• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem vs McCrory

Started by houndfan4610, October 06, 2012, 11:14:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyhound#1

Yet another Td pass from Salem.  24-6

Greyhound#1

Yet another Td pass from Salem.  24-6

bdubyab60

Get over it Grey no one said you couldn't pass. Just you weren't shiloh. Just because you throw a td pass doesn't mean your a throwing team.

Greyhound#1

32-6 Salem 10:36 4th. Ok I over that now.  Breezy just wouldn't shut up earlier in the week so figure I would point that out. 

Greyhound#1

Mc your players are class act.  Helping players up.  Especially number 2

Greyhound#1

Greyhound#1

mcnewfamily

good game salam.hate that i missed it.

bdubyab60

Good job Hounds. Thought this would be closer. Be ready got some mean Bobcats coming your way.

mcnewfamily

really thought it would be closer too. mc has hit the injury bug since the cc and epc game. down some really good players. it really hurts when your low in numbers and can't afford to lose anyone. mc must win out know to even make it.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mcnewfamily on October 12, 2012, 09:31:20 pm
really thought it would be closer too. mc has hit the injury bug since the cc and epc game. down some really good players. it really hurts when your low in numbers and can't afford to lose anyone. mc must win out know to even make it.
All 3 of those games are winnable. Keep fighting hope yaw get healthy. Jr's should give some help. By what i saw last night MC has a bright future.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 12, 2012, 09:35:36 pm
Quote from: mcnewfamily on October 12, 2012, 09:31:20 pm
All 3 of those games are winnable. Keep fighting hope yaw get healthy. Jr's should give some help. By what i saw last night MC has a bright future.

MC is really good football team.  I think there will get better come playoffs.  Keep fighting JAGS.  3-2a needs you to represent come playoff time.  MC players and fans are a class act.   Good luck next week. 

Bearden_Bear72

Great game Greyhounds!!  Helped my pick ems

ISU7

October 12, 2012, 10:55:36 pm #113 Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 02:59:13 am by ISU7
Quote from: ISU7 on October 08, 2012, 02:09:24 am
I just love how Catattack82 says Salem cant pass  or they are slow running. The Ridge suppose to be able to do both well, but yet and still Epc stop them at the goal line twice!!!!!!! So I guess it comes down to how you use what you got.
Saw where Salem threw a  couple of Td's, not bad for a team that supposingly couldnt  throw.

Cheek

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on October 12, 2012, 09:58:38 pm
Great game Greyhounds!!  Helped my pick ems

26 games out of first place.  I think your pick ems may be over.

Bearden_Bear72

I do it for fun, if you look into it that much, and looked me up then that is sad.   

Greyhound#1

Quote from: ISU7 on October 12, 2012, 10:55:36 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on October 08, 2012, 02:09:24 am
I just love how Catattack82 says Salem cant pass  or they are slow running. The Ridge suppose to be able to do both well, but yet and still Epc stop them at the goal line twice!!!!!!! So I guess it comes down to how you use what you got.
Saw where Salem threw a  couple of Td's, not bad for a team that supposingly couldnt score.

3 to be exact......and also ran for 462 yds and 3 tds

Logans Mom

Just got home from Salem and man that was a long ride after that loss.  Salem, you guys looked great tonight.  Played as a team and was fired up the whole game.  Good hospitality from Salem and the BEST refs we have had yet.  Good luck to Salem the rest of the season and keep your heads up Jags!! 

Bearden_Bear72

Greyhound#1

It was nice to meet you tonight.  I tell you what.  That was cleanest and most sportsmanship like game I ever watched.  I think thats why the refs let them play because no one was getting out of control.  I seen one play were it looked like a Salem player came in late but I think that was more of the refs being slow to the whistle.  I kinda heard y'all yell about that one but i dont think Salem knew the play was dead but other than that it was great.  Glad you had a safe trip home.  Tell Logan not to give up on that line they will get it right come playoff time. 

houndfan4610

Quote from: Logans Mom on October 13, 2012, 12:18:56 am
Just got home from Salem and man that was a long ride after that loss.  Salem, you guys looked great tonight.  Played as a team and was fired up the whole game.  Good hospitality from Salem and the BEST refs we have had yet.  Good luck to Salem the rest of the season and keep your heads up Jags!! 
Mrs Best i would like to say that the Jags team and fans were probably some of the most polite people that we've hosted at the DAWG HOUSE---from the guys helpin each other up after good hits to the kind words after the game---you should be PROUD...GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON...

Logans Mom

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 13, 2012, 12:30:52 am
It was nice to meet you tonight.  I tell you what.  That was cleanest and most sportsmanship like game I ever watched.  I think thats why the refs let them play because no one was getting out of control.  I seen one play were it looked like a Salem player came in late but I think that was more of the refs being slow to the whistle.  I kinda heard y'all yell about that one but i dont think Salem knew the play was dead but other than that it was great.  Glad you had a safe trip home.  Tell Logan not to give up on that line they will get it right come playoff time.
It was so nice to meet you too!!  I would have to agree that was one of the cleanest games ever!  Good luck guys!

Logans Mom

Quote from: houndfan4610 on October 13, 2012, 12:32:30 am
Quote from: Logans Mom on October 13, 2012, 12:18:56 am
Mrs Best i would like to say that the Jags team and fans were probably some of the most polite people that we've hosted at the DAWG HOUSE---from the guys helpin each other up after good hits to the kind words after the game---you should be PROUD...GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON...
Thank you.  Loved meeting some of the FF posters from Salem.  You guys please call me Lisa.... ;D.  It is so funny at the games.  You can tell who the FF posters are because they will see my shirt and say, "Hey Logan's Mom".  Good luck the rest of the season.  Might not mean a lot, but Salem has earned my respect!!

Footballworld

mcnewfamily

mc should get all of the players back for the playoffs and then some jr.high kids also that can contribute. we should be ok. hate i missed the game. 3aa will go in the playoffs represented very well this year. now mc has tooo win out to make it.

Logans Mom

Quote from: mcnewfamily on October 13, 2012, 12:42:47 pm
mc should get all of the players back for the playoffs and then some jr.high kids also that can contribute. we should be ok. hate i missed the game. 3aa will go in the playoffs represented very well this year. now mc has tooo win out to make it.
So true Tim!  It seems like we have never gotten started good this year.  From bad weather conditions to injuries.  BUT, Strong had to travel all last year and won out so it is not over til the fat lady sings :o!

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: Logans Mom on October 13, 2012, 12:50:50 pm
Quote from: mcnewfamily on October 13, 2012, 12:42:47 pm

So True
So true Tim!  It seems like we have never gotten started good this year.  From bad weather conditions to injuries.  BUT, Strong had to travel all last year and won out so it is not over til the fat lady sings :o!

mrkingark

everyone outside of McCrory sees that McCrory is a below average team this season, not a put down, they're just not very good

mcnewfamily

mr king im going to have to disagree. mc hammerd hazen who just beat carlisile. we also played epc to a 6 to 0 game until 4 min left in 4 th qt. no excuse though we just can't find a identity. epc game we played lights out on D.  we just a team that could not afford any injuries and we have been over ran with them. the other thing that has really hurt us is we are the most penilized team in the confrence. you can't win big games with 200+ yds in flags.

Bearden_Bear72

Yeah Mrking i would have to disagree too, with same arguement as above

Greyhound#1

Quote from: mcnewfamily on October 13, 2012, 08:16:40 pm
mr king im going to have to disagree. mc hammerd hazen who just beat carlisile. we also played epc to a 6 to 0 game until 4 min left in 4 th qt. no excuse though we just can't find a identity. epc game we played lights out on D.  we just a team that could not afford any injuries and we have been over ran with them. the other thing that has really hurt us is we are the most penilized team in the confrence. you can't win big games with 200+ yds in flags.

MC didn't make many mistake against Salem.  There line was just not there.  Injury and youth.  Which work hand in hand.  Younger players bodies are just not used of high school football. 

mcnewfamily

we are down and also we are young. theirs not that many jrs playing at all. same thing next year. mc is still a good team that can make some noise.we will be getting back all our injuries by playoffs. we just have to make it.

McCrorytypeofguy

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 13, 2012, 08:40:04 pm
MC didn't make many mistake against Salem.  There line was just not there.  Injury and youth.  Which work hand in hand.  Younger players bodies are just not used of high school football.
plus McCrory cant cover the pass which opened up two rushing touchdowns for salem

Greyhound#1

I think you posted on the wrong game thread.  This was from 2012...lol

Old Scrapper

Quote from: McCrorytypeofguy on October 24, 2018, 01:18:58 pm
plus McCrory cant cover the pass which opened up two rushing touchdowns for salem
Dang fellow you been in a 6 year coma and just waking up?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas