• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forrest City Is Coming Together For Another State Run

Started by Corey870, December 03, 2016, 07:09:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey870

Forrest City is looking like a state championship team again beat hot springs and jonesboro in back to back nights they hungry and ready to make another run

ZoneBuster

Check your facts. They played Jonesboro close but got beat by 4 according to 6A Thread.

Corey870

December 03, 2016, 07:16:43 am #2 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:18:28 am by Corey870
H

cannon

It was a great game. If Forrest City could hit the court in the first half with the sense of urgency they have in the second half, they'd show a lot more promise. I watched both the Hot Springs game and the Jonesboro game, and in each match FC went to the locker room with a 10+ point deficit to overcome. To their credit, there were a couple of questionable calls near the end that might have cost them the game, but if they'd played with the same intensity in the first half that they did in the second, they'd be matching up against Kickapoo tonight. 

That said, Kickapoo has a pretty funny ring to its name, but the way those kids play is no joke. Never heard of em prior to this tournament, but they've got a legit program up there.

ZoneBuster

Quote from: cannon on December 03, 2016, 10:52:37 am
It was a great game. If Forrest City could hit the court in the first half with the sense of urgency they have in the second half, they'd show a lot more promise. I watched both the Hot Springs game and the Jonesboro game, and in each match FC went to the locker room with a 10+ point deficit to overcome. To their credit, there were a couple of questionable calls near the end that might have cost them the game, but if they'd played with the same intensity in the first half that they did in the second, they'd be matching up against Kickapoo tonight. 

That said, Kickapoo has a pretty funny ring to its name, but the way those kids play is no joke. Never heard of em prior to this tournament, but they've got a legit program up there.

They were 29-3 last year losing in the class 5 state championship to Jayson Tatum and Chaminade. Been a very solid Missouri school the last 20 years.

cannon

Quote from: ZoneBuster on December 03, 2016, 11:07:43 am
They were 29-3 last year losing in the class 5 state championship to Jayson Tatum and Chaminade. Been a very solid Missouri school the last 20 years.

They've got some extraordinary athletes. I CAN'T WAIT to see them square off against Jonesboro this afternoon.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas