• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dream Job

Started by CoachJ, June 29, 2006, 05:31:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CoachJ

What would be your dream job in the state of Arkansas?  It can be either football or boys and girls basketball.  Please give reasons why, like facilities, administration, tradition, etc.

RisonRacingFan

IF I am able to go through with my dream and become a coach..I want to coach at my beloved Rison High.The Tradition,attitude of the fan's and players,and the support is the reason why.

Lord Infamous™

Same thing for me, Junction City......I know some people would laugh at me but I dont care, I want to become a coach.

madbomber29

Just like coach Malzahn, I'd like tocoach a few years of high school and then be hired at a division I school.

CoachJ

Quote from: madbomber29 on July 01, 2006, 03:36:36 pm
Just like coach Malzahn, I'd like tocoach a few years of high school and then be hired at a division I school.

That is something that doesn't happen very often.  You don't hear about many high school coaches making the jump to D-1.  I have seen where many quality high school head coaches get hired at the Juco and D-III level.  If that is what you want to do, I say go for it.  "Shoot for the moon, if you miss, you're still amongst the stars."

madbomber29

Oh I know this, in this buisiness its who you know and what can you bring to the program.

silvers

The dream job is the one that you take from the outhouse to the penthouse!

Dayton Kitchens

I would like to be head coach at the school I attended for 12 years.

That is Dierks of course.

Not that thats going to happen in the near future of course.

If not that, I would like to coach at a school in western Arkansas which is in good financial condition, no consolidation on the horizon, where I can buy a house and some land.

Lions84

Barton or Rison  they have great history , great community support and some nice facilities .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas