they are missing those kids they better not even show up it will be bad......

MTINDIANFAN

We had a small chance of beating Earle without the ejections. We find out how much class Earle has when the mercy rule takes effect against us. Will Earle back off or run up the score. Karma is a (w)itch. We may not get to serve it but someone will.

mtindian42

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 26, 2016, 02:43:20 pm
We had a small chance of beating Earle without the ejections. We find out how much class Earle has when the mercy rule takes effect against us. Will Earle back off or run up the score. Karma is a (w)itch. We may not get to serve it but someone will.
let them do what they do fan... They have the better football team this week. One of these years MT will get there head out of there buts. And serve them there just do. Who cares what they thank!

leedog95

They have the better team on any week. Did you not watch the MT and EPC game at all. That game should have been much worse than it was and it was pretty bad anyway....

Dogg

Class? If you had class you would not be in this predicament in the first place. This is Earle vs. MT!!

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: Dogg on September 26, 2016, 04:09:50 pm
Class? If you had class you would not be in this predicament in the first place. This is Earle vs. MT!!

MT vs Earle is nothing compared to MT vs Lepanto. Now don't get me wrong. The only away game we played when I played that the coaches told us to keep our equipment on and get on the bus to protect ourselves was Earle. Our bus's were hit with everything from coke bottles, rocks, etc.

Dogg

Accept the fact that MT has no discipline. MT fans said MT was loaded and you got to EPC get behind and implode. Just get em ready to bite that mouthpiece

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on September 26, 2016, 04:31:29 pm
Accept the fact that MT has no discipline. MT fans said MT was loaded and you got to EPC get behind and implode. Just get em ready to bite that mouthpiece
no not fans... just me. (As a fan) I got ahead of myself. Way... Ahead of myself. We will be the door mat till these guys in blue decide to do something about it. If that's who they want to be. Then that's who we will be. I'm not going to sugar coat it any longer... I'm going to call them what they are! (SOFT)

Pit Bull

Class? How about having an entire team/fans waiting on a ballgame to take place and finding out 15 minutes before the game was scheduled to start that you're not coming when you all knew you weren't coming at 2:30pm before school let out and then the worst was trying to actually try to convince others and the AAA that Earle of course, as usual was incompetent of scheduling league refs and should be charged with a forfeit for a game that an assigned individual designated by the league is the only person responsible for scheduling official but you all were afraid to play a game but still wanted the win. Class? Class? Class has been dismissed we are coming to play and get better so don't hit us with "Class" now, class would have been not fighting at EPC or not calling 85 penalties to your 2 in the BBall District Tournament last season just to win a trophy that you didn't deserve... Class, me knowing Coach Coleman he knows that the universe is larger than Earle and Marked Tree plus it's probably his every thought to hurry and get his starters of the field as fast as he can to avoid all of the Marked Tree Cheap Shot Artist that make intentionally try to hurt someone in defeat, Coach has plenty Class...

mtindian42

I say to Earle score as many as you want... Cause if MT can not get up for this game! After everything folks has said about them in here. They deserve what they get...I don't care if it is cheerleaders playing... If your not mad at what is being said about you and your town... Then I ? Your hearts! This would motivate me big time...

I don't want to hear we our short handed... Tell that to little David who took down a giant with faith and a stone...👍

Pit Bull

Awh, we are little Judah with the slingshot and the rocks...

NEark tigers

How many suspensions for MT???...they better not trying any funny business either...

big E

playmaker04

September 27, 2016, 12:22:34 pm #169 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:27:05 pm by playmaker04

hang on a second lol if your talking about the game at cc... Both teams needed to be fixed! Don't worry it's getting fixed... It is no longer tolerated! They better just walk away from now on! (Not debatable)
[/quote]

beast

Hey bdubyab60 which team had people coming out the stands

bdubyab60

Quote from: beast on September 27, 2016, 02:42:28 pm
Hey bdubyab60 which team had people coming out the stands
Not sure how many if any actually made it to the field. I do know some made to the sidelines along with a few moms who were chewing some butts. I was kind of mainly watching the action until a couple guy beside me stated talking about heading out there. Told them it was stupid. We are adults and our days of fighting should be over with and we don't need to be jumping fences to fight highschool kids. Its idiotic.

EPC v. MT is a very heated rivalry. Always has been and always will be. There will always be trash talk, online, on the field and in the stands. That's fine. we also know things will get a little chippy from time to time. A little shoving and hard hits is to be expected.

Fights after the game are not uncommon, especially by so called adults. I may get some MT fans mad at me now but it is what it is. It seems every time EPC is getting the better of MT on the field they will make a dirty play. No im not saying we are angels but most times one of their players will do something. This time one thing led to another, then another and another.

I do talk to some of these players. I understand sometimes the emotions are going to get the better of them, they do me as well. But if you are winning on the scoreboard you have won the fight. All that other business can be settled after. Because you get ejected from the game, have to sit out the next and some of these players are your best players. Well no matter who you are playing the next game you have handicapped your teammates.

beast

I understand that i know a few guys went over the fence to prevent it from getting worser it seemed.

bdubyab60

Quote from: beast on September 27, 2016, 03:58:19 pm
I understand that i know a few guys went over the fence to prevent it from getting worser it seemed.
When you leave the stands and go to approach someone else's child it can only get worse to me. I understand some of these folks have good intentions. But the coaches, refs, faculty and authorities need to handle it. Fans shouldn't get involved except to keep their fellow fans from getting in on it.

beast

No I mean the two men i seen where pulling marked tree players away from the field. It seemed like the refs had no control.

bdubyab60

Quote from: beast on September 27, 2016, 04:41:54 pm
No I mean the two men i seen where pulling marked tree players away from the field. It seemed like the refs had no control.
Oh they didn't. All they did was start writing down jersey number. Maybe one or two were helping to break it up.

Dogg

Quote from: NEark tigers on September 27, 2016, 11:43:14 am
How many suspensions for MT???...they better not trying any funny business either...
# 3, 24, 7, 44,12 won't be playing Friday night for the Indians

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on September 27, 2016, 06:15:00 pm
I know at least one lineman was ejected for them. But I also know there were a couple on our side that got booted for breaking stuff up.

Refs missed some and got some

Dogg

Well we know who will be getting the ball Friday night ;D

mtindian42

September 27, 2016, 07:03:34 pm #179 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:14:37 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: Dogg on September 27, 2016, 06:15:00 pm
well,we now know who is not a thug In our backfield... Good for you Paul Coleman... You thank about your team...(not yourself) good job kid...

mtindian42

EPC Game leaders

Passing- Julian booker 4-9-63-1-0

Rushing - Paul Coleman 10-65-1

Receiving -kentarius Allen 1-13-0

Player of the game: All the Indians who walked away from the brawl! Good job guys...

College prospect: Nick Andrews had 3 total tackles.

Lumberjackfan1978

Hang in there Indians just learn to keep your cool and walk away. Now it's time to regroup and finish this season strong.   

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on September 27, 2016, 11:43:14 am
😱😮😄😃

birddawg1986

I think MT lost 5 players for this week's game vs Earle. The scoreboard is OUT so the officials will have to keep time of the field, and 2 rows of lights on the Earle side are out so it will kinda be dark/quiet at the tree on Friday night. Plus they raised gate to $5 for all.

Dogg

Don't matter we will play MT in the dark!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: birddawg1986 on September 28, 2016, 07:25:32 am
I think MT lost 5 players for this week's game vs Earle. The scoreboard is OUT so the officials will have to keep time of the field, and 2 rows of lights on the Earle side are out so it will kinda be dark/quiet at the tree on Friday night. Plus they raised gate to $5 for all.

Been $5 for all at des arc for a few years now.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: birddawg1986 on September 28, 2016, 07:25:32 am
Still cheaper than WWE

mtindian42

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on September 27, 2016, 11:00:05 pm
Hang in there Indians just learn to keep your cool and walk away. Now it's time to regroup and finish this season strong.
yeah man we was jawing and the EPC player pushed the MT player and it was on from there...bad part is we had a chance to drive down and win the game. Not saying we would have. just saying the chance was there for the taking. We got to be better decision makers out there!

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 28, 2016, 04:51:15 pm
yeah man we was jawing and the EPC player pushed the MT player and it was on from there...bad part is we had a chance to drive down and win the game. Not saying we would have. just saying the chance was there for the taking. We got to be better decision makers out there!
MT had just thrown an interception killing that drive and that was even on 4th down. Were you even there? That's when the fight broke out after a MT player drug Reed down by his facemask and then all heck broke loose.

The fight started because MT can't keep their composure when they are getting beat.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 28, 2016, 05:40:21 pm
MT had just thrown an interception killing that drive and that was even on 4th down. Were you even there? That's when the fight broke out after a MT player drug Reed down by his facemask and then all heck broke loose.

The fight started because MT can't keep their composure when they are getting beat.
we did not throw and int. The fight started when your out of control player pushed a MT player. Yes I was there with a birds eye view of the whole thing. You seem to like to take shots at MT a lot I'm gusseing you got skull drugged in your playing day against us...

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 28, 2016, 05:47:03 pm
we did not throw and int. The fight started when your out of control player pushed a MT player. Yes I was there with a birds eye view of the whole thing. You seem to like to take shots at MT a lot I'm gusseing you got skull drugged in your playing day against us...
It was during a return of some sort, either an INT or a punt. MT had turned it over at any rate. MT player pulled Reed down by the facemask and it went from there. Act like you don't take some shots.

You are acting like MT gave this game away when that's simply not true.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 28, 2016, 06:30:53 pm
It was during a return of some sort, either an INT or a punt. MT had turned it over at any rate. MT player pulled Reed down by the facemask and it went from there. Act like you don't take some shots.

You are acting like MT gave this game away when that's simply not true.
what game was you watching it started in the middle of the field. Everyone was in the small space. The EPC guy pushed the MT guy. I never said who started it cause I don't know what they was jawing about. I do know it started between your Guy on yalls side of the field he pushed are lienman on that side of the field.it was on from there!

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 28, 2016, 06:41:12 pm
what game was you watching it started in the middle of the field. Everyone was in the small space. The EPC guy pushed the MT guy. I never said who started it cause I don't know what they was jawing about. I do know it started between your Guy on yalls side of the field he pushed are lienman on that side of the field.it was on from there!
I know where it started at. I saw our player get drug down by facemask. Then a big pile. I turned to my buddy and said we need to go score now. He said they are fighting, I look back and low and behold they are.

MT had the ball before the fight and EPC had it after.

At any rate MT got players out, EPC has players out and more games to come

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 28, 2016, 07:01:02 pm
I know where it started at. I saw our player get drug down by facemask. Then a big pile. I turned to my buddy and said we need to go score now. He said they are fighting, I look back and low and behold they are.

MT had the ball before the fight and EPC had it after.

At any rate MT got players out, EPC has players out and more games to come
so you seen the  fight after the fact. While you was looking away your player shoved ours. I could not see from your sideline point of view. I seen from ours what I could. I for sure seen the 1st push tho. Cause I said throw the flag ref... Before i could get it out. Boom! It was all out war.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 28, 2016, 07:06:36 pm
so you seen the  fight after the fact. While you was looking away your player shoved ours. I could not see from your sideline point of view. I seen from ours what I could. I for sure seen the 1st push tho. Cause I said throw the flag ref... Before i could get it out. Boom! It was all out war.
There had been several pushes throughout the night. A push/shove does not warrant starting an all out brawl by either side. I saw the player get pulled down by the facemask. I was told that he was being held down by one of the MT players. I did not see it. But it's what was told to me by someone closer than I was. I did catch a few of the extra brawls though.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 28, 2016, 07:19:47 pm
There had been several pushes throughout the night. A push/shove does not warrant starting an all out brawl by either side. I saw the player get pulled down by the facemask. I was told that he was being held down by one of the MT players. I did not see it. But it's what was told to me by someone closer than I was. I did catch a few of the extra brawls though.
its over lets just say you seen what you seen. And I seen what I seen. This will go on all night if we don't. Lol we can't even agree in nothing. We for sure hate loseing to y'all. All that matters is we lost 36-16 whoever did what is for the eyes of the beholder. Indians will see blue. Warriors will see red. We will never agree on nothing!😄

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 28, 2016, 07:32:02 pm
its over lets just say you seen what you seen. And I seen what I seen. This will go on all night if we don't. Lol we can't even agree in nothing. We for sure hate loseing to y'all. All that matters is we lost 36-16 whoever did what is for the eyes of the beholder. Indians will see blue. Warriors will see red. We will never agree on nothing!😄
Hatfields/Mccoys

mtindian42

beast

Pretty sure reed wasnt faced masked. Our guard on the punt team leveled an epc player and within the play an epc player caught him slipping with a legal hit.  After the whistle does two kept going and the fight followed.

2aball

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 28, 2016, 06:41:12 pm

It most definitely happened during a punt return. Everyone was in the same space because of the return towards the sideline. MT pursued to that direction. EPC players were there blocking, that leads to everyone being in the same spot. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas