• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Everyone read. . .

Started by HorseFeathers, March 10, 2014, 09:24:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Guys it's happened on a few threads. But the accusations on spring hill recruiting and making shady deals etc AND the whole well junction city wouldn't be any good without the louisiana kids. . Needs to stop. If you have concrete evidence take it to the proper authorities and let them deal with it.

thabeast428

Well said. Just shows how childish people are. And im sure it will really be stirred up now.

THA TRUTH

The jc stuff is a different case for me than spring hill. I take jc as a joke because I know the rules and they are posted on the AAA website about certain cases like jc but as for the spring hill case it can be a serious thing but like u said HF they shouldn't dog about It all the time and go prove ur point if u can't then quiet down about it

bleudog

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 10, 2014, 10:46:08 am
The jc stuff is a different case for me than spring hill. I take jc as a joke because I know the rules and they are posted on the AAA website about certain cases like jc but as for the spring hill case it can be a serious thing but like u said HF they shouldn't dog about It all the time and go prove ur point if u can't then quiet down about it

As a result of the judges ruling in the Magnet Cove/Malvern case, the Arkansas legislature passing Public School Choice Act of 2013 and Spring Hill not being granted an expemption to Act 1227; Spring Hill falls under the new school choice transfer guidelines and there shouldn't be an issue unless more than 3% of another schools students moved at one time.

Thanks for the thread HF.

HorseFeathers

I Was in moderator mode with this post lol   junction city got included more to blanket everything that i've read on here this year. I've seen the k-12 numbers for them concerning the louisiana kids. . .they get less than one hundred. The spring hill situation sounds shady but this isn't the place for the discussion. . .

Donnie Jamon

I agree..  I get tired of hearing it myself..  If you want to be better than that team then go recruit kids yourself  :)

RamAlum10

Quote from: HF on March 10, 2014, 11:32:03 am
I Was in moderator mode with this post lol   junction city got included more to blanket everything that i've read on here this year. I've seen the k-12 numbers for them concerning the louisiana kids. . .they get less than one hundred. The spring hill situation sounds shady but this isn't the place for the discussion. . .

Very similar to the Garland County school choice act.  We had tons of athletes from HSHS move into Lakeside, and there were also a number of kids that moved into Lake Hamilton from HSHS.  They didnt last long because it wasnt the same environment they were used to at HSHS.  Going from a predominately black school to all white schools must have been strange.  I will say that if the HSHS students would have stayed at Lakeside.. we could have made a run at State!  But they were gone less than a month into school

Brian G

March 10, 2014, 04:45:54 pm #7 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:52:26 pm by B.G.
This thread has Admin approval and follows FF policy.

My advice is to follow HF's lead here.  It's the kindest way to put it.

Brian G

March 10, 2014, 04:46:26 pm #8 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:52:14 pm by B.G.
And before you get too carried away, just know that I'm not a private school fan so that argument is lame.

Banks of Boggy

Are we to assume there is politics in the public school system?  My, my what is the world coming to!    :o

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas