• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel vs pine bluff

Started by Absolut, September 07, 2018, 09:47:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Absolut

Game cancelled due to lightning in case anyone wanted to know.

Watson Chapel 14
Pine Bluff 14
Game Was at halftime

Brian G

That's interesting.

That's considered an official game at half.

zebrafan

Brian G

I think that's going to be the final call. 

Absolut

I would think the game will be recorded as a tie

zebrafan

Quote from: Absolut on September 07, 2018, 10:08:38 pm
I would think the game will be recorded as a tie
Good, sounded like a solid game!

Absolut

I'm almost sick that this game ended as a tie. Not the way WC/PB is supposed to end. Chapel scored right before half on an untimed penalty, the 2pt conversation was good.

Everybody in attendance was on their way to seeing a thriller. 😢

GuvHog

September 08, 2018, 08:59:55 am #7 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:30:02 pm by GuvHog
Quote from: Absolut on September 07, 2018, 10:21:50 pm
I’m almost sick that this game ended as a tie. Not the way WC/PB is supposed to end. Chapel scored right before half on an untimed penalty, the 2pt conversation was good.

Everybody in attendance was on their way to seeing a thriller.

Agreed. The fact that Watson Chapel was able to leave Jordan Stadium with a 14-14 tie bodes well for them. They have a week off before starting conference play against Little Rock Christian at Wildcat Stadium.

The Zebras should get their first win of the season next week when they host Har-Ber.

zebrafan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 08, 2018, 08:59:55 am
Agreed. The fact that Watson Chapel was able to leave Jordan Stadium with a 14-14 tie bodes well for them. They have a week off before starting conference play against Little Rock Christian at Wildcat Stadium.

The Zebras should get their first win of the season next week when that host Har-Ber.
Hope you're right, little banged up right now on defense...missing a DT and both our safeties...Chapel offense is so much better than when I saw them play Nashville....big game against Christian in two weeks!

Sports Guru

We never got to take the field over in White Hall that storm was bad

GuvHog

Quote from: zebrafan on September 08, 2018, 12:27:09 pm
Hope you’re right, little banged up right now on defense...missing a DT and both our safeties...Chapel offense is so much better than when I saw them play Nashville....big game against Christian in two weeks!

Yep, Dutton's Wildcat teams are known for starting slow and improving with every game. Curry has ankle problems and having a week off will give him time to heal.

Lumberjackfan1978

Seems like y'all had a good ballgame

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas