• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville @ Springdale Broadcast link

Started by zarns, February 15, 2019, 06:50:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zarns

Brian G

I'll be there.  Watch for the grey haired guy at the end of score table closest to FHS bench.

DerekOxford

CageMonsterNWA

Quote from: DerekOxford on February 15, 2019, 11:45:08 pm
There was a pretty epic brouhaha at the end of this one.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolFhs/status/1096635401949843456

Looks like Har-Ber transfers on both teams going at it.  So sad. Says a lot about Har-Ber's problems, which apparently got passed on to SHS and FHS.

beach bum

Sounds more like Fayetteville couldn't handle a loss for the first time in a while

beach bum

I hope the one that started it gets a multiple game suspension... Literally does not even go for the ball at all and just throws the SHS guy down in frustration. There is making mistakes and getting too caught up in the moment, but sorry there are consequences that come with that. The other kids will obviously have to get the protocol suspension for leaving the bench, etc. but the one that started it needs out for quite a while compared to the rest if not the rest of the season including the postseason with there very few games left in the season.

Ty

February 16, 2019, 11:51:04 am #6 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:56:28 am by Ty
A.

Brian G

Obviously, I was there for this.  Lot's of layers to this but an unfortunate occurrence. 

HawgDaddy

Quote from: CageMonsterNWA on February 16, 2019, 07:57:54 am
Looks like Har-Ber transfers on both teams going at it.  So sad. Says a lot about Har-Ber's problems, which apparently got passed on to SHS and FHS.

I'm not sure how this is an indictment on Har-Ber.  It was an unfortunate ending to the game.  Both kids are emotional players.  It is sad that the initial act caused 8 ejections and students coming out of the stands.  He could have fouled without the body slam and none of that would have ensued. 

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: beach bum on February 16, 2019, 09:10:42 am
Sounds more like Fayetteville couldn't handle a loss for the first time in a while
It was actually Fayetteville's second straight loss. Fayetteville lost Tuesday night to Bentonville.

Spider2 Y Banana

Quote from: HawgDaddy on February 16, 2019, 01:25:46 pm
I'm not sure how this is an indictment on Har-Ber.  It was an unfortunate ending to the game.  Both kids are emotional players.  It is sad that the initial act caused 8 ejections and students coming out of the stands.  He could have fouled without the body slam and none of that would have ensued.

Completely agree.  "Intentional" to escribe the foul is an understatement.   If their secondary could tackle like that, they might have won state football.

businesstron

Whats been up with Fayetteville the last few weeks?  After I saw them last month in Bentonville I was convinced they were the class of the conference and would go undefeated until the State tournament. 

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: businesstron on February 18, 2019, 10:53:47 am
Whats been up with Fayetteville the last few weeks?  After I saw them last month in Bentonville I was convinced they were the class of the conference and would go undefeated until the State tournament. 
Both times, Fayetteville has fallen behind early and doesn't regroup in time, although the Purple'Dogs have made it close in both games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas