• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The All Soccer Thread(US soccer, EPL, European leagues, Spanish/Mexican leagues.)

Started by AirWarren, August 02, 2015, 09:00:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on May 26, 2018, 02:30:07 pm
Sergio Ramos is such a known punk.... He knocks Salah out of the match on such a dirty play. Its still 0-0 but its going to be hard for Liverpool  to beat Real Madrid now without Salah.

Ramos is the equivalent of Steph Curry to me.

Can't stand the guy. Another reason in the long list of reasons why I can't stand spain.

AirWarren

AirWarren

beach bum

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on May 26, 2018, 03:10:15 pm
wow.. That goal by Bale

No words. My goodness. Anyone that questions soccer players as as athletes....try that.

Also, I get sick of seeing all the Europeans crying in the stands. My word toughen up people.

AirWarren

AirWarren

The goalkeeper from Liverpool....man. And Bale scores again.

3-1 freaking Real Madrid.

beach bum

Karius will not be the goalie at Liverpool this August. I know that much.... Poor guy picked the wrong time to have the worst match of his career. That is two obvious blunders for Madrid goals.

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on May 26, 2018, 03:30:22 pm
Karius will not be the goalie at Liverpool this August. I know that much.... Poor guy picked the wrong time to have the worst match of his career. That is two obvious blunders for Madrid goals.

This game at best....should be 1-1. The two bonehead Karius plays blew Liverpool's chances. That an no Mo Salah. Just a nightmare match for Liverpool.

AirWarren

Real Madrid wins the Champions League Again. Champions of Europe....3 peat.

VHSCoach2

Rotherham United 2-1 Shrewsbury Town

Rotherham earns promotion into the Championship.

AirWarren

AirWarren

International friendly.

USA vs Bolivia.

Man, we have some young pups out there.

AirWarren

beach bum

I am so glad we are playing these young guys and other guys playing their club soccer in Europe. They look hungry and look like they are having fun actually.... how its supposed to be.... and 2-0 now

beach bum

3-0 real quick now... nice cross and even better finish by Weah  :o .... I imagine Weah may get sent off on loan from PSG soon for playing time somewhere in Europe to see if he can prosper.

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on May 28, 2018, 07:15:31 pm
3-0 real quick now... nice cross and even better finish by Weah  :o .... I imagine Weah may get sent off on loan from PSG soon for playing time somewhere in Europe to see if he can prosper.

Good showing against a miserable Bolivia team.

We have some young pup talent.

1-Adam-12

In the last of the EFL play-off matches, Coventry City defeats Exeter City 3-1 to advance from League Two to League One.

VHSCoach2

Longfellow

Have y'all been keeping up with this beef between Yaya Touré and Pep Guardiola? Yaya apparently called on hundreds of African shamans to curse Pep

beach bum

The lead won't last.... But the fans in Lyon, France are left booing the French players as the leave to halftime with the USA up 1-0 against our young guys. I just love it.

1-Adam-12

The 2026 World Cup has been awarded to North America!  The USA, Canada, and Mexico will serve as host countries.

It's a long way away, but that is still exciting news.

VHSCoach2

At least the Men's National Team gets an auto bid and doesn't have to qualify!

(Sarcasm; don't hate me.)

beach bum

Honestly with all the young guys we have they will all be right in their prime in their mid to late 20's when this happens in 2026.... I can only dream of us making it to the semifinals or further in my lifetime. 2026 would only be a dream.

VHSCoach2

Russia 5-0 Saudi Arabia

A dominant World Cup opener for the hosts.

WPWells

VHSCoach2

Egypt 0-1 Uruguay

A beautiful header in the 89th minute was a heartbreaker for a game Egypt side.

Morocco vs. Iran underway now.

WPWells

VHSCoach2

Morocco 0-1 Iran

Morocco concedes an own-goal in the 95th minute.

beach bum

Ronaldo 2 Atletico Madrid/Barcelona/Real Madrid All Stars 1..... at the half now

VHSCoach2

Portugal and Spain have provided the best match of the tournament thus far. Very entertaining throughout.

VHSCoach2

Portugal 3-3 Spain

That was an absolutely incredible 90 minutes of soccer.

AirWarren

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on June 15, 2018, 02:15:35 pm
Portugal and Spain have provided the best match of the tournament thus far. Very entertaining throughout.

What a soccer match filled with talent.

AirWarren

After seeing Diego costa for Spain....still hacks me off in regard to Chelsea FC.

beach bum

*** France 2-1 over Australia

*** Argentina and Iceland 1-1 at the half..... Go Vikings!!

AirWarren

beach bum

If Croatia can get 3 points against Nigeria today which I hope will happen then Argentina could be in serious trouble if Croatia can salvage a draw against Argentina too.

beach bum

That two minute stretch in the Peru vs Denmark match was one nation having a world class goalie and the other not having one.... Casper Schmeichal made an amazing save right after Denmark got a goal. The Danes up 1-0 right now.

beach bum

VHSCoach2

Quote from: beach bum on June 16, 2018, 10:16:08 am
If Croatia can get 3 points against Nigeria today which I hope will happen then Argentina could be in serious trouble if Croatia can salvage a draw against Argentina too.

Croatia got those three points.

VHSCoach2

Longfellow

Did y'all see that Landon Donovan is supporting Mexico? I saw that and almost choked on my coffee. If you want to cheer for Germany, or Ghana, or Iceland, or plenty of other teams, that is fine. But Mexico? That's just disgraceful for a USMNT legend

VHSCoach2

Germany 0-1 Mexico

I am far from rooting for Mexico, but hats off to them for defeating the defending World Cup Champions.

AirWarren

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on June 17, 2018, 11:52:58 am
Germany 0-1 Mexico

I am far from rooting for Mexico, but hats off to them for defeating the defending World Cup Champions.

Who scored for them?

VHSCoach2

VHSCoach2

AirWarren

AirWarren

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on June 21, 2018, 02:55:40 pm
Argentina is hot garbage.
🇦🇷 🔥

Croatia looked like a squad hungry to make a nation proud.... While Argentina's players look content. Croatia played so much harder and intense than Argentina in the 2nd half. The goal differential will probably be too much for them to overcome.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas